Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari (17433 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. / Lauretta Onochie Defends Buhari’s Presence At Ajimobi-Ganduje Wedding In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by celebsnes: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Embattled Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye has described President Muhammadu Buhari is a good man, surrounded by cankerworms.

Melaye said this on Tuesday while discussing the reinstatement of Abdulrasheed Maina, former chairman of the presidential task force team on pension reforms at plenary.

Recall, Maina was dismissed in 2013 by the Federal Civil Service Commission following a recommendation by the Office of the Head of Service.

He was accused of massive pension fraud scheme amounting to more than N100 billion.

Maina sued the Senate, after the upper chamber issued an arrest warrant against him.

Maina was dismissed by the Head of Service for allegedly absconding from duty and attempting to evade arrest and charged to court.

Reports recently emerged that Maina has returned to the country, now works with the government and has been promoted.

However, President Muhammadu Buhari ordered his immediate disengagement from office and also queried the Head of Service over his reinstatement.

The EFCC stormed a mansion in Abuja belonging to Maina, who is till on its wanted list.

Winifred, Oyo-Ita, head of service also denied any complicity in the reinstatement of Maina.

Now, Dino has said the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami and Interior Minister, Abdulrahman Dambazau have continued to abuse their office.

He said;

“It is pathetic. I want to ask this question to the executive; should we continue in sin and ask grace to abound? Time after time, the AGF and minister of justice has abuse dthis office. We are not talking about Maina,” 

“We should talk about the integrity of the AGF and minister of justice. If the law officer has his hands stained then the entire nation is one a stained.

“Mr President is a good man and he means well but he is surrounded by cankerworms and caterpillars. We should have the audacity to take strong decisions.

Nigerians would understand why the office of AGF and minister of justice is separated. We must recommend to the president that the AGF has displayed gross incompetence for the office it is occupying.”

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/buhari-good-man-surrounded-cankerworms-dino-melaye-defends-buhari-maina-saga/

2 Likes

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Buhari abi na jubril was a packaged lie sold to Nigerians by our yellow bar brother or uncle called tinubu. Have you ever wondered why he refused to accept the aare kankafo title, he is aware of how he sold his people for empty promises to jubril.

Only a fool still believes jubril is a saint, he surrounded himself with criminals and you tell me he's not a criminal. Snake no they born lion

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by SalamRushdie: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
This notion that Buhari is a good man surrounded by thieves is one that should be diregarded in its entirety..

What kind of good man will plot an unnecessary coup against a democratically elected govt he swore to protect.?

What kind of good man will continuously lie over his mon existent Waec cert and even prematurely retire an officer who said he wasnt in custody of the cert .?

What kind of good man will brazenly choosed nepotism over equity.?

What kind of good man will openly call for Muslims to vote only muslims?

What kind of good man will look the other way deliberatly while fulani herdsmen keep killing innocemt people ?

What kind of good man is unfair in his fight against corruption?

What kind of good man can watch his Army unjustly murder and bury over 345 Shias on thier sleep ?

I can go on and on with points but lets tell ourselves the truth this idea of trying to absolve Buhari of all wrong all his life is what has brought us to this point , Buhari has never been the good Mr integrity he has wrongly been sold as all these years and we thank God today his cover has been blown for all to see

131 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by Swaggzkid: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
One word: NONSENSE

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by EmeeNaka: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Melaye still get case with his INEC recall process,so he is just trying to court Buhari, one way or another.

6 Likes

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by OKDnigeria: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
But who appointed the cankerworms, who hired them? How is it that he could only see cankerworms to appoint.
My point is this : A good man will not be attracted to cankerworms neither will he associate with them. If unknowingly he befriends them, he will discard them as soon as he discovers their true nature. But a man who continues to be a friend to cankerworms is himself a cankerworm. The saying is true : show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by aolawale025: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
If he (buhari) just had a nationalistic view he would have gotten enough good men to surround him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Which yeye good man, Buhari is evil

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by nawtyme: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
I am still finding it difficult that believe that Maina was reinstated without help from the presidency. And now he has fled the country via the aid of..................

Please fill in the gap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by delugajackson: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Of course. Are they not the same cankerworms he appointed?

This guy is a joke!

Honestly, It really sucks having Buhari as president. I wonder how Nigerians are still alive.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by joystickextendr: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Okay
Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by Rilwayne001: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
What then is the difference between him and Jonathan?

Was this not the same reason why we voted out Jonathan? Was Buhari not the one that appointed these cankerworms? Don't he have the power to replace them with better people?

10 Likes

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by AmKen(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
It seems Dino is cowering due to His pending case.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
hmmmmm...

Someone is finally pledging allegiance but i will be patient till he shows his true nature
Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by ChangetheChange: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin grin grin

Buhari is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by Florblu(f): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
I'm sure Dino Melaye knows he is one of the Cankerworms that needs to be eradicated ASAP

4 Likes

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Buhari alias Jubril U r a well prepared scammed.
Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by Nwatiti24(f): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
I don't really know him well but I knw his ministers etc don't suit him or what he claims to fight

2 Likes

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by superior494(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
that bouncer senator again?

I think I love that man
Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by chinjo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
I strongly disagree with Dino MELAYE on this. Buhari himself is the head of the cankerworms and catapillas

10 Likes

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Make him shift leave them now. cheesy

Oga anywhere u put a bad egg, it must contaminate d whole environment.

Even inside fridge. cheesy
Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by Saintp(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good man? Story story story. Dino, we all know why you are trying to be politically correct. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by stephany007: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Buhari has no integrity stop defending him someone of high integrity will never surround him self with cankerworm as ministers and workers

4 Likes

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
If only I paid more attention to my English language teacher.

Please who knows the appropriate word that can be used to describe when a corrupt thief tries to defend the actions of an ineffectual and clueless colleague?

1 Like

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nice strategy Melaye...now i know this recall thing is real but i doubt if Sai baba will support you

3 Likes

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by habsydiamond(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
I support like most of our senators and honourables for different govt houses. dey go do I support afterward collect money for inside Ghana must come go spend forgetting the people who voted them in. Naija ahh! am sure God will save us one day.

1 Like

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by Smooyis(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
He allowed it shocked

1 Like

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by quiverfull(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Even Dino wey be cankerworm sef join put mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by deafeyez: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Na so we hear during Goodluck time. Na when Buhari or Jub don fail commot for power na him go know say Nigeria na one kind big Nation.

1 Like

Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by Omeokachie: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dino is a learner

Guyman knows what he is doing. Keeping his crooked friends close preparatory to the next general election.
Re: Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Buhari is an hypocrite, a disaster and should be arrrested after we kick him out in 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information / Scores Dead In Kebbi As Bandits Attack, Burn Corpses / I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.