Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Should I Pretend To My Suitor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Pretend To My Suitor (973 Views)

I Rejected My Suitor’s Marriage Advances Because He Was 30 Years Older’ / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / Should I Pretend To My Suitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Pretend To My Suitor by queenice7(f): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
I am in my final year now, and was single, no serious person have been in my life. just idiots. its been less than a yr that my mum told me abt a guy based in Germany that said he loves me and told my people about his intention to marry me if they accept. my people accepted, but asked him to wait for me for abt 3 yrs to be done with my masters and every every, the guy accepted.
Now all these agreement and acceptance were made without my knowledge, it was made wen I was in first yr. de guy visited my family once wen I was in ss3, I didn't know he was a suitor as my parents didn't tell me, thought he was just any other visitor. my parents painted me as a very good girl to him, they didn't give him my social media details or number coz according to them, they didn't want anything to distract me from studies. so all these while, I didn't know abt this guy till few months ago, and I was eager to know him more.
I accepted his friend request on Facebook, exchanged numbers and started chatting with him, I know if my mum finds out She'll be so mad at me, her reasons are so I won't be distracted, my mum feels am naive.
been getting along with him for a while now and I love him already. my issue now is that recently, he has been trying to talk abt intimacy and dirty with me. asking me private questions like colour and type of panty, wen last I shaved, if I like being sucked, I try to dodge those questions each time buh he keep insisting, getting upset, reminding me how he loves me, how he can't wait us to be married and stuffs, keep asking if I truly love him. I can't be free, am scared of wah to say coz of de way my mum has painted me to him, and I don't want to lose him. as a very good girl that hasn't known man b4. Am a good girl per say... buh I ain't a virgin, I ain't a learner.... plss o, should I be free with him or should I play in accordance with who dey told him I am. he will be coming to Nigeria to see me later this year.
Re: Should I Pretend To My Suitor by Elparaiso(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
How many times? Do you have two of them?

1 Like

Re: Should I Pretend To My Suitor by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
cool story
Re: Should I Pretend To My Suitor by crismark(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
the "I DNT WANT TO LOSE HIM" part got me grrrrrh! u havent really spent time wit him nd u re already scared to lose him....chai!!! see wetin moni nd abroad based dey make our girls do...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pretend To My Suitor by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Be free with him

Pretence is bad, show him who you really are and he will love you for who you are notwithstanding, don't be scared of losing him when you open up to him.

Don't be shy, don't you worry.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pretend To My Suitor by Shedrack777: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
let him know the person you are now, not when you're married. a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: Should I Pretend To My Suitor by ennyj01(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
babe b free with him, am not even sure he belived d story ur parents told him abt u. even if e belived, since u said e sent u a friend request (facebook ryt?) i belived e would av been stalking ur page, lyk checking ur profile, d pics or post u do upload and the way u reply comments on ur wall. and e might have gotten d green light frm there. also, or mayb wen u started chatting wit him u gave an impression of someone that is not a novice and dat might have given him d go-ahead

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pretend To My Suitor by MrPeterson(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lol see family . your parent sold you off for a bag of rice and chicken for Xmas I guess . and your greedy self added sauce to complete d meal.
You are a gold digger just like your parent .

You will still lose him after all .

Poverty is real.
The likes of you will sell your vote for 500#

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pretend To My Suitor by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Why call your exes idiots?. You're still bitter about your past. That said, let the guy know who you are. It'll then be his choice to either accept you or let go. BTW, what makes you think he's been waiting on you all the while?.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pretend To My Suitor by banre(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
i ain't a virgin, i ain't a learner grin grin

interesting story.

tell him the colour of your panty na

rubbish
Re: Should I Pretend To My Suitor by TosinDru: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Purebeerry:
Be free with him

Pretence is bad, show him who you really are and he will love you for who you are notwithstanding, don't be scared of losing him when you open up to him.

Don't be shy, don't you worry.
Too much juice too much sauce
Re: Should I Pretend To My Suitor by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2018
TosinDru:
Too much juice too much sauce
Too much sauce, too much juice.
Re: Should I Pretend To My Suitor by Splinz(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2018
"...color of your pant..." "...when last did you shaved..."...who knows what next?

Perhaps, 'what's the color of your sh*t & uri*e'? Crazy sex enthusiast(s)!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Hurting / For Genius Only --- Can You Solve This Market Question / I Finally Had The Opportunity But Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.