Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) (42913 Views)

Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) / Dino Melaye Kneels Down, Praises God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by fayruka(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2017
this one weak m ooo
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by mrdipye(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2017
Guestlander:
The same hypocrite who was posting pictures of his leisurely trips to various cities around the world. He could have used some of the money to help the poor in his constituency but he didn't.

useless comment so far

who told you he's not doing that
he cannot serve everyone
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Joelistic1976: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Criminal, after enjoyment overseas, u now remember u have responsibilities at home, ur kneels will peel there, anumanu
dably:
Senator Dino Melaye who represents Kogi West Senatorial district yesterday went on his knees to beg his colleagues to save the people of Kogi state as they are currently in perilous times. He told his colleagues that civil servants in the state are being owed many months salaries.

He made reference to the director in the state civil service, Edward Soje, who was owed 11 months salary and recently committed suicide after his wife of 17 years welcomed a set of male triplets. Read here.

Dino also made reference to the viral video of an elder couple weeping over the loss of their child who required medical attention that they could not afford because the man is being owed many months salary. Read here.

Dino called for an intervention from President Buhari and his colleagues.

SOURCE; http://www.gistmore.com/dino-melaye-goes-knees-senate-begs-colleagues-save-kogi-state

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by mrdipye(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2017
Bellow is a failure to himself, his useless party, humanity and to his religion

nonsense
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Codes151(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2017
Reduce the govt expenditures and pay the fucking salaries... wicked people
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by alan056: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Drama king grin grin

But he has raised serious issues concerned Nigerians must not ignore

People are going through alot . I appreciate the fact that Dino noticed it and is concerned about it

For a man to kneel in the public for his fellow men... laid down his pride

I am really emotional right now and I hope something is done about the economy of this nation to prevent the lost of more lives.

I can swear you're Dino Melaye. You think our politicians have "pride"?Then you're among the sheep.

This guy in question has numerous exotic cars, selling some for starters(and using the proceeds for betterment of his people) would prove he's ready to save his home

Mtscheew
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by jaychubi: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2017
chemicalDisease:
Don't forget they have a young vibrant new millennium specie as a governor.

Even Mugabe is better than that young man.

D youngest n d worst Governor
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by khristal87(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2017
kattytamer:

...similar to what happened in zamfara sometime last year. Govs now act like minigods, I think it was obj who rightly said they are too powerful...and mostly useless right now.
Well local govt autonomy hs reduced their power by half....d constitution hs to b amended to reduce their powers...
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Guestlander: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
mrdipye:

useless comment so far

who told you he's not doing that
he cannot serve everyone

You could have at least provided a list of a few things he did to help the poor in his constituency then your message wouldn't look like that of a Dino arse licker.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yahaya Bello is damn heartless. How can such a being even exist?
Kogi state lacks good leaders
Whenever Buhari is around, Bello zooms off to Aso rock. I think his close relationship with the president complicates things more.
Very tribalistic entity
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
oga sell 1 rolls royce & epp pple joor
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Maydfourth: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
I love Dino cos he behaves like a clown and also like a fool.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by alaskido(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Drama King. But wait o, so the man who committed suicide had a 17 year old girl as a wife and still went ahead to kill himself? shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by nedum77: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
I honestly think Baba Buhari should as matter urgency declare a state of immergency in Kogi state because of its serious humanitarian crisis. A sole administrator should be appointed to take over government immediately.
This nonsense has to stop!!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by IamUdo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
You can Sell your cars and those red jackets to help ya ppl
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Yusman316(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin Actors everywhere u look in this country. I wonder who is the big boss in this movie
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Funnily, the house of assembly members are even owed three months salary! When you play with a tiger! You know the rest!
can u play with a tiger? bt wen d 'assembly' is made up of hungry goats...u know d rest

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
bigiyaro:
can u play with a tiger? bt wen d 'assembly' is made up of hungry goats...u know d rest
Hahaha
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by ijoba22(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blue3k:
Beware of the clowns of kogi. A lot of theatrics but not much action. The typically where nice suits and answer titles like honorable and excellency. Why would NASS save Kogi like it's only state suffering or didn't receive Paris club refunds? It's all a show.
if u are in kogi state u wont be saying all dis
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Blue3k(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
ijoba22:

Why not is Dino or governor going to do something about it. Maybe you think their suicidal workers going to fight for him on empty stomach. Lol stop kidding yourself not everyone scared of their shadow like you.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
ijoba22:
Ignore the guy jare. He knows nothing.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by ijoba22(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Why not is Dino or governor going to do something about it. Maybe you think their suicidal workers going to fight for him on empty stomach. Lol stop kidding yourself not everyone scared of their shadow like you.
it a pity u are not in kogi state, as for me what dino is right reason been that nobody i repeat nobody in kogi can talk him, those kogi poly student who try it how many of them the nigeria police waste,i know dino is not a saint but what he is doing is better
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:59am On Oct 27, 2017
WWE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Okorocha Riding Bicycle This Morning, Followed By His Security Team / Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.