Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,230 members, 7,953,874 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

"Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna (1267 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? / “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by exlinklodge: 6:32am On Oct 25, 2017
Handsome Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna has a cynical but interesting opinion about married people who cheat. According to him, cheating really has nothing to do with sex but the devotion of your time and attention to someone who is not your spouse.

In his words;

"Cheating is not even having sex with a woman. That's one mistake people make. Cheating is when you find yourself developing feelings for someone" he said in an interview with Broadway TV. "If a man finds himself in a situation, sleeping with a woman for thirty minutes, then he is done and dusted and you move on with life.

"That ceases to exist the second it ended. You only just broke your marital vows. That's not cheating. You just broke your marital vows. Now cheating is when you start sharing the 100% of you with someone else. I am not talking about sex. I am talking about giving that person extra time."

IK Ogbonna who got married to Sonia Ogbonna in 2015 also said he has never cheated on his wife

"I don't see a reason why I should. For me, I looked for a woman that has everything I want. From beauty to brains, from companionship to friendship" he said. According to him, he is too busy to be cheating. IK Ogbonna is always on movie sets trying to fend for his family. If he is not on movie sets, he is with his family.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/sleeping-with-another-woman-while.html

1 Like

Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by madridguy(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2017
Partially right. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by Iseoluwani: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Educated illiterates everywhere

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2017
A man should not be chastised for what he was naturally made to do...I wasn't made for one woman, I was made for the world!

1 Like

Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by Nwodosis(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2017
He's wife is worthy not be cheated on!

1 Like

Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2017
How can you have sex with someone without feelings?

Stupid opinions from new bred attention seekers
Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 25, 2017
Sex is overrated

2 Likes

Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by Samsimple(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Thats why all this celebrities marriage dont last before you know it divorce... See stupid talk from this one oohh
Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by Atlantia(f): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2017
In other words.. He might not have cheated on his wife but he's probably broken his marital vows once or twice.

How do they come up with this things?! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by Fxmanager(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Okay
Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2017
"Now cheating is when you start sharing the 100% of you with someone else. I am not talking about sex. I am talking about giving that person extra time."

He is madly CONFUSED angry

So, letting somebody suck ur Kondo IS NOT CHEATING? Isn't that having sex outside ur marital status is already cheating without your wife consent angry
Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by hooklover: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Web a man has sex with ashawo does he have feelings?

A man can duck u just to release tension not cos of any feelings..
That y u can Bleep a lady and after the show not talk to her till after 1month....no feelings.... T

Web u have feelings u love to be with the person everytime u go out together. U call always..

I have bleep many ladies both married and single without any feelings no emotional attachment

2 Likes

Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by iamJ(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2017
see how he disgraced his wife cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile she has been publishing relationship and marriage advice tips on her blog cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Counting down to their divorce, heard that the girl is a dunce lipsrsealed

#No Filter Attitude

2 Likes

Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2017
hooklover:

That y u can Bleep a lady and after the show not talk to her till after 1month....no feelings.... T

Web u have feelings u love to be with the person everytime u go out together. U call always.. H

I have bleep many ladies both married and single without any feelings no emotional attachment
Sleeping around doesn't show your prowess.

Zip up and be reasonable

1 Like

Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2017
hooklover:

Web u have feelings u love to be with the person everytime u go out together. U call always.. H

Sleeping around doesn't show your prowess.

Zip up and be reasonable.
Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by Heloct(f): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2017
He is confused. I pity his wife.
Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by 2O17: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by kay29000(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Girl, men do it all the time. Men and Women are not made the same way, so i know it will be hard for you to understand.
Re: "Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna by kay29000(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Most women will not like this, but he has a point. To most men, sex is just like food...when you are hungry, you eat, and then move on. You don't cuddle the yam or spaghetti or whatever you ate. You just eat, get satisfied and go on with other activities in your life. Unless ofcos the sex is with your spouse, then that would be love making.

Women on the other hand are more emotional beings, so sex to them need at least some emotion. This is a fact.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs You're In A Great Relationship / HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. / Nairaland Founder Oluwa Seun To Contest For 2019 Govs Election, Poster Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.