Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) (8905 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / I Just Lost A Dear One. So Sad. Photos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Coupled with the stress from work on weekdays, even on weekends that I’m supposed to relax well, I still do research and studies. as a serious minded fellow(thank you) I hate to be idle on weekends. I’m not a lazy youth. This research was carried out on our beloved Nigerian ladies. (Kisses to my girlfriends) kiss

I have come to realize that the new generation Nigerian ladies have attached too much importance to sex and money. (Not all though, the good ones are yet unborn because I haven’t found one yet)

When you start a relationship or sexlationship with a new generation Nigerian lady, the relationship starts off on a good note. Everywhere go senrenre!!!! She’ll so fvck you with any style you want. grin

Then the first billing starts. It comes in either money to complete house rent, a new phone(some don’t always come with phones), to start a business, school fees(audio school) some will fall ill and demand money for treatment while some will fake/intentionally carry belle for you still based on the billing formats. shocked

So as a Nigerian man(like my humble self) that can not keep his penls in one place, how do you handle all these Billings? (I have 11 girls on WhatsApp with Billings messages waiting since last two weeks (just read the message and ignore)

Here’s how my humble self handles them. When she throws you the bill, my brother nor fear, either tell her straight up that you don’t have but you’d see to it or ignore the message completely. (Don’t pay o)

You told her you don’t have, everything back to normal. More fvcks will be given in even more different styles(in preparation for the next billing) but she starts suspecting if you are Godsent to help her life or you only came for the fvcks.

After a while she throws the second billing, this time her mind is made up that if you don’t pay, she’ll know you are not easily broken or you really don’t have the money. (Don’t pay o)

It is at this stage my Nigerian brothers starts calling all Nigerian ladies gold diggers. Some will dump the lady while the ones with games keep the relationship for fvcks sake.(like my humble self).

At this stage too, majority of my Nigerian sisters will forget you o, them go just comot mind for your matter, some will move on and say you don’t care/stingy/broke, while some will stay and continue the endless billing hoping manner will fall one day.

(my brother, if you have the money, please help her) cry

As per guys that knows how to play the game;

1. You only spend when the fvck is about to be given. This doesn’t mean you are paying her for the sex. Flex her very well(the new generation Nigerian lady loves flexing) make her enjoy every moment with you(not sex, but na sex go end am after the flexings). flexing her doesn’t mean you should pay her the Billings. With as little as 2k to 20k you’ll flex her well. (If you don’t know how to utilize this method, I can’t explain, nor vex)

2. Always ignore most of these messages. In fact you can ignore the calls as well. Few days, weeks or months later, call her or message her, apologize and lie on why you being away that long (Ofcourse she’d be angry with you) then start teasing her. You got to be good with words. Sweet words and you must know how to “CONNECT TALKS” for laughs and fun(some will be hard to break but na shakara, fire down with more tease, words and gists. Before you know it she’s all yours again. Another fvck about to be given, appointment booked, flex her very well, make her enjoy that moment with you then enjoy the “fvck” and get the fvck out.

Ofcourse the the whole process will be on endless repeat till God finally opens her eyes that you are a motherfvcking bastard that knows what he’s doing or you can finally put devil to shame and help her life.

If you want to start attacking me for being jobless, remember today is public holiday, public holidays people don’t work. angry angry

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by donbachi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
"2k to 20k"..i been think sey u go just carry dem go out,buy bottle water and condom...then fvck start...i no bliev sey u dey even spend 1naira sef....iron will burn all ur clothes

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by NoApology(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin grin grin

Life of a fvck boy

7 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by sweetonugbu: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Stupidity knows NO bounds

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
donbachi:
"2k to 20k"..i been think sey u go just carry dem go out,buy bottle water and condom...then fvck start...i no bliev sey u dey even spend 1naira sef....iron will burn all ur clothes
you are very heartless!!! Them nor be humans abi? With 2k you can get a pack of fried rice with chicken or turkey and soft drink before the fvcks. the big boys can spend more than that.

You go take TM, monkey tail, and smoke weed then buy just bottle water and condom to fvck someone’s daughter and sisters. At least be human and get her something to eat first. 2k too much to spend on someone you’d spend hours sex romping?

See guy, carry her bitter soul comot here. angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by iPhoneRepairer: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
donbachi:
Oga, if you no say you want betta action and not just a boring person, flex must be involved.

3 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:

Oga, if you no say you want betta action and not just a boring person, flex must be involved.
dont mind him. He wants to use bottle water to fvck someone’s daughter, sister, girlfriend. angry angry

8 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
stupidity:
Coupled with the stress from work on weekdays, even on weekends that I’m supposed to relax well, I still do research and studies. as a serious minded fellow(thank you) I hate to be idle on weekends. I’m not a lazy youth. This research was carried out on our beloved Nigerian ladies. (Kisses to my girlfriends) kiss

I have come to realize that the new generation Nigerian ladies have attached too much importance to sex and money. (Not all though, the good ones are yet unborn because I haven’t found one yet)

When you start a relationship or sexlationship with a new generation Nigerian lady, the relationship starts off on a good note. Everywhere go senrenre!!!! She’ll so fvck you with any style you want. grin

Then the first billing starts. It comes in either money to complete house rent, a new phone(some don’t always come with phones), to start a business, school fees(audio school) some will fall ill and demand money for treatment while some will fake/intentionally carry belle for you still based on the billing formats. shocked

So as a Nigerian man(like my humble self) that can not keep his penls in one place, how do you handle all these Billings? (I have 11 girls on WhatsApp with Billings messages waiting since last two weeks (just read the message and ignore)

Here’s how my humble self handles them. When she throws you the bill, my brother nor fear, either tell her straight up that you don’t have but you’d see to it or ignore the message completely. (Don’t pay o)

You told her you don’t have, everything back to normal. More fvcks will be given in even more different styles(in preparation for the next billing) but she starts suspecting if you are Godsent to help her life or you only came for the fvcks.

After a while she throws the second billing, this time her mind is made up that if you don’t pay, she’ll know you are not easily broken or you really don’t have the money. (Don’t pay o)

It is at this stage my Nigerian brothers starts calling all Nigerian ladies gold diggers. Some will dump the lady while the ones with games keep the relationship for fvcks sake.(like my humble self).

At this stage too, majority of my Nigerian sisters will forget you o, them go just comot mind for your matter, some will move on and say you don’t care/stingy/broke, while some will stay and continue the endless billing hoping manner will fall one day.

1. You only spend when the fvck is about to be given. This doesn’t mean you are paying her for the sex. Flex her very well(the new generation Nigerian lady loves flexing) make her enjoy every moment with you(not sex, but na sex go end am after the flexings). flexing her doesn’t mean you should pay her the Billings. With as little as 2k to 20k you’ll flex her well. (If you don’t know how to utilize this method, I can’t explain, nor vex)

2. Always ignore most of these messages. In fact you can ignore the calls as well. Few days, weeks or months later, call her or message her, apologize and lie on why you being away that long (Ofcourse she’d be angry with you) then start teasing her. You got to be good with words. Sweet words and you must know how to “CONNECT TALKS” for laughs and fun(some will be hard to break but na shakara, fire down with more tease, words and gists. Before you know it she’s all yours again. Another fvck about to be given, appointment booked, flex her very well, make her enjoy that moment with you then enjoy the “fvck” and get the fvck out.

Ofcourse the the whole process will be on endless repeat till God finally opens her eyes that you are a motherfvcking bastard that knows what he’s doing or you can finally put devil to shame and help her life.

If you want to start attacking me for being jobless, remember today is public holiday, public holidays people don’t work. angry angry

The bolded sounds funny to me

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by iPhoneRepairer: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
stupidity:
dont mind him. He wants to use bottle water to fvck someone’s daughter, sister, girlfriend. angry angry

Lol. Most babes won't even agree but are ready for a guy ready to spend.

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by peachysteve(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
stupidity:

grin grin angry Madman
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by sweetonugbu: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
But the write up is apt

3 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by MedicH: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
What's going on here � � � �
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
@Op what is meaning of SENRENRE?
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Powersurge: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Omo naija girls are fu*ckng needy. Once you start gisting with them, the next thing is to be asking you for money. You meet someone for the first time online and you are chatting with her, before you say Jack she will be asking you for gas money, subscription etc.

I will be like where do these ones come from?

I went to see a friend in her office. Her friend whom I have never met before was telling me she was hungry that I should buy food for her. She was saying it in such a way that I would feel ashamed if I didn't buy it. Cos there were some other ladies there.

I was bloody upset that day. I stood up immediately. Greeted the person I came to see and left. She (my friend) knew I was angry.

I was like what kind of hungry idiot is this?

24 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
stupidity:

Let me tell you the truth most Nigerian women are just prostitutes or Commercial sex workers. Just go to another African country or another country and look for a wife the women do not even care if you have money they will still marry you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Another female bashing thread grin

3 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by vicstar16: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
My brother you get sence, stay blessed
stupidity:

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
cheesy

Ardar:
Another female bashing thread grin

God please let me always have a job so no one will insult me like this. These men! This is why from the beginning i no even like the idea of their moneygrin

7 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by seniorgozman(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
I hardly meet these hungry ones

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by kenir(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
God knws
i like this guy!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
If you have not dated a foreign lady then you don’t know what it means to be in a relationship Nigerian Girls are parasitic. Always looking out for them selves alone my brother that girl dating you only likes you for that fancy cloth perfume nice ride or apartment you live in.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Bbbwings: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
donbachi:
grin grin grin
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nat404: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:
cheesy

God please let me always have a job so no one will insult me like this. These men! This is why from the beginning i no even like the idea of their moneygrin
Hahaha.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
donbachi:

U Baad. Iron burn my friend's cloth on Saturday and d guy wan cry. Lol
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Riele(f): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
seniorgozman:
I hardly meet these hungry ones

That's because they are not existing .

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Riele(f): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Let me tell you the truth most Nigerian women are just prostitutes or Commercial sex workers. Just go to another African country or another country and look for a wife the women do not even care if you have money they will still marry you

So untrue.
Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Space for sale.

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Riele(f): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
If you have not dated a foreign lady then you don’t know what it means to be in a relationship Nigerian Girls are parasitic. Always looking out for them selves alone my brother that girl dating you only likes you for that fancy cloth perfume nice ride or apartment you live in.

Do you know every girl in Nigeria to tag them parasitic? .

Don't generalize!.

3 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
OP, you have a bright future in writing. I didn't say I support what you wrote o! But there are lots of truths there sha.

5 Likes

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
purples25:
cheesy

with all your money you will still open the hole for Mr he

1 Like

Re: My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) by purples25(f): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
with all your money you will still open the hole for Mr he
at least with dignity man. At least with some dignity.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / See What This Girl Is Doing In Lagos Beach (photos) / Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.