Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) (21838 Views)

Anambra Fire: Obiano Should Resign - Nigerians React / Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
why are APC members very arrogant?
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Yul Edochie is the next Governor.....
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mynd44:
An incumbent losing? Gonna be hard.

I think Obaino will win sha

HARD KO HARD NI
IS Jonathan NOT A PRECEDENT?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by 9inches(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Osyabj:
Nwoye stated, “ We must win this election at all costs. We must not allow us to be defeated. After we have won let anybody who is aggrieved go to court.

“I want to assure all my co- contestants that there is no victor, no vanquished. If we win, I am not going to abandon politicians, politician are going to run my administration. They say ‘politics is not a profession’. I don’t agree. APC government in Anambra State will be run by politicians,”
Nwoye stated.

This is why he's already destined to lose. Hope he doesn't go to court when he finally loses. Criminal career politician.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by David160(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Osyabj:

http://leadership.ng/2017/10/03/apc-will-win-anambra-governorship-nwoye-vows/

APC Will Win Anambra Governorship, Nwoye Vows

By OKECHUKWU OBETA’ Awka –

The All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in the forthcoming November 18, Anambra State governorship election, Dr Tony Nwoye has urged members of the party to brace up to the challenge of ensuring that the party came out victorious in the poll.

Addressing the APC major stakeholders from the 21 local government areas of the state at Finotel hotel, Awka, the state capital shortly before inaugurating members of his governorship campaign committee, Nwoye thanked them for their loyalty to the party, especially since after the primary that produced him as the governorship candidate.

He stated that he had already reached out to all his co-contestants for the APC governorship ticket, including his former boss, Senator Andy Uba, the party’s national Auditor, Chief George Muoghalu, Chief Barth Nwibe, Chief Obidigbo, Mr. JohnBoscoOnunkwo, Mr. NonsoMadu,etc to appeal to any of them who might not be happy with his emergence to have a change of mind and work for the interest of the party.

Dismissing the insinuation from the camp of the opposition that APC is a Yoruba-Hausa-Fulani political party, as immaterial, the former President of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) stated that those making the insinuation were simply trying to deceive the gullible minds, stating that after all it is not a Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani person that would become governor of the state when APC wins.

Nwoye stated, “ We must win this election at all costs. We must not allow us to be defeated. After we have won let anybody who is aggrieved go to court.

“I want to assure all my co- contestants that there is no victor, no vanquished. If we win, I am not going to abandon politicians, politician are going to run my administration. They say ‘politics is not a profession’. I don’t agree. APC government in Anambra State will be run by politicians,” Nwoye stated.

Also speaking, Muoghalu appealed to all the aggrieved members of party to sheath their sword in the interest of the party, stating that the party was fragmented warning that the party cannot be victorious if it goes into the election a fragmented house.

While the Minister for Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige heads the Governorship Campaign Committee as chairman with the APC National Auditor, Chief George Muoghalu as his deputy, a former Secretary to the Anambra State government (SSG), Prince OsitaEzenwa was appointed the Director- General of the Campaign Organisation.

obaze will win the election
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by cimag: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
This APC candidate talks like a cultist by saying...."at all costs".Maybe Buhari has taught him politics with bitterness.I know that INEC(which is a branch of APC)will write results in their office and give other parties agents fake result sheets.
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Initial gra gra but we know who go win.
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
cimag:
This APC candidate talks like a cultist by saying...."at all costs".Maybe Buhari has taught him politics with bitterness.I know that INEC(which is a branch of APC)will write results in their office and give other parties agents fake result sheets.
rigging is sure cheesy
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Charly68: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nwoye has come to upstage the incumbent

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by kikake: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paperwhite:
Just imagine the grandeur delusion of a thug.No wonder APC is a failed government at all strata of leadership. Woe betide any state/region that embrace this evil.Once beaten twice shy.

But APC depends on rigging because of Fulani desperation to conquer all of Nigeria.
Do you think that President Buhari who sends armed forces to silence dissidents in southern Nigeria will not use every force to make APC collect Igbo states gradually?

Fulani is overpowering every Nigerian tribe;

Fulani is fast establishing its authority and value systems upon Nigeria, , it's called political evolution in every country. Today's political class from the south have given Fulani the pass to establish Fulani hegemony upon Nigeria through Buhari.
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Money2000:
Abeg, where is Yul Edochie?

My exact thoughts. Is our guy wasting his time?
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
apga the bane of our suffering. Apga the reason Ansu is a glorified primary school, industrial town of Nnewi has stagnated, narrow roads without dual carriage ways, no airport for commerce, anambra had not been granted oil status with ref, No standard standium, no water, no power, no housing schemes, no security, unemployment, civil justice, malls, state investments etc. We are wiser now!

by desamek8

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Charly68:
Nwoye has come to upstage the incumbent
he shared 5k during campaign rally,na 10k dem go give during voting

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
government of obiano is the
one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and
many
billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at
anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day
the
governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but
you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted
50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/
companies located?he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf
to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you
gone to the site where all these things are cultivated?
billboards everywhere,
I have been going round to see where the vegetables or
the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at
governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less
than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed
without making any noise, just last week, obiano came
to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar
and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to
the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese
firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of
salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did
nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and
barbing and carving his hair...................vote individual
not party.apga is a parasite to anambrarians(fa na
atagi Ana afugi onu)
And you think this one hoping to come up will be an exception ?
You r unprepared for suprises
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
he shared 5k during campaign rally,na 10k dem go give during voting

Initial ....
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
APC win governorship election in Anambra State?

I wonder who gave this guy cheap weed to smoke undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Diiet:
Mtcheeeeew.
No election in Anambra cheesy period: ipod youth.
you Igbos will never learn
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kobicove:
APC win governorship election in Anambra State?

I wonder who gave this guy cheap weed to smoke undecided
Apc would crush pdp and apga.apga would finish 3rd place.up ayaka nsugbe.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Naughtypenis1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
APC and evil agendas but they have all failed in Anambra State. Obiano still the thief we knw and we will vote for

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Benokpara: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
APGA Nkea bu nkeanyi
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by kabarka(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
jerryunit48:
Are you by any means telling us that there will be mago mago or what ? This one you are saying APC will win and Willie should go to court how did you know that?

Are you seeing what am see.
That is pointing to the kind of govt we have at the center.
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Sagay212: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Where are all these people in the rally coming from. Thought ipods said there will be no elections in anambra. So they have forgotten kanu sharply...chai...this world is wicked ooo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by kabarka(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
dheilaw1:
you Igbos will never learn

Learn what?
Watch events as it unfolds.
hot soup na small small u dey lick am.
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by kabarka(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sagay212:
Where are all these people in the rally coming from. Thought ipods said there will be no elections in anambra. So they have forgotten kanu sharply...chai...this world is wicked ooo.

Money exchange hands.
Crowd 4 hire.
All na work.
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Diamond13(f): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
A winner before election? Nigerian politics.
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Osyabj:

http://leadership.ng/2017/10/03/apc-will-win-anambra-governorship-nwoye-vows/

APC Will Win Anambra Governorship, Nwoye Vows

By OKECHUKWU OBETA’ Awka –

The All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in the forthcoming November 18, Anambra State governorship election, Dr Tony Nwoye has urged members of the party to brace up to the challenge of ensuring that the party came out victorious in the poll.

Addressing the APC major stakeholders from the 21 local government areas of the state at Finotel hotel, Awka, the state capital shortly before inaugurating members of his governorship campaign committee, Nwoye thanked them for their loyalty to the party, especially since after the primary that produced him as the governorship candidate.

He stated that he had already reached out to all his co-contestants for the APC governorship ticket, including his former boss, Senator Andy Uba, the party’s national Auditor, Chief George Muoghalu, Chief Barth Nwibe, Chief Obidigbo, Mr. JohnBoscoOnunkwo, Mr. NonsoMadu,etc to appeal to any of them who might not be happy with his emergence to have a change of mind and work for the interest of the party.

Dismissing the insinuation from the camp of the opposition that APC is a Yoruba-Hausa-Fulani political party, as immaterial, the former President of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) stated that those making the insinuation were simply trying to deceive the gullible minds, stating that after all it is not a Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani person that would become governor of the state when APC wins.

“I want to assure all my co- contestants that there is no victor, no vanquished. If we win, I am not going to abandon politicians, politician are going to run my administration. They say ‘politics is not a profession’. I don’t agree. APC government in Anambra State will be run by politicians,” Nwoye stated.

Also speaking, Muoghalu appealed to all the aggrieved members of party to sheath their sword in the interest of the party, stating that the party was fragmented warning that the party cannot be victorious if it goes into the election a fragmented house.

While the Minister for Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige heads the Governorship Campaign Committee as chairman with the APC National Auditor, Chief George Muoghalu as his deputy, a former Secretary to the Anambra State government (SSG), Prince OsitaEzenwa was appointed the Director- General of the Campaign Organisation.
ONE SWEETNESS THINGS IS THAT MY MARCIE'S ALWAYS COME OUT NO MATTER THE PARTY MAKE UNA COLLECT THEIR MONEYMONEY chop am jare
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Uglyboy: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
dessz:
the way Nigerians take hate APC now ehh.even a market woman hates hearing it.
they were given a chance and they failed woefully.how do they expect to win in a city that has a very high amount of haters. undecided
Correct yourself.
Nigerians or your 5% vote people?
Keep dreaming and your south-east people should keep playing politics of hate and we will see how they will ever produce the president of Nigeria with only their own votes
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Bunch of jokers, of course my people will find it very very hard to vote for Nwoye, very wrong choice from A PC ,I wonder what they were thinking?
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by Osyabj: 6:14am On Oct 25, 2017
Paperwhite:
Just imagine the grandeur delusion of a thug.No wonder APC is a failed government at all strata of leadership. Woe betide any state/region that embrace this evil.Once beaten twice shy.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

No force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

Take that to any bank and Cash it
Re: Anambra Election: APC Will Win. Obiano Should Go To Court, Nwoye Vows. (Photos) by xelly: 6:25am On Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if APC will win election in Kano state not to talk of SE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah / Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London / Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.