Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,157 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Do She Really Want! Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do She Really Want! Confused (972 Views)

What Did She Really Want? / Is She Really In Love With Him Or Confused Or Just A Serial Cheat? / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do She Really Want! Confused by ojb1988: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Been friends with this churchy girl for 5years now, we met on facebook and we've been really good since then, not until we met Early this year For the first time.. when we met i loved what i saw. So i decided to ask her out but she rejected and said we cant date. ..she school in Lagos while i school in ife.. But i recently asked her to come over and she agreed.. .it really got me confused.. I really dont understand. .we communicate most time like we dating..
Matured advice needed pls.
Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by izaray(f): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Op, am even more confused than you are cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
I'd advice you to continue being confused. We all know that you can't just contain the joy of a woman coming to visit you @ your place then you brought it here claiming confused... My brother, who are you deceiving?

7 Likes

Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by MhizzAJ(f): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Churchy girl my foot
Who is she deceiving

All these students that should be reading their books in school will be thinking of how to meet women.

Your wahala is too much..now that she has agreed..u r still complaining

Men self

1 Like

Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by ElRapido: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
K
Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by Dasherz(f): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
I'm even more confused

1 Like

Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin

Chaaai...

Op, LIFE IS MEANT TO BE SIMPLE..but u keep things complicated embarassed

U invite. She agreed..SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by izaray(f): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamRaizo:
I'd advice you to continue being confused. We all know that you can't just contain the joy of a woman coming to visit you @ your place then you brought it here claiming confused... My brother, who are you deceiving?
You have finished the guy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by Khutie: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
•••Yhu re confuse because yhu wan fvck am abi? undecided Khan't someone visit yhu in peace? A friendly visit that's what she is about to embark on not fvckly visit... grin

BTW no try rape that girlie o...and no forgeh to make a small move, yhu never khan tell how lucky yhu might be.
Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
izaray:
You have finished the guy grin grin
hachually, #isAnigerianThing my dear grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by Homeboiy: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ok I will wait till she comes
Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by Khutie: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:
I'm even more confused
•••Advice the Hot boy jhoor... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by Dasherz(f): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Khutie:

•••Advice the Hot boy jhoor... cheesy
wait let me check the meaning of "hot"

I'll modify

*modified*

got no advice up my sleeve ... I'm just really confused that he's confused simple! !!

1 Like

Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by Khutie: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:

wait let me check the meaning of "hot"

I'll modify

*modified*

got no advice up my sleeve ... I'm just really confused that he's confused simple! !!

•••Lolzzz! Yhu mean. Not real hot as in "hawwwt" buh in sense of "heat period". Young Niggur just wanna geh laid cool

1 Like

Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by Dasherz(f): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Khutie:

•••Lolzzz! Yhu mean. Not real hot as in "hawwwt" buh in sense of "heat period". Young Niggur just wanna geh laid cool

Ok dude wants "some"

I think he should just make that call. .. most guys have that girl that drools when they call
Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by tosyne2much(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
I'm even more confused than the OP
Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Op, pele ehn,if u know u are scared or if u dont want to see her, just tell her to stay back.. And be prepared for anything, babe that said she doesn't want to date might be coming for something, girls are confused beings, so just be prepared...forget churchiness, church girls also have feelings and 80% of them are pretenders
Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by Gentlevin: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
In fact d confused op has made me fall into a state of confusion.....can some1 call in d "confusion experts" to help this op......
Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by Pusyiter(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
You are not detailed enough to make us understand so as to advise
Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by MichaelBlake40: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
A girl is coming to visit you and you took it upon yourself to announce it on Nairaland.
Op something iz wrong somewhere in ur brain
Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by kingsmaila(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
That means yes in disguise.
Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by lordgavriel(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
i dont c de need for dis post, y r u now telling us dat a gal iz comin' to ur house
Re: What Do She Really Want! Confused by NigerDeltan(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Assually I'm confused that you are confuse

(1) (Reply)

Should I Pretend To My Suitor / 5 Things Our Men Must Adopt To Make Women To Love, Cherish And Value Them More. / Single Rooms For 4k And 7,5k In Akoka, Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.