Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup (58781 Views)

Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by rozayx5(m): 2:33am On Oct 25, 2017
BadBlaize:
The day ISIS or any radical Islamic set will carry out any attack in Russia

that will be the day dey meet their waterloo..

Russia gat no Chill

Lol
Putin no be buhari

Also trust kgb intel

security will be crazy at the world cup

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Don't give Putin an excuse...

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by 9jja(f): 3:38am On Oct 25, 2017
chuose2:
na wa oh, is this the best we can get from their religion.

Fulani herdsmen the same.

Boko haram too.

Which religion do they all belong too?

Religion of PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 25, 2017
birdsview:
A group with twisted perverted ideologies...I wonder where the thought of 7virgins comes from.... ignorance is bliss
Thank God Saudi Arabia just announced' soon they are are returning to moderate Islam' no more extremism' cos it has brought untold damage to islam' they want to give way to freedom of religion to all' if they can achieve that ' it will be the best thing that can hapen to slam' so ISIS should know there is no more room for extremist' good news

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by olylove: 4:12am On Oct 25, 2017
The most painful thing is that, they are radicalizing young and educated people daily .... what did we do to share this earth space wirh this people?

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 25, 2017
TheHistorian:
Lives are irreplaceable ooh.

I expect FIFA and other related organisation take proactive security measures ahead of the World Cup.

But..Why can't we live in a crime-free society where we have no violence and we all peacefully co-exist??...Why??
Because the heart of man is desperately wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by pawesome(m): 4:42am On Oct 25, 2017
ISIS enter Russia?...on a normal day u cnt fit nt to talk f world cup

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by madridguy(m): 4:54am On Oct 25, 2017
They done it in Sochi ( Russia) 2014 winter Olympics but I know God Almighty will shame them.

BadBlaize:

Russia gat no Chill
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by toye440: 5:29am On Oct 25, 2017
TheHistorian:

I expect FIFA and other related organisation take proactive security measures ahead of the World Cup.

But..Why can't we live in a crime-free society where we have no violence and we all peacefully co-exist??...Why??
guy isis know who putin b, person wey don swear say if dem attack am in an hr every islamist would die. Wen u don ever hear say ISIS attack any city for RUSSIA dem for don eliminate them since.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by thunderbabs: 5:50am On Oct 25, 2017
And dz pple still pray 5 times a day? Buh i wonder who they pray to.......must be to the devil

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by tyup(m): 6:20am On Oct 25, 2017
BadBlaize:

Russia gat no Chill

Really? forget it's a tragedy n there's nothing Russia can do other than bombing Syria n innocent lives caught in cross fight
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by billyG(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2017
make dem try anything funny make russia use xcal weapon send dem 2 al satan.
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by tyup(m): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2017
TyDimplez:
Let them make attempt and see the world against them... That would be a mistake they which they never thought about...

how would the world move against them undecided coz the world dont support them before
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by WIXE(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what intend to achieve, wicked souls,, I cover 2018 World Cup with psalm 125 vs 2

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by LilBlaze24o: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2017
TheHistorian:

Because we re living in a world controled by Satans and this demons IJohn 5:19....Only God's Kingdom will bring everlasting peace to mankind where there would be no more sickness, crying pain, suffering or even death Rev. 21:3,4

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by chiefolododo(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2017
birdsview:
A group with twisted perverted ideologies...I wonder where the thought of 7virgins comes from.... ignorance is bliss
72 virgins

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by segneyukk(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2017
TheHistorian:

Descendant of Ishmael is the reason...

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by dresh: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2017
these fuckers think putin is Obama �try rubbish, and y'all mafakaz will be annihilated

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by dresh: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2017
grin
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by KingsleySmart(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2017
TheHistorian:

Until RELIGION is scrapped
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by ivolt: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2017
BadBlaize:

Russia gat no Chill

Russia can't handle ISIS.
Tough talk can't defeat those terrorist because
it just take one single man to cause widespread
havoc. Remember that ISIS isn't written on
member's forehead.
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by danielnmerengwa(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2017
TheHistorian:

because very influentia people we don't know, are making millions out of it..
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by ivolt: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2017
teflonjake:

Remember the st petersburg metro explosion?

ISIS, did that.

No waterloo yet.

I'm not in support of any radical group, but please get your facts straight.

Some people think that Russia is some kind of invincible country
which can solve any security problem within a day.
They forgot Afghanistan and the current Syria crisis.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by lucianohase(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2017
ISIS that is covertly sponsored by US thru their strong ally Saudi Arabia in Syria and Iraq! Now they want to use them against Russia, hope it doesn't backfire.
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by lucianohase(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how they mean by fighting against ISIS when in real sense they give them cover, n feed them with intel?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by teflonjake(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2017
ivolt:

Some people think that Russia is some kind of invincible country
which can solve any security problem within a day.
They forgot Afghanistan and the current Syria crisis.

Spot on!
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Elder2020(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2017
TheHistorian:

It all started far back in Genesis when Abraham made a mistake of marrying Haggar and gave birth to Ishmael, Haggar later ran away because of some ill treatment from Sarah and during the cause of her run, God told her not to worry that He will bless Ishmael and in one of Gods proclamation, He said "He(Ishmael will bw very wild and his hands will be against his brothers, he will be a thorn in their flesh" The Arabs trace their descendants from Ishmael.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Twrecks(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Putin will finally get his wish, sending them to God.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by bachirdjibo: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Russia have been many nightmare to isis and the people that formed the terror group and their aim to spread evil and gain from such. when using Syria as a launching pad.
now they want to get to Putin using the world cup , and they very well know that he is not someone to be joked with when things concerns Russia.
reading some comments on nairaland, you get disappointed. some fellows here just don't have any simple idea on what's happening in the world. as some have already started calling out Muslims.
to them isis represents islam and not know they are the Anti Islamic State.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Halo22: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Well this z a preemptive information and the high time Russian govt took proactive measures, the better for them.
Re: ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup by Ccdavies(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2017
I pray the authorities involve takes proactive action now CU's without the God's intervention,CU's safety is of the Lord .He says except the Lord watch over a nation or city,the night watchmen are there but in vain.. those guys no get joy.oo.. Dem no one know if their nama folo or another Moslem dey dia..

Baba God na your hand we dey. Ooo CU's you alone is able to frustrate the plans of the crafty..

Yak aba

Source : http://cheapgoals.com/breaking-news-isis-threatens-russia-2018-world-cup-using-messi-image/

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports / Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket / Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.