Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Are African Men Good men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are African Men Good men? (9519 Views)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are African Men Good men? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
pro01:

why not. Its the same way MOST of you think merely being female entitles you to royal treatment by men (buy me this, buy me that, make me laugh, cure my menstrual cramp! etc). Nothing given in return.

abi ooo grin
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
pro01:

why not. Its the same way MOST of you think merely being female entitles you to royal treatment by men (buy me this, buy me that, make me laugh, cure my menstrual cramp! etc). Nothing given in return.
Well my dear stop flashing the cash to impress and maybe they will not ask you to buy them this and that. grin
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
Can't be bothered. tongue
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hbabe(f): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Some think they just have to show up with the woodstick and shove it in no preambles required.
And they stupidly believe that the size of the woodstick makes up for their lack of skills.  The worst part is the belief that hard pumps is all what the girls need.
They are so very wrong, shamelessly so! sad

Ebonyeyes:

Well my dear stop flashing the cash to impress and maybe they will not ask you to buy them this and that. grin
lol
Abi?
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2010
hbabe:

And they stupidly believe that the size of the woodstick makes up for their lack of skills.  The worst part is the belief that hard pumps is all what the girls need.
They are so very wrong, shamelessly so! sad

lol
Abi?
So very wrong. Nice and slow its what its all about hun angry angry angry
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Thought Ebony to be much more honest. You know too too too well that if i stop 'flashing the cash' then my right of access to the oil rig would expire. Or at least she'd have seen an alibi to shag another goat, when caught, she'd mew 'you stopped caring for me'.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2010
pro01:

Thought Ebony to be much more honest. You know too too too well that if i stop 'flashing the cash' then my right of access to the oil rig would expire. Or at least she'd have seen an alibi to sleep with another goat, when caught, she'd mew 'you stopped caring for me'.
Your on your own on that one hun, if you flash the cash to impress, you have to continue or just remain single. Mind you not all girls are into money as some will have you believe.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by skfa1: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2010
hermosa:

@skfa1 let's see wat you working with wink*

Missy B:

Let me be the Judge. Take down Your boxer.

Una dey try me abi , make i no release the thing else u wil runnnnnn grin grin grin

Very long and strong oops did i said that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 12:57am On Mar 16, 2010
@pro01 that is true about female. but its not like most of u guys can actually afford us and we give plenty in return, for one, all of our love, all of our body and our soul, all of our ere'thing,
Re: Are African Men Good men? by KennyG6(m): 12:59am On Mar 16, 2010
in their own way yeah they are,
Re: Are African Men Good men? by H2O2: 1:07am On Mar 16, 2010
lmao what a funny black man.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by kanice: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2010
Well ,i guess they are good especially the naija guyz outside their country.If u are lucky 2 meet a nice guy u got it all.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by dbigrod(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
[size=16pt]@poster,

u make me laugh.so because your bf isnt good bedwise,u generalise.
[/size]
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2010
@d bigrod,my bf is plenty good in bedwise and everything else, i'm talkin bout guys like u, yea ubigrod, don't lie, u know u selfish in bed, wink*
Re: Are African Men Good men? by dbigrod(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
[size=16pt]
hermosa:

@d bigrod,my bf is plenty good in bedwise and everything else, i'm talkin bout guys like u, yea ubigrod, don't lie, u know u selfish in bed, wink*

i cant tell u if am selfish or not.u can confirm dat urself.am trying to say dat u and i will play d game and thereafter u give ur verdict.u just need to pay me for d work i would do.u game?
[/size]
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2010
@d'bigrod' i've got a better proposition, why don't you just advertise yourself on youtube, that way the whole world gets to see and judge, i don't want to be selfish, wink wink wink grin
Re: Are African Men Good men? by dbigrod(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
[size=16pt]
hermosa:

@d'bigrod' i've got a better proposition, why don't you just advertise yourself on youtube, that way the whole world gets to see and judge, i don't want to be selfish, wink wink wink grin

i dont need to advertise myself to d world.u said u knw dat am selfish.so u are d one i have something to prove to.just want u to confirm if am selfish since u said it.thats all.
[/size]
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2010
aiit then, prove it to me. call a gurl (past or present that u've had sex with) and ask her if ur good then get back to me, i'll only have ur word, so don't lie,
Re: Are African Men Good men? by dbigrod(m): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
[size=16pt]
hermosa:

aiit then, prove it to me. call a gurl (past or present that u've had intimacy with) and ask her if your good then get back to me, i'll only have your word, so don't lie,

what they say shldnt matter to u(though each of them had very positive compliments).u need to know d truth.u cant knw d truth if u dont feel da thing.just checked ur profile.baby,is dat ur arsssseee.omg,i would love to `hit` it.
[/size]
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
u can't handle my ass sweetheart, and no that ain't my ass, lol
Re: Are African Men Good men? by dbigrod(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2010
[size=16pt]

hermosa:

u can't handle my backside sweetheart, and no that ain't my backside, lol

kai,see as dis babe dey bring me down.what do u mean by `u cant handle my backside`?u dont knw who u are chatting with.not gonna make mouth here .that d reason why i want to bunk u so u knw d truth.by the way,dat arsseeee in ur profile is damn gud.is urs better than what u `ve there.i neeed to know wht i want to hit.

[/size]
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2010
mine's all messed up, so much fat and very loose inside, all kinda stuff bein in there since i was old enuff, lol!!
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Nautillus(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2010
And the threads become boring. . . . undecided
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2010
jealous, wink*
Re: Are African Men Good men? by dbigrod(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
[size=16pt]

@
Nautillus:

And the threads become boring. . . . undecided

get d hell out of ma way jor.i wan see better person.

hermosa:

mine's all messed up, so much fat and very loose inside, all kinda stuff bein in there since i was old enuff, lol!!

are u saying all these to discourage me frm hitting dat your arsseee.it wont work.let me see it first.i would be d judge.sure d opposite is d case.

am so sure dat arsse in da pix is urs

[/size]
Re: Are African Men Good men? by justwise(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2010
@Op,

It takes two, if you think the man is useless then show him what you are made of if you can' then stop complaining cos both of you are as bad as each other.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
@justwise, who said anyone's useless, no one's useless, i know u want to join the conversation, wink wink* lol.
@d 'bigrod'
am so sure dat arsse in da pix is urs
, if u say so,
Re: Are African Men Good men? by justwise(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
hermosa:

@justwise, who said anyone's useless, no one's useless, i know u want to join the conversation, wink wink* lol.
@d 'bigrod', if u say so,

Useless=not living up to it in bed
Re: Are African Men Good men? by dbigrod(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
[size=16pt]
hermosa:

@d 'bigrod', if u say so,

nice arseee u`ve got there.BE PROUD OF UR ENDOWMENT.why are u denying ?.d most important thing is dat i want to vibrate it
[/size]
Re: Are African Men Good men? by LadyLocs(f): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2010
My man`s Nigerian and I`m not complaining. He`s got all bases covered and I`m hooked. Dunno about other African men and quite frankly don`t care smiley

Oh btw, Hi all, am new,
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Princek12(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2010
Hermosa, are you the prized owner of the property or asset displayed in that picture? I'm just saying.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
Absolutely. smiley

If you ask me they are among the best. wink

I've dated black men from all ethnicities (as in literally went on dates tongue) and i find that African men have the best conversation. Talk about gentlemen! I never feel rushed or uncomfortable with them. They go all out to impress however once you've become official, it's like they immediately put up this block -- this brick wall and it's hard to get back on the same page that you were both on before during the 'toasting period'.

I have always been the girl eager to find out about what my guy likes and do research. I always impress when I am able to mention a few facts about their country and make an effort to make them feel at ease. However that nod of approval they give is AT THE BEGINNING. Once the wall comes up they don't always like to talk about their past, their culture or really allow you to 'get inside'. Not sure why. undecided

I was always told that I 'wouldn't understand' because I am 'not African' and that because I am 'western' it is a bit hard for them to trust me however I am told that I am different -- what ever that means tongue. They can be awkward at times when it comes to gender roles. Honestly, I think it is a test to see how I would react as most African men do not like women who "pry" or 'play Nancy Drew' lol but being from the west, my inquisitive nature sometimes makes it hard for me to take a back seat and move at their pace. That is probably the one thing that irks me the most about them is the secrecy and hints of chauvinism.

But at the end of the day I do love African men. Their good definitely outweigh the bad -- at least to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? / Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork / The Christmas Tree Photo That Has Been Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.