Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

"Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) (46019 Views)

Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 25, 2017
N20K only -- such stingy assholes!

At Rubbies Lounge, Strippers are paid N70K per night and they even can triple that by giving lap-dances to willing patrons. I stuffed N10K inside a strippers bra and pants at Rubbies last week Wednesday on Ladies Night. She gave me a serious lap dance and told me she liked my perfume. Who wouldn't? The perfume is a known aphrodisiac. grin grin I copped one without thought when my neighbour who came back from SA brought some bottles with her. At the end of the night, the stripper sought me out and we had some peppersoup and weed just outside Rubbies. She's a good girl. I wanna smash her when she comes to my place this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by greencard: 12:10am On Oct 25, 2017
sushieater:
Work som’, twerk som’ basis. She just tryna make it so she’s right here gettin nakked. I don’t judge her-I don’t judge her. But I could never love her cause to her I’m just a rapper and soon she’ll have met another - Drake.
sound familiar what track is this?..i like drake more when he rap
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by delugajackson: 12:16am On Oct 25, 2017
sushieater:
Work som’, twerk som’ basis. She just tryna make it so she’s right here gettin nakked. I don’t judge her-I don’t judge her. But I could never love her cause to her I’m just a rapper and soon she’ll have met another - Drake.
Yeah.

Bills everywhere, thrill everything. And Drake just mean you Do Right And Kill Everything. I love Nicki Minaj, I told her I admit it. I hope one day that we marry just to say we fucckkin did it.

gringrin

Dude, you just took me down memory lane, used to jam this track back in the day. I still got tracks from from Comeback Season, If You're Reading This Its Too Late, Views.. And oh, Nothing Was The Same, my all time best. Drake is more than a musician, he's a sensation.
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 25, 2017
N20k per night? lol... smiley
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by bikat: 12:46am On Oct 25, 2017
widepussy:
some people are just shameless.....
of all jobs: stripper
that's why I'm proud of my job.

Baby what do u do? Thou I can guess but better hearing it from you grin
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by Aragon: 1:06am On Oct 25, 2017
davodyguy:
Looks fake.

More like a joke from a useless attention seeker.

All he said doesn't add up, especially the part that a married man came with Soldiers. So a married man came with soldiers and they didn't burn down the building Abi?

Anyone that believe this, must be a foool like the guy behind the handle

Burn down a Building because he is a Soldier? Probably a very low ranking one at that. Do you realize that even Buratai could loose his Job if he goes and burnt down a building because of Domestic fued? Last week A guy slept with the estranged wife of a Police officer and he took others to go and beat up the guy, the Pics and Video clip are here on NR.... Well in Just one day of Public outcry a Lawyer picked up the case to defend the boy and the Policeman has been arrested. What I am trying to say here has nothing to do with this stripper story but to say Naija is not a Jungle that has gotten so bad that people can do as they please without repercussion cos they are Officers. The Club is on a Building, do you know who the owner of that Building is?

3 Likes

Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by hooklover: 1:35am On Oct 25, 2017
AfriAskMen:
N20k per night? lol... smiley

Many engineers that work off shore rigs and platform so not earn up to 20k per night....

Just imagine
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:48am On Oct 25, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Hmmmmm

* Kneels down and does sign of the cross with eyes closed*

Oh Lord, May I not be stupidd enough to the point of leaving my house to go and pay money just to watch a half-nakedd woman dance around a pole thereby tormenting my Peni3 and my Morality.

Thanks for answering my prayer...Amen!!!

They are completely nake.d!
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 25, 2017
stop discrimination.

there is dignity in labour.
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 5:14am On Oct 25, 2017
afonjas @it again
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by hot1sauce(m): 5:18am On Oct 25, 2017
"Saints please stay off this post" HAHA This guy killed it
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 5:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Lmao.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 5:22am On Oct 25, 2017
selflessmaya:

hahaha i just pictured the scenario. wife claims she's at night vigil but she's at the joint throwing ass left & right.

LoooooL
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by Smartii(m): 5:26am On Oct 25, 2017
widepussy:
Yes, but it is not much different from theirs advertised!
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by kells4u: 5:40am On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=widepussy post=61740472]some people are just shameless.....
that's why I'm proud of my job.[ Wetin be ur Job?
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:54am On Oct 25, 2017
Kolababe:
Who knew strippers get paid this much? A Nigerian man took to Instagram to advertise vacancies for the jobs of strippers for a club in Ikeja, Lagos and says the pay is N20k per night and the lady's are only required to strip unclad around poles for five nights in front men. Based on previous posts his page, he works for a strippers club located on Opening area of Ikeja.

The shocking part of the advertisement however is where he specifically warned married women to stop applying. He indicated that married women have continued to send messages to him to apply to be strippers, but he has stopped accepting their applications since the day a soldier came to disrupt their club while his wife was stripping there secretly. Wow! Below is his message and some explicit pics he shared..

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/married-women-stop-applyingman-recruiting-strippers-in-ikeja-warns-photos
why are u guys like this?
The Instagram message said a man (whose wife was possibly stipping) brought soldiers to come and disrupt his club. But your post said it was a soldier whose wife was stripping that came and disrupted the club
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by Ovela1(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2017
widepussy:
some people are just shameless..... of all jobs: stripper that's why I'm proud of my job.
I really love your passion for your Job, what is your Job please?
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:11am On Oct 25, 2017
KOPT55:

Do you need help? Seems like you do.
Y? Bcoz I'm tired of seeing nekkid body..hmm
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2017
can male also apply?
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by reality17(m): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Bibi294:

Which one is caterpillar shape again

Shape like Mayweather... Just like urs
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by reality17(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol this is serious
grin

Wont u apply? Instead of displaying ur pix with those shapes on ur profile... U now knw wat to do to make money with d shape.
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by reality17(m): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2017
widepussy:

I tell u... Its better to taste d food... Continue ur olosho jor...... Mumu, of all monikers: widepussy
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by NezoLee19: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2017
widepussy:
some people are just shameless..... of all jobs: stripper that's why I'm proud of my job.
What do you do, madam?
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by Mofe72: 6:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Bibi294:
Which one is caterpillar shape again
Flabby stomach

1 Like

Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by Androidvillaz: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2017
tHIS is wow 20k per night
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by Austin234(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Including u going by ur moniker
widepussy:
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2017
Kolababe:
Na wa o

SEE ALL THE EXPLICIT PICS HE'S SHARING HERE>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/married-women-stop-applyingman-recruiting-strippers-in-ikeja-warns-photos
Nothing explicit there. You fucking Nigerians abuse the word explicit
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by senatrpaichulo(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2017
widepussy:
which job opportunity and besides don't tell me you're the one in that picture
Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by Austin234(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, what a lifestyle
KOPT55:
N20K only -- such stingy assholes!

At Rubbies Lounge, Strippers are paid N70K per night and they even can triple that by giving lap-dances to willing patrons. I stuffed N10K inside a strippers bra and pants at Rubbies last week Wednesday on Ladies Night. She gave me a serious lap dance and told me she liked my perfume. Who wouldn't? The perfume is a known aphrodisiac. grin grin I copped one without thought when my neighbour who came back from SA brought some bottles with her. At the end of the night, the stripper sought me out and we had some peppersoup and weed just outside Rubbies. She's a good girl. I wanna smash her when she comes to my place this weekend.

Re: "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2017
bellocity:
Hmm end of the world
Not the end, rather This is the beginning of the end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law / 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.