Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud (20086 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Names Pension Thieves / Fayose, EFCC Quarrel Over Pension Thieves’ Mansion Allegedly Sold To Falana / Assets Recovered From Pension Thieves Has Been Shared - Senate Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Codes151(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2017
What ever comes out of a thief’s mouth
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Mcdondayan: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2017
HAH:
how many time will he do that go and google sani shuaibu Teidi and Yusuf that was given 700k bail by a judge for pensions fraud in police pensions, this are some of the people he indicted, furthermore the pensions thieves always settle well those are all after him for stopping the honey tap hence his predicaments,.

The case of Maina is a situation of the hunter became the hunted, sadly instead of the Buhari government to stand their ground they are blackmailed by media to retract their step
Maina said I he spills the beans, half of those involved in the pension scam would run out of the country. But would only do that if he is given security. My question is, what is the essence of the security if all the while you were hiding, you kept quiet, sneaked into the country and still kept quiet despite the allegations against you.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by purplekayc(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Corruption for naija na like seasonal movie
Which season we dey now?
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by banky23: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2017
NigerDeltan:
1.so you mean you acquire all those properties working as a civil servant?

2. Why are you running up and down if you are innocent, is it that the efcc is also after your life?

3.next time make sure you deceive only zombie
Even if you obviously see the fact you will still doubt it. so there is no point to explain
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by hakimi1974(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2017
fujirice:

Yes o!
Put the blame on journalists.
Anybody that updates his facebook account these days with any story is a journalist.
For you not to see the mess in this whole situation is appalling.
nah u sabi.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by GOFRONT(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE GOOD AGAIN
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by HAH: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mcdondayan:

Maina said I he spills the beans, half of those involved in the pension scam would run out of the country. But would only do that if he is given security. My question is, what is the essence of the security if all the while you were hiding, you kept quiet, sneaked into the country and still kept quiet despite the allegations against you.
he did not sneak in, didn't you hear he is even being given security by DSS, is just that he is being used for politics and those in government are now disowning him
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by HAH: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
woodrow:
You have been working in the ministry of interior for 4 months,even holding political meetings to become governor and you didn't cry out,now that your secret got out,u now threaten to expose what you should have exposed since,park well wherever you are.
who told you he has resumed, he was supposed to resume on Monday 23rd October then this alarm blew. Please get your facts right
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Mcdondayan: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
HAH:
he did not sneak in, didn't you hear he is even being given security by DSS, is just that he is being used for politics and those in government are now disowning him
Then what are we arguing about? He asked for security before he would spill the beans. You have now confirmed that a criminal was given government protection and yet he could not still say nothing while been protected by human and material means.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by HAH: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mcdondayan:

Then what are we arguing about? He asked for security before he would spill the beans. You have now confirmed that a criminal was given government protection and yet he could not still say nothing while been protected by human and material means.
haven't you heard the the reason he is been wanted has been set aside by federal high court, and the government did not appeal, as it is legally he is not fugitive only that some people are playing politics with his name, my only problem with him is not being bold enough to come out and spill the beans but on the other hand this I'd Nigeria since he has sod Much information at his disposal those behind his travail can silence him for life by anyway, how I wish I have you whatapp number to send you the audio clip of his discussion with Ahmed isa of berkete family
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by ofwest47(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Let this man Maina be allowed to come out into the public domain and repeat all these statement he claimed emendated from him in the social media.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by joe120120(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nigeria is fraud whether u like or not. Nigeria is fraud. that is y they don't like most us. because of consciousness we have.
they will never like anybody who mention resources control, restructure.
that is they want NK dead.
but watch out the time is getting near what happen is Libya will happen in naija
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
FarahAideed:
Is this interview new or old ?
Did you read the news at all.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Paperwhite:
cry cry Buhari government is just an absolute disgrace.Nigeria never deserves it.Keep spinning the scandal Maina zombies are listening.
You don't even read the interview, better still,you need rehab.
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mcdondayan:

So you want him to announced his returned and die abi?
Re: Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
And all this things happened under gej,yet they are calling maina a thief,I guess those PDP calling him names are the culprits.

It shall never be well with Jonathan ebere,his supporters and the PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kabiru Sokoto: AIT Denies Reporting Release Of Christmas Day Bomber / Only NNPCL Can Buy Dangote Petrol – IPMAN / The "Protest" That "Restructured" Nigeria By suyi Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.