Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (347094 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Josh121(m): 3:01am On Nov 20, 2017
lionlee216:

God bless you bro. Keep on the project in naija.. Oyinbo head dey touch big time and there are not really second chance in their dictionary.... Pls love her. As for her boss fingering her brain, i would have seriously warned her boss to stay away from my marriage.

Bro pls check your PM
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by bigtt76(f): 3:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Congratulations BlowJobs wishing you and yours a happy married life. Stay blessed.

BlowJobs:
ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!...

LADY K will now be known as Mrs K...

This time yesterday morning, i was so nervous.

it is 5:25am right now. Waking up in our hotel room this morning, i keep smiling watching her sleep, her hair coiled over her face and her 'backside" positioned so that when she farts, the diffusion starts right from my side of the bed grin grin grin. Well, i signed up for this. I haven't seen changes right now except this round, golden looking metal on one of my left hand-fingers closest to the left pinkie finger.

Life is good grin.

I have a plane to catch later in the evening.. short trip (pics definitely)
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 20, 2017
BlowJobs:

I bought another property in Nigeria. It cost me 7kUSD. It is my 2nd property since i start to dey hustle for this yankee.
I wasn't planning on buying it cos i never thought the transaction will go through. The seller agreed and it went through yesterday.
It totally forgot cos like i said, i wasn't planning of buying it.
Mrs K found out this morning (my dad called me). Telling me the total and the balance. She was so upset i kept something like that from her, then she got upset i spent 7k on a property when we could put it towards buying a house here. She got upset i'm "building" a property in Nigeria that i don't plan to live in. She got upset that maybe i wanna take a wife in Nigeria and my family knows about it, she got upset about every possibilities.

I apologize and explained everything to her, she's calm now. And now, i am the one upset for her putting me through all those explanations. I am really upset. Na my own shakara time now.

This your story get K-leg, she shouldn't be able to understand when you and your dad are conversing or are you people speaking American English?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by braginton60: 5:05am On Nov 20, 2017
Nice one mate. BIG congratulations to you! Haven't been on here for a while.Glad to see the progress you've made, you deserve it man. I wish you all the blessings that comes with marriage. I couldn't agree less with all your thoughts about women on this part. They can be sweet and sensitive too. With all you have said about madam, she's got a good heart that is the most important thing. Small advice, prayer does alot of good in marriage. Keep winning man.

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Chai
TheManOfTheYear:
na you send those messages abi na she
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by MRSHYCAT(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

This your story get K-leg, she shouldn't be able to understand when you and your dad are conversing or are you people speaking American English?

Jesus!!! why is this human pidgin a hater? shebi you said someone doing a menial job can't buy stuffs back home?? see evidence number one in @bj. And Secondly, do you expect his dad to text or mail him with Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or even pidgin? na wa o!!! To whom brain is given sense is expected.

42 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by dimejalex(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2017
blowjobs congratulation happy married life
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by stunning4real: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2017
BlowJobs:
ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!...

it is 5:25am right now. Waking up in our hotel room this morning, i keep smiling watching her sleep, her hair coiled over her face and her 'backside" positioned so that when she farts, the diffusion starts right from my side of the bed grin grin grin. Well, i signed up for this. I haven't seen changes right now except this round, golden looking metal on one of my left hand-fingers closest to the left pinkie finger.

Life is good grin.

yipeeeee! Congratulations to you both. You guys won't divorce rather stay together in happiness till old age

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Electroweb(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2017
Congratulations! You embarked on a journey of the uncertain, full of optimism and have been bold enough to articulate your achievements. A big thumbs up to you!

8 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bwahahahaha
stunning4real:
yipeeeee! Congratulations to you both. You guys won't divorce rather stay together in happiness till old age
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by AngelicBeing: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Congratulation dear, happy married life.
BlowJobs:
ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!...

Life is good grin.

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
BlowJobs:

I bought another property in Nigeria. It cost me 7kUSD. It is my 2nd property since i start to dey hustle for this yankee.
I wasn't planning on buying it cos i never thought the transaction will go through. The seller agreed and it went through yesterday.

Mrs K found out this morning (my dad called me) Telling me the total and the balance. She was so upset i kept something like that from her, then she got upset i spent 7k on a property when we could put it towards buying a house here. She got upset i'm "building" a property in Nigeria that i don't plan to live in. She got upset that maybe i wanna take a wife in Nigeria and my family knows about it, she got upset about every possibilities.

I apologize and explained everything to her, she's calm now. And now, i am the one upset for her putting me through all those explanations. I am really upset. Na my own shakara time now.

Your dad called you and spoke American English?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
For real, i would feel like that if i was her.
you can't live in the property you just bought in Nigeria, if you said it's for your parents i would be ok.
Nigerians living in the US have a fantasy of having properties back home, i wonder why? Probably a place for them to stay when they visit Nigeria,
any ways home is home always.

BJ, pls buy a house and America, it will help her feel better.
BlowJobs:

Mrs K found out this morning (my dad called me). Telling me the total and the balance. She was so upset i kept something like that from her, then she got upset i spent 7k on a property when we could put it towards buying a house here. She got upset i'm "building" a property in Nigeria that i don't plan to live in. She got upset that maybe i wanna take a wife in Nigeria and my family knows about it, she got upset about every possibilities.

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by noblealuu: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
BlowJobs:
ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!...

Life is good grin.

Congratulations bros. He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord. You've indeed found a good thing and favor shall not elude you in Jesus Name.

This hearty prayer is premised on the fact that I see that you genuinely love this lady as I have been silently reading this thread religiously.

May this marital bliss be a harbinger of things to come.

Cheers once again and God bless you and wifey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by noblealuu: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
BlowJobs:

Thank you. grin. We don't plan to have kids yet. First is getting a bigger apartment. Everything is Mrs K is planning o, I mean every single thing. However, if twins come, na double blessing.

Thank you. I no sure she strong for twins tho grin grin. Make her leg no break grin

Lol her leg won't break... I stand on the authority and blessing of twin that I am to say may God grant your heart desires when the chips are down cheesy
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
BlowJobs
congrats on your wedding bro
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by error4040: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by error4040: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by error4040: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by error4040: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
BlowJobs:

few months ago, she woke up and said she wants to grow her own marijuana. There was absolutely nothing i can do to stop her. I told her several times to rethink her decision, she no gree. She hasn't grown it yet but she has the seeds that she bought online for 60$ She just need time off work to properly plan it .
Bro I swear down from this Quote Mrs K is down to earth.
just Allow her for now before the Kids Start coming
you signed for it grin grin grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
I was banned by anti spam bot.

I'm at the airport now waiting for my return flight.

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by samee72(f): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
BlowJobs:
ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!...

Congrats BJ wishing you a blissful married life!
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

Your dad called you and spoke American English?

Like i said earlier on this thread. Mrs K and my dad talks almost everyday.
Funny thing is my dad didn't call me to tell me he finally bought the property. He called to wish my wife a happy married life then used the opportunity to inform me of the transaction (bad timing).

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by YungChorus(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
BlowJobs:

I haven't gone though the naturalization process. i Think they give you questions to study for the citizenship test. it includes US history, cultures, politics and general information.

About Racism: Honestly, i haven't dealt with racism here. No one has ever said any racist remarks to my face. People show bias tho. i see how some people relate to white foreigner from another country and me. they show bias like they automatically just feel comfortable around that person. Maybe skin color has something to do with it, i really don't know. I am an open minded person. I believe people tend to choose things/other people they easily relate to. Also, living here as a minority (especially a black man) has its PROS too. White ladies literally throw themselves at me. Its like a fantasy thing. Everyone wants to try new things. its like eating fried rice every day and someone offered you jollof rice+ chicken one afternoon. I have turned down several sexual advances (let's hang out blah blah). Some are bold as to ask you if you really have a BBC. as a black man especially someone on a visa, you need to be careful. Women can make sexual advances towards you and you say no and turn them down. If you flip the script, you can be sued for sexual Harassment.

Also, don't let no one intimidate you. A lot of people are really ignorant. they are surrounded by so much information and don't know anything Don't assume that because someone was born and lives here means they are smart. A lot are really dumb, don't let the accent fool you. I get asked ignorant question every time. i am tired of answering them.

No gangs here, no gang related violent. The major things here is people on drugs. Someone Overdosed across the street from me few weeks back. These people can't stay off drugs. It is a big problem. The gang related violent is in Massachusetts. The thing common here is "white trash". I don't know how to explain it. Like low life scums sort of people
Women can make sexual advances towards you and you say no and turn them down. If you flip the script, you can be sued for sexual Harassment.

Also, don't let no one intimidate you

They ask dumb questions

Can you throw more light to these quotes from your post. Thank you.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
The forst time i use the escalator in Amsterdam (2013). I almost fell. Lol grin grin.

Now i'm a pro.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Use the airport's train to get to my terminal

8 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by YungChorus(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
BlowJobs:

yes. White liberal country girl grin. who dislike rap (except 50cent and snoop and Macklemore) but like RnB (the good oldies). Her favorite musics presently are Afrobeat courtesy of your boi grin (favorite song Mama by Mayorkun grin)

(thunder fire the person, wey say i no go love you.) grin grin
Pls which state and area you reside?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by wunmi590(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
BlowJobs:
ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!...

Life is good grin.

A very big congratulations from one of your fan, I pray this would be the beginning of great things in your life.

Have fun, enjoy and never forget to dish us nice pictures here. grin

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by samhay: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
BlowJobs:

Yes, barbing will help.

How easy is it to set 1 up?
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bwahahahaha
YungChorus:
Pls which state and area you reside?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.