Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) (48533 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by dfrost: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Show of shame. grin cheesy angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by thedondada(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
N.a. today

Due to the public outcry against this man bubu is pretrnding to go after him now. The man that has already arrived UK.

APC is a curse to this nation and bubu the great deceiver.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Ojiofor: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
sarrki:
Efcc and all our anti corruption agency are bunch of jokers

Didn't they know about him before ?

Nigeria needs a dictatorship

You and I knows they can't go against a Buhari's boy.They are doing their job now because the guy has fallen from grace to grass.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Useless country undecided how da hell a criminal like that got reinstated and nobody knew sh*t about it ..reminds me of one ab.oki police boss like DAT who got dismissed under Jonathan for allowing one b.o.k.o are rams suspect escaped under his watch,got reinstated under a shady and controversial circumstances,after public outcry ,was retired (so that he can be entitled to pension and other benefits illegally angry)instead of outright dismissal sad...buhari u don' fuq up again,2019 don' enter one corner already ,na Oyo u dey so if u never no

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Buhari mayb a scam. ..d game mayb far deep en complex than we think...power is a disease!
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by MansaHenry(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Desyner:
Living enormous on other peoples sweat/saving/pension while they die away.
Let me see what Buhari will do.
enormous kwo??dis one na house?na erry film wen 9ja show u..u must watch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
sarrki:

U contradict yourself. What is d advantage of a dictator in this? We actually have symptoms of a dictator already. That's why Maina was able to ensure work. Dictators are selective in decisions. Does that sound familiar?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by doubleportion: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
ourchoice:
Seriously Nigeria need a political youth revolution to take over governance from these old thieves ruling us for the past decades!

They are all the same, don't expect anything good to come from the crop of leaders we have now....to them, it's a national cake they must cut among themselves to give their family a luxurious life to the detriment of ordinary Nigerians!

Nigerian youths for how long are we going to allow all these nonsense to continue Please let's wake up! Let's join force as youths and take over governance from these old thieves come 2019!

We can do this only if you reading this will join the youth revolution taking place now!

Check it out here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/4131364/nigerian-youth-revolution-party-nyrp
Which youth are you talking about? Is it not the one that had labeled themselves afonja vs iPod?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
I think that in Nigeria the people that lives money more than anything are the north not the east....they can do anything for money

People's pension and one idiot took it and he is hiding like owl
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by iyketex007: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mr President we know you are fighting corruption like you claimed but first things first....how far with the nnpc 25b scandal? or should Nigerians take your silence to mean all is well?

Why use maina's case to cover up the bigger issue here?

I just feel sorry for Nigerians cos they government are playing a bigger game here by using Maina's case as a smoke screen to cover up the nnpc 25bn scandal and when the dust settles, I can garranty that every penny of this man will be restored and everyone goes home a happy man while Nigerians keep fooling themselves with this crap of Buhari fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Adduce(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
CastedDude:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC Kaduna zonal office today, October 24, 2017, sealed six properties allegedly proceeds of crime traced to Abdulrashid Maina. The properties include a 2 storey building in the commercial centre of Ibrahim Taiwo road, a residential bungalow located on Katuru road off Wurno road, and 4 separate bungalows located on Kano road, Kawo new extension Kaduna.

According to media reports, the embattled ex-chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina, who has been accused of complicity in a N2bn fraud, has gone into hiding.

Maina, who is still on the wanted list of the anti graft agency for the alleged offence, went into hiding soon after news that the EFCC had launched a manhunt for him became public.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/efcc-seals-up-mainas-mansions.html

U honestly Need to study and learn how to report a story without misleading others with unnecessary attention seeking captions u used. THOSE ARE NOT MANSIONS, they are houses... just in case u dont know what a MANSION is, check on google and see the ones owned either by Micheal Jordan, Magic Johnson or Iron Mike Tyson etc for ur guide..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Jas1000: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Caseless: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
sarrki:

he's been in their wanted list .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
What if him being reinstated was just a ploy to trick him out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by gebest: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
he reported himself
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by FX(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
The evil people in Nigeria are more than the good ones. Until the table turns around, Nigeria will continue to be in darkness. There is no hope for Nigeria. Even our future leaders all have criminal mindsets. Almost everyone is currupt in Nigeria. Only very few Nigerians have clean mindset. Forget Nigeria, nothing can be done about it. It is a country where nothing works. Everything is gotten by bribery, nepotism, favourism and corruption. The black man is so selfish and so self centered. It is a wasted generation. I was born into the wrong country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by DinoP: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
PenSniper:
Fulanis have ruined Nigeria. They contribute nothing but consumes everything.

Unfortunately, the real fulanis are the poor folks who toil in our forests working hard to produce the meat you and I eat.

They get nothing from these stolen billion. so I would suggest you rephrase the comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
ourchoice:
Seriously Nigeria need a political youth revolution to take over governance from these old thieves ruling us for the past decades!

They are all the same, don't expect anything good to come from the crop of leaders we have now....to them, it's a national cake they must cut among themselves to give their family a luxurious life to the detriment of ordinary Nigerians!

Nigerian youths for how long are we going to allow all these nonsense to continue Please let's wake up! Let's join force as youths and take over governance from these old thieves come 2019!

We can do this only if you reading this will join the youth revolution taking place now!

Check it out here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/4131364/nigerian-youth-revolution-party-nyrp

u mean the youths dat are fighting E-war on Nairaland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Olalan:
Shame on this administration if the don't fish this guy out. Now EFCC remembers the guy after the public outcry.

Why do you guys like to believe your own lies?

It was EFCC that even cried out.

I guess the only reason they never made for him was because he appeared to be having the backing of influential people in government.

He even had police details around him.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by FX(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
DinoP:

Unfortunately, the real fulanis are the poor folks who toil in our forests working hard to produce the meat you and I eat.

They get nothing from these stolen billion. so I would suggest you rephrase the comment
U r right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by logica(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
sarrki:

I guess countries with effective police and judiciary run dictatorships.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
What some mods need Na agunmu iba plus agbo ori fifo.. Mansion don suffer... Whc of dis cubicle b mansion now Lets pls pray for the mod plsssss

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
its all about diversion of public interest to demanding good governance.. its a gimmick to shift our focus...
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by juman(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flexherbal:
Our leaders do not have the people at heart.

You can easily tell that from their behaviour.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by juman(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Buhari is a joke.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by aniblue(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
They've use maina to cover up NNPC gate
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
these are normal properties, a civil servant after working 35 years can afford these things, efcc na scam. spme one DAT stole 2 billion dollars na this bq he go build dey better go after his properties in Dubai and america , they should stop distracting us ,eye service
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by desmond2pk: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Maina isn't the first person that was fired for corruption that Buhari has brought back to government. Here are a few I can remember

1. AbdulRahman Danbazzau was fired as chief of army staff for corrupt practices in purchasing of arms and gas been appointed minister of interior by buhari

2. Mohammed Barkindo was removed as NNPC MD by the late yaradua for stealing huge kickbacks from oil and and been appointed as Nigeria's Secretary General to opec by Buhari

3. Acp Zakari Bui, a man accused and dismissed for aiding boko haram kingpin kabiru Sokoto to escape from detention was reinstated and promoted by buhari.

4. Abdul Rasheed Maina, a man that ran away since 2014 and has been declared wanted by efcc for embezzlement of N2bn pension funds have been reinstated as deputy director ministry of interior.

5. Ahmed Gambo Saleh, Registrar of the Supreme Court, He stole N2.2bn belonging to the Supreme court and was caught red handed and fire, today Ahmed Gambo Saleh has now been appointed the secretary of the committee monitoring corruption trials.

6. What about timipre Sylva? Over 46 houses seized by fg has been returned to him. This is a man with no known business o.

I can go on and on listing names.

Buhari recall on Maina is a sign that any Govt no matter how reckless or irresponsible can be called to order by Citizen Power. I have no doubt in my mind though that the man’s brazen recall was orchestrated at the highest levels of governance in our country. I have no confidence also in the fight against Corruption based on many instances of “see no evil; hear no evil” displayed so far by Buhari. If the highest office in the land could have been infiltrated by rats, it’s possible that shady rats in human form also thrive there.

Maina seems to my mind to be another victim of the power-play in this same highest office with Buhari as the umpire who has lost his whistle. The entertainment from what should be a dignified office continues to amuse us as the umpire

#Copied
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flexherbal:
Our leaders do not have the people at heart.

You can easily tell that from their behaviour.
but buhari do

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
EFCC, are u sure cuz what I am seeing here are just mere huts! I was hoping to see hotels and heavy heavy machines, what is this u are showing us, are u guys kidding me?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:12am On Oct 25, 2017
Busy doing nothing......twice beaten,twice shy
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 2:39am On Oct 25, 2017
The person wey write ''EFCC UNDER INVESTIGATION'' sef no get good hand writing - Tho, it's okay for a pry. 2 pupil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore / INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.