Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (347108 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by chloroform: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2017
BlowJobs:
ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!...

LADY K will now be known as Mrs K...

This time yesterday morning, i was so nervous.

it is 5:25am right now. Waking up in our hotel room this morning, i keep smiling watching her sleep, her hair coiled over her face and her 'backside" positioned so that when she farts, the diffusion starts right from my side of the bed grin grin grin. Well, i signed up for this. I haven't seen changes right now except this round, golden looking metal on my left finger closest to my pinkie finger.

Life is good grin.

I have a plane to catch later in the evening.. short trip (pics definitely)

lemme be the first person on nairaland to wish you a Happy Married Life.
congratulations bro.
May God bless your new home.
Twins very very soon.

24 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Baker77: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2017
Happy married life bro.. Ibeji lemeji!

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Baker77:
Happy married life bro.. Ibeji lemeji!

Thank you. grin. We don't plan to have kids yet. First is getting a bigger apartment. Everything is Mrs K is planning o, I mean every single thing. However, if twins come, na double blessing.

chloroform:

lemme be the first person on nairaland to wish you a Happy Married Life.
congratulations bro.
May God bless your new home.
Twins very very soon.

Thank you. I no sure she strong for twins tho grin grin. Make her leg no break grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Happy married life,enjoy your union bro @op
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
BlowJobs:
ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!...

it is 5:25am right now. Waking up in our hotel room this morning, i keep smiling watching her sleep, her hair coiled over her face and her 'backside" positioned so that when she farts, the diffusion starts right from my side of the bed grin grin grin. Well, i signed up for this. I haven't seen changes right now except this round, golden looking metal on one of my left hand-fingers closest to the left pinkie finger.

Life is good grin.

Congrats bro. My prayer is that may her fart not "smell" like mine if not na die you dey so embarassed cry
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
BlowJobs:

Thank you. grin. We don't plan to have kids yet. First is getting a bigger apartment. Everything is Mrs K is planning o, I mean every single thing. However, if twins come, na double blessing.

Thank you. I no sure she strong for twins tho grin grin. Make her leg no break grin
Congratulations bro.
I wish you marital bliss.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by jimikata(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Happy married life, wish your family long life and prosperity.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by petemail2all(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations BJ. It's a good step for you. I wish you speedy achievement of all your desires as you step into a whole new world.

BlowJobs:
ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!...

it is 5:25am right now. Waking up in our hotel room this morning, i keep smiling watching her sleep, her hair coiled over her face and her 'backside" positioned so that when she farts, the diffusion starts right from my side of the bed grin grin grin. Well, i signed up for this. I haven't seen changes right now except this round, golden looking metal on one of my left hand-fingers closest to the left pinkie finger.

Life is good grin.

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by omobs(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations bro, I wish you more blessings
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by denbaba: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congrats bro. ya gazie, Chukwu gozie gi

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by MackyNaija(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
BlowJobs:
IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!...

I haven't seen changes right now except this round, golden looking metal on one of my left hand-fingers closest to the left pinkie finger.
Congratulations man, Oluwa bless your union. smiley

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Infamous(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
@blowjobs,
Congratulations on your wedding. May God bless you abundantly as you begin a new life.
I have been on this thread since last night when I first saw it. It has been enlightening.
You all have been doing a good job
@bossman
@error4040
@Yungjo207
@tonididdy
@lionlee216

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by error4040: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
congrats
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by martcrown: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
@Blowjobs, congrats on your new achievement. Wishing you happy married and fulfilled life.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by error4040: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
MackyNaija:

Congratulations man, Oluwa bless your union. smiley
we de expect your own Also before 2020
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by princehood5(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
BlowJobs:
i'm a lil bit sober now, i was tipsy yesterday and stained my own cloth. grin grin

PS: After the ceremony, phones were not allowed.. too much notifications when she uploaded pictures. and so much calls. We ditched everyone for some alone time to "get drunk", watch spiderman homecoming, play skipbo, lil dancing blah blah blah cool cool cool
congratulations bro
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
sirhamilton:

You've got mail

Didn't get it sir. Your email will be helpful
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by samuelkingz(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
finally lemme comment.... been a silent follower since day one and you've been dishing out useful info...on this day I wish you a happy married life..ur marriage shall be what is used to show odas wat marriage shld be like.children would surround your table..the finances to train them in God's way would be surplus.. enjoy nwanne

12 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by TheManOfTheYear: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
YungJo207:
Yes I am back, where my men them dey? What have been going on here somebody pls summarize

Cc: blowjobs, manoftheyear,error404

In Spanish we say ¿Como están? grin
Laziness no go kill u grin grin

U want make we summarize all those pages... u better read through dem cheesy
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by TheManOfTheYear: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
BlowJobs:
ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!...

Life is good grin.

**Grabs champagne ***
**pops it open**

Yaaay!!! Members of this honorable thread,let's make a toast to the latest American couple. Uncle Blowjobs and Lady K cheesy
Cheers to marital bliss!!!!
Cheers to Happy Married Life!!!!
Cheers to Green Card!!! grin

Congratulations

20 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congrat Mr blowjobs

8 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations BlowJobs and I wish you both marital bliss.
Have fun on this new ride of matrimony.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Fish123(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations bro,happy married life to you Mr BJ,God bless your new journey of life,more dollars in your bank account
BlowJobs:
ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!...

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
congratulations.

Mr blowjób, where our wedding cake? angry

Happy married life, bro... Let the babies roll in
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by error4040: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
**Grabs champagne ***
**pops it open**

Yaaay!!! Members of this honorable thread,let's make a toast to the latest American couple. Uncle Blowjobs and Lady K cheesy
Cheers to marital bliss!!!!
Cheers to Happy Married Life!!!!

Cheers to Green Card!!! grin

Congratulations

the Bolded tho cheesy cheesy cheesy
you a clown bro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Big congrats may God bless your union, GREEN CARD will surely be a reality now!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by gulpreet: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations man!
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by yobro: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
BJ, Congrats. Enjoy the best of your union.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pidgin2:
Big congrats may God bless your union, GREEN CARD will surely be a reality.. I'm so Happy for you bro!!! smiley

On behalf of OP, i say thank you.. grin

12 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Guys, I'm at the airport.

I might not reply for now.

Mrs K and i got into a huge fight. She was mad, then calm down amd i was mad and I'm still yet to calm down.

However, na just shakara. I just wanna stay mad for a while just cos she was mad at frist.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
.Boston logan airport

10 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.