Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) (42911 Views)

Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) / Dino Melaye Kneels Down, Praises God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Tbillz(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Dino might be an attention seeker, but he is beginning to make load of sense. The wave of New version of anarchy is currently blowing accross Kogi State. The idiat governor payed heavily for Dino to be recalled but all plan failed, I hope the governor will remember no government can stand without the backing of civil servant. Fast foward to Nigeria Labor Union why are U only interested in Juicy fights? Leaving states issues to rot? Lastly I declare Yahaya bello as the new Idi Amin!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2017
Bello, who got to his seat by sheer luck, rather than giving his best to his people is hell bent on using his state resources to fight Dino.

I pity Kogites, they should enjoy their change anyway!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by sisisioge: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2017
grin grin

Dramatic human being! He's just noticing? Ok o, how does he suggest these dear folks be saved? Where are his prepositions? Whew! I thought they wanted to recall him at a point.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by naijamafioso: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2017
emaxjey:
lol..after he don suck kogi state dry finish he con dey beg make dem allow such the last drop wet remain ..make kogi kuku finish patapata ..yeye senator.. nah today go the snap with president of different countries......

How did he suck Kogi state dry finish? your mumu no get rival
abeg check my signature if you wan make free bitcoins.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by walozanga(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2017
the big belle man wey dey him back dey laugh am
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Lomprico2: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Drama king!
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by shue: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin
https://www.nairaland.com/4134799/many-sins-prof-b-l/2#61774806
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by PenSniper: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Guestlander:
The same hypocrite who was posting pictures of his leisurely trips to various cities around the world. He could have used some of the money to help the poor in his constituency but he didn't.

Thank you. The clown is play-acting.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by moninuola65: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2017
I wonder why I always prove right in close & open eye, When I kick against all sorts of stupid restructure that will be managed by this evil politicians, people call me all sorts of name, when am advocating for the WARD GOVERNMENT WG that will alocated fund directly to the people , people insult me!
I know am right, and the reality in the land proved me so!
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Armstrong34(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2017
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Agromuda(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Only God knows the special SINS of Kogi people. They have double treatment as kogite and Nigerian. #leadershipProblem
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by PenSniper: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2017
A theatrical clown. A misfit for a senator. You display riches, exotic cars, globtrotting round the world in luxury with glee without helping anyone in your cinstituency.
Dino is the number 1 enemy of the people of Kogi before Bello.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Pray(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2017
If Dino really cares, he should sell his exotic cars and help the people of Kogi.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by massinola(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2017
emaxjey:
lol..after he don suck kogi state dry finish he con dey beg make dem allow such the last drop wet remain ..make kogi kuku finish patapata ..yeye senator.. nah today go the snap with president of different countries......
Wetin dis one de yan self? Na him be ur governor? Bello will die a slow painful death. He will experience 100 folds of the hardship kogi civil servants are passing through
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by xreal: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2017
dvkot:
sell ur cars and solve kogi problms if u really care oloshi!

Dino: Dis guy get me.

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by princeade86(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2017
emaxjey:
and in what way can a senator suck a state dry? Is he d one collecting all d state allocations
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Na hin revenge mission against Yahaya Bello don start so.
Yahaya Bello yansh go hot.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Our troubles began the day you betrayed Faleke.

Mistakes have been made already, I'm only hoping our people won't make the same mistake in subsequent elections.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by JAWBONE(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Why can't he sell some of his many Ferraris and Roll Royces of he is truly concerned about their plight or donate his humongous salary the next six months to them. Rubbish. He is simply exploiting the ineptitude of their clueless governor to score cheap political points. #VoteDemOut. #NomoreAPCNo morePDP. #SaveNigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Damibiz(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2017
Nd those two other idiot,the one at the back nd the other in front are lafing him...like say na mumu him be,i believe na..make i no talk
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by bymyself: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2017
Comedian. Doing what he knows how to do best....
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by femo122: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Too bad
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Spylord48:
both him and Bello are the same though Dino is better somehow. Him and all the national assembly members should mobilize their constituents. This is the time they need to come together, protest, shutdown kogi state government house. Bello's head need to be formatted because he is so clueless and wicked. I dont think police will shoot the protesters if the kogi national assembly members join in the protest.
Nigerians need to rise up together and teach these monsters called Governors that enough is enough. One person can cook for a community and The community will finish the food but if the community cook for one person,there is no way the person will finish the food.
Kogi state has a house of assembly of its own with "honourable representatives" I suppose...
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by khristal87(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2017
dvkot:
sell ur cars and solve kogi problms if u really care oloshi!
U nid to think bf u type pls. Sell his cars n pay civil servants salary like he employed them or he used all the allocations, bail out funds n paris fund...by the way re u a kogite??
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by olawonder(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2017
Cunning! Hin just dey position himself for Bello’s office. And dat one no go everly allow am... heads go roll!
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2017
Drama king
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Bakrabas: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Drama Mai Liar... The controversial and confusing Senator.

Though Dino is right about the issue but let the change begins with you

First, four of the exotic cars in your garage can pay the Salary of average workers in your constituency

As long as far you have never been owned as a senator before, as a good Kogite tell the house to use your salary and the governor Salary to take care of Kogi questions

See how the senate house is scanty and those people that suppose to be on seats now might have received their allawee yesterday... God, pls save the dying Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by khristal87(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2017
kattytamer:

Kogi state has a house of assembly of its own with "honourable representatives" I suppose...
The house of assembly hs been pocketed by the governor, reduced to nothing. SARS ve been stationed arround d assemble complex, once they hear of any impeach move, they come there disrupt the meeting and beat the members to pulp....dts wat happened to Makama, a member, he s stil recovering..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by omooba969(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2017
This Dino is a clown wallahi. grin

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by Legolast: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Someone cannot dial a wrong number in naija and a politician or celebrity would pick it.
Must it always be Aboki
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Kogi state as a whole needs to be saved. Den of armed robbers, highway bandits, fulani herdmesn, that kabba road is the deadliest in Nigeria. It links to most travellers to the north but theres a 99.9 % probability you'd be robbed and gang raped. Their civil servants are the most underpaid in nigeria.. just name it. Hahan. what nonsense sef.

But where thers' hope, there's life. The book of john 16:33 says- These things I have spoken unto you, that in me, ye might have peace, In the world, ye might have tribulations but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.
Jeeeesu!! and I went ahead to chose kogi when filling my NYSC form cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Okorocha Riding Bicycle This Morning, Followed By His Security Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.