Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? (2320 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
I don’t give a flying fvck about any females face. It’s meaningless to my enjoyment, so why tf will I stare at it? It’s that very big bouncy breasts that makes me happy as well as that jiggly big soft arse, I fvcking love it. So while females get pleasure from staring at men’s face why do they frown at the fact men look at their big arse and big breasts? I will stare at your breasts like my life depends on it as well as your arse, just the way most of you girls shamelessly stare at my face even when I pretend to ignore y’all. So let’s all stare at the thing we love why are girls now angry about someone looking at their pvssy or breasts? I was looking at one that wore revealing tight today and her pvssy camel toe was extremely visible for the world to see, she noticed I was looking at it and started making face like who want to cry, did they force you to wear it? But when y’all are staring at men you trip for do they frown at you? Let’s all be allowed to admire the things we fancy in the opposite serx for Gods sake!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Boogyman557: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool

because de tink der BODY is precious like my WEED!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Candidlady: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
Badboibipo:
I don’t give a flying fvck about any females face. It’s meaningless to my enjoyment, so why tf will I stare at it? It’s that very big bouncy breasts that makes me happy as well as that jiggly big soft arse, I fvcking love it. So while females get pleasure from staring at men’s face why do they frown at the fact men look at their big arse and big breasts? I will stare at your breasts like my life depends on it as well as your arse, just the way most of you girls shamelessly stare at my face even when I pretend to ignore y’all. So let’s all stare at the thing we love why are girls now angry about someone looking at their pvssy or breasts? I was looking at one that wore revealing tight today and her pvssy camel toe was extremely visible for the world to see, she noticed I was looking at it and started making face like who want to cry, did they force you to wear it? But when y’all are staring at men you trip for do they frown at you? Let’s all be allowed to admire the things we fancy in the opposite serx for Gods sake!
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Uzomacharles: 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Many Reasons....
Maybe they're ashamed of what they're wearing all these oloshos can testify...
They want people to notice them especially those ugly ones
Maybe they don't like the guy
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Uzomacharles: 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Op, y should you be staring at a woman's body in d first place? U be hegoat when to Bleep dey hungry or wat?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Truvelisback(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Badboibipo:
U self, u too look. Try look, commot eye. Even if u wan look, do am codely.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

WTF MAN!
Many don't get angry when you stare at them faces, booby and even legs cool cool

Many sees it as a compliment, just like l am complimenting my lgbo 'weed' inside my house tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by chatinent: 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
See person wey dem say me and am from Adam and Eve.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Boogyman557: 4:26am On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Many don't get angry when you stare at them faces, booby and even legs cool cool

Many sees it as a compliment, just like l am complimenting my lgbo 'weed' inside my house tongue
Holly Gram cool LOLZ...

WTF MAN!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Jennyclay(f): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2022
Why should you be looking at a girl's body. What is your ulterior motive? If not to harass her. Bunch of pervert.

PERVERT!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Rickmann: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

WTF MAN!

My G, this ur Kpoli no dey finish grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Boogyman557: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Rickmann:

My G, this ur Kpoli no dey finish grin
My Gee..

E full my BUNK!

Na steady HIGHNESS till my EYES go be like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch...

WTF MAN!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Help2020: 8:42am On Mar 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why should you be looking at a girl's body. What is your ulterior motive? If not to harass her. Bunch of pervert.

PERVERT!!
What's wrong in looking at a girl's body? If men don't look how will they propose?
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Jennyclay(f): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2022
Help2020:

What's wrong in looking at a girl's body? If men don't look how will they propose?
PERVERT! Please don't quote me.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Help2020: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
PERVERT! Please don't quote me.
Very soon now you will start looking for husband.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Jennyclay(f): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2022
Help2020:

Very soon now you will start looking for husband.
I said don't quote me again. Can't you read or are you deaf?

You this pervert be warned!!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Help2020: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
I said don't quote me again. Can't you read or are you deaf?

You this pervert be warned!!
Who are you to give such order? Sorry a nobody can't give such order.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2022
Wait,do females really get angry when you look at them? I thought they love that sh¡t
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Jennyclay(f): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2022
Help2020:

Who are you to give such order? Sorry a nobody can't give such order.
Your moniker says it all, you really need Help. Pervert!

May you be arrested for sexual harassment and may you spend the rest of your life in jail.

PERVERT!!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2022
Op wetin you saw dae find for woman body wey make you dae look look like lookuman

If you wan look woman body go strip club grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Help2020: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your moniker says it all, i really need your Help . Though I don't know if you can help olosho like me!

May i be arrested for sexual harassment and may i spend the rest of my life in jail.

PERVERT!!

Fixed.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by HYDEEE: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2022
With the way they dress with clothes that draw attention to their bodies it is surprising that they complain when they get the attention.

But op staring is considered rude, you can look and turn your head away instead of starring like someone that is trying to memorize the map of Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Rickmann: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
My Gee..

E full my BUNK!

Na steady HIGHNESS till my EYES go be like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch...

WTF MAN!

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2022
Why would you stare at the body of Christ, God's temple, even the bible say, when you look n lust after a woman, you have commuted sin in your heart!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Divoc19(f): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2022
They have a complexes about their body so, when you stare they feel more insecured
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Gofwane(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2022
HYDEEE:

But op staring is considered rude, you can look and turn your head away instead of starring like someone that is trying to memorize the map of Nigeria.
grin Or he can put on dark glasses and conveniently stare to his satisfaction.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by HYDEEE: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2022
Gofwane:
grin Or he can put on dark glasses and conveniently stare to his satisfaction.
U na badoo, you don get all the scope. I nor even reason go there.

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by pansophist(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2022
So many responses but no answer to the poster's question.

Women only get angry at guys they do not find attractive staring at their body. If she truly dislike people staring at her body, then why not just stop wearing sexually provocative clothes? Her provocative dressing are for a certain kind of guys, and only such guys she would appreciate when he stare at her.

Also, women attach their level at the kind of guys asking her out. If she considers you subpar (even if you're not), she would be embarrassed why you find her attractive, it's a major reason why their rejection is so brutal to guys they feels bring down their level. Women by their very nature are far more status conscious than men. Your status as a man plays an extremely important role if she would find you attractive or not.

So na the answer be that. Forget those sermon of you been a perv bla bla bla, those are for guys she doesn't like. Me too I'll call a woman checking me out perv if I don't find her attractive, especially if she is fat. The meme below roughly explains the double standards here.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2022
Staring at ladies body, undecided that is bad judgement, most of them would feel insecure, I know of a country were you could be charge for attempted rape for constant staring, so comrade be warned undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2022
It depends on who is staring.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Wife's Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered This / My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.