Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public (3671 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? / If You Stare At A Man, Anything You See As A Lady Don’t Complain / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by nickxtra(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
If you’ve ever being out with you friends at a bar, mall or any public space, chances are you’ve encountered men locking eyes with an attractive woman or even you as the case maybe. But what exactly do the stares mean? Is she interested in you? Or did your eyes lock coincidentally?

If you find yourself in such shoes, you may have wondered how best to handle such situations. Here are a number of thoughts that are most likely going through her head when you make that fleeting or locked eye contact.

Is He married?
After she has ascertained that you’re staring at her, the most probable thought passing through her mind is if you’re married and she will bring her eyes down to your fingers, just to be sure.
The truth is even women that are all prim and proper tend to stare from time to time and they are not up for wasting their stares on you if you’re not available to rumble.

Is He Staring On Purpose?
If you find yourself locking eyes with her quickly and either one or both of you look away, chances are she will be thinking if you were staring at her on purpose.

She may also be thinking that your eyes were simply roving around the space around and you accidentally looked her way, the same time she stared at you. If your intention was to look her way or you simply liked what you saw the first time you did, try and make eye contact again.

Am I The Only One He’s Staring At?
She’s wondering that since she has been able to get you to look her way, whether her demeanour and looks grab your attention or not. Women mostly think they are one of many girls that you’re noticing in the room and this will make them become aware of any other person that you maybe looking at in the room.

She will be wondering if she’s just one of many that you’ve noticed in the room which will make her become aware of who else you’re looking at and if you’re making moves on them.

Does He Think I Am Hot?
If your eyes get locked with a woman, especially if they do so more than once, she most likely knows that you’re interested. What she will be thinking next is whether you think she’s beautiful or not. Most women will try adjusting their clothes and hair by twirling or flipping it a bit, or stand up a little straighter to look sexy. She wants to make sure you think she looks good.

How Can He Know That I Am Interested?
If you find her stares turning into smiles or laughs, she most likely wants you to know she’s friendly and approachable. Her intention is to make you feel comfortable enough to walk up to her and for you to know that she’s open to it.
More so, if you find out that her friends seem to be looking your way and they particularly exchange approving whispers and chats, she’s making an obvious move that can give you an inkling into what she’s thinking.

I Hope He Comes Over
If she is really interested in you, she won’t play around. She will most likely keep looking your way and keep smiling till you catch the hint and walk up to her. It’s not an accident, she’s simply giving you green light to walk over and talk to her.

3 Likes

Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by Seun(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Could you lend me the mind reading device that makes you an authority on what women are thinking?

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by phemsie(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Seun:
Could you lend me the mind reading device that makes you an authority on what women are thinking?

i will need that too

2 Likes

Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Who is this weirdo looking at me like an idiot? grin
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by Windflower(f): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
This is interesting,I need to learn smiley,but most times I think its just coincidence.
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Everyone now is a Professor on what women like, what women think, what women want. We know all these and we still have all these broken relationships? Wonder who told these people that blogging works for everyone and will aliviate poverty.

4 Likes

Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by Heloct(f): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
All your points are invalid.

It's a norm for guys to stare at ladies. Ladies are used to it and they just act like it's nothing.

2 Likes

Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by Florblu(f): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
None of those things above do come to my mind.

I hate it when a man stare at me for too long.

Common, walk up to me and say whatever it is your eyes found in me or you fucking take your eyes off me

1 Like

Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by festwiz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
You know all these and you still ain't Hugh Hefner? undecided

Check my Signature, your comments are appreciated smiley
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Another thing that goes through the mind of ladies when you're starring at them is "what could be enticing him in my flat ass and boobs for?

1 Like

Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2017

Augustap
ScotFree:
Everyone now is a Professor on what women like, what women think, what women want. We know all these and we still have all these broken relationships? Wonder who told these people that blogging works for everyone and will aliviate poverty.
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by IAMSASHY(f): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
undecided Op keep lying
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by hanassholesolo: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Seun:

Seun, please we need Dislike button to make the comment section sane again.

Just add another like button and rename it to Dislike cool
It's just a tiny upgrade.

1 Like

Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by spyroet(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Heloct:
All your points are invalid.

It's a norm for guys to stare at ladies. Ladies are used to it and they just act like it's nothing.
hi ebony beauty
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by purples25(f): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Seun:

Wow
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by AyamConfidence(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
purples25:

Wow
starstruck right??
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by purples25(f): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
AyamConfidence:
starstruck right??

Yes! I didn't think I'd see him pop up again, he rarely does.
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by Heloct(f): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
spyroet:
hi ebony beauty

Hi
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by AyamConfidence(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
purples25:

Yes! I didn't think I'd see him pop up again, he rarely does.
one reason why Mark Zuckerberg is the best site owner... He always pops up

No mind that Seun....... All the issues raised up in this thread now he will never answer ooo

3 Likes

Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by purples25(f): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
AyamConfidence:
one reason why Mark Zuckerberg is the best site owner... He always pops up

No mind that Seun....... All the issues raised up in this thread now he will never answer ooo

Lol that's just how he has chosen to be , we can't possibly know why.
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by Bahamas95(m): 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
OP keep deceiving yourself.

Anyways, I don't stare at women. The reverse is the case
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Depends on how he's staring. I might think he's a total creep.

ScotFree:
lol. I agree.
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by inotice: 12:42am On Oct 26, 2017
I find this post very amusing and infantile.The reactions you get by merely starring or looking people in the face especially women are usually uncertain.You can never know what's ticking in their mind except you walk up to them and start that conversation.
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by PenisCaP: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2017
Seun:

....and Wu be this?. undecided
I go ban u o.
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2017
PenisCaP:

....and Wu be this?. undecided I go ban u o.
Lol.... Are you to ban him or he's the one to ban you?
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by ashewoboy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
mayb you wanna toast her.
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
What I think when a guy is staring at me cheesy.

Am I wearing the back of my cloth?

Is my makeup too much?

Does he think am too slim or anorexic?

Maybe he is just admiring me?

Does he want to collect number?

Maybe he likes me.

What I think when a lady is staring at me.

Is my makeup much?

Is she a lesbian?

Does she think am prettier than her?

Maybe she is comparing me with herself.

Do I look like someone she knows?

Maybe she like my cloth

I think she like the way I draw my eyebrows.
Re: What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public by Blackhawk01: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Seun:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video Of Lekki Pastor Apostle Chris, Who Said Naira Marley Is A Demon / Names Of Nigerian Men With The Biggest PENIS / So This Nigars Are Tryna Say That Ayra Starr Is 19?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.