Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup (58783 Views)

Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by teflonjake(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
BadBlaize:
The day ISIS or any radical Islamic set will carry out any attack in Russia

that will be the day dey meet their waterloo..

Russia gat no Chill

Remember the st petersburg metro explosion?

ISIS, did that.

No waterloo yet.

I'm not in support of any radical group, but please get your facts straight.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by OboOlora(f): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gentlevin:
OK you gat a lovely self to behold all d the time...........
Thank you
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Lloydfolarin: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
They can mess with USA and UK but Russia ll be their last bus stop if they try it.

Let them go ask Checheyans terrorists what Russia did to their loved ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
U.S at it again, we know who is behind ISIS as we know who is behind ALQAEDA, "Putin" knows better.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by kellyJames5(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
putin will nuke Isis to point of no return. ☺

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by nkemjacob2(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
What a peaceful religion.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by omoiyalayi(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=TheHistorian post=61739501

But..Why can't we live in a crime-free society where we have no violence and we all peacefully co-exist??...Why??
[/quote]

That society exist after this life

That is where God promise those that accept Jesus as their lord and savior and do as he commanded

That's where peace will reign forever

But that side is not meant for everybody

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by HajimeSaito(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Harjibode:
U.S at it again, we know who is behind ISIS as we know who is behind ALQAEDA, "Putin" knows better.

Muslims are behind ISIS and Al Qaeda.

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Lives are irreplaceable ooh.

I expect FIFA and other related organisation take proactive security measures ahead of the World Cup.

But..Why can't we live in a crime-free society where we have no violence and we all peacefully co-exist??...Why??

Religion of peace is the reason.
The peace that makes ppl cry blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by oyejohn: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Obito555:
Russian security is like when 2 Rooks and a queen is defending a king in an end game of chess!
Guy you remind me of moves...brilliant nice one
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by eyoniggar(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
If these set of people should recognize Messi, he is the greatest of all time then.

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by samisj4real(m): 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Am not a Zealot but honestly speaking ISLAMIC RELIGION is terror & hypocrisy practicing sect nothing else, & its a pity they av come to stay....

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by adedehinbo(m): 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
these demonic agents of USA nd isreal re all out again to avenge for their lost battle in Syria,this time u ve pick the wrong country,Russia remains the only country stopping Americans from zombified the world
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by talk2percy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Minus Islam from religion, people will live a happy normal life and even sleep with their two eyes closed! Then take all Muslims from this planet to a different planet for them to live there forever, the earth will be a paradise where u will no longer be cautious whether there's bomb planted in ur office, car or home! All terrorists are Muslims!

6 Likes

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Worksunlimited: 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Let them try and do na... This people think Russia is USA. Putin wouldn't even tell them anything, they (ISIS) would just wake up one day and realise majority of them died the night before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Worksunlimited: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
teflonjake:

Remember the st petersburg metro explosion?

ISIS, did that.

No waterloo yet.

I'm not in support of any radical group, but please get your facts straight.

Forgive me if I don't remember correctly. But was putin in power then?

Cos if ISIS should try it, that their leader that they say or think can't be found or killed, would materialise as a dead man.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Coloradvantage(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
kissval1388:
I suspect mavrodi... we must come for our money oga.... no be today we begin dey see threat for naija
this bros ehnnn! kai!!! you d plan enter Russia to hold mmm founder abi? kai... hahahahahahahahah! make I call my girl friend sister make she follow you for back!!! she lost some good sum too!
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Xmen149(m): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
decoy ,.they must be targeting an important place but wants the whole world energy and focus at the game
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by samisj4real(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
eyoniggar:
If these set of people should recognize Messi, he is the greatest of all time then.
Any argument concerning that!!
You cant compare messi to any player on earth today...
As a sport analyst named Tolulope Oguntimeyin said today "Messi brings smiles too your face when on the field of play"

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by excanny: 12:06am On Oct 25, 2017
TheHistorian:
Lives are irreplaceable ooh.

I expect FIFA and other related organisation take proactive security measures ahead of the World Cup.

As long as there is Islam, we can never live in peace. No offence to any cool headed Muslim out there, but your book has too much loopholes, that crazy groups will keep coming out and misinterpreting those verses as justification for their evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by afroxyz: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2017
In Russia? That can't happen
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by vicmela(m): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2017
They[sup][/sup] can't try that na.
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by afroxyz: 12:15am On Oct 25, 2017
excanny:

As long as there is Islam, we can never live in peace. No offence to any cool headed Muslim out there, but your book has too much loopholes, that crazy groups will keep coming out and misinterpreting those verses as justification for their evil.

Have u read the book?
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by goslowgoslow(m): 12:17am On Oct 25, 2017
But why not Ronaldo?
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by excanny: 12:25am On Oct 25, 2017
afroxyz:

Have u read the book?
How would you know a book has loopholes if you never read it?

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Ashley86400: 12:26am On Oct 25, 2017
ISIS is threatening the wrong country. . .Russia isn't America,Britain or France. . .they dont shudder at threats. And any Islamic sect thinking the Russian government will shiver at the sound of its citizens being killed or blown to bits is delusional. . .no country understands the term "collateral damage " like Russia. This is a country that killed over 2,500 innocent people who were Russian elite members during WWII and falsely accused the Germans of carrying out the gruesome act for the mere sake of adding up to the number of death count/ damages done by the Germans during their post war trial.

Russia is a wrong country for anyone (ISIS included) to try to scare or pick on. . . There's a reason why other countries, even it's closest neighbour Ukraine, avoid Russia. . . you can't bully a bully.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by KendrickAyomide: 12:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Umukor:
I tot deir religion and belief forbids dem from watchin foregin tins how come they are watchin football to be updated about messi
you don't need to be updated to know these people
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Abdul3391(m): 12:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Harmored:
When you ask Nigerians now why are they not going to Russia
after we don suffer qualify
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by KendrickAyomide: 12:42am On Oct 25, 2017
goslowgoslow:
But why not Ronaldo?
too small to be recognised

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by goslowgoslow(m): 1:02am On Oct 25, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
too small to be recognised
Hahaha savage!! U be bad guy! grin grin
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by teflonjake(m): 1:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Cos if ISIS should try it, that their leader that they say or think can't be found or killed, would materialise as a dead man.

Attack date " 3rd April 2017"
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by teflonjake(m): 1:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Worksunlimited:

The event occurred on the ;

3rd April 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports / Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket / Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.