Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form (26329 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits APC Secretariat, May Vie For Chairmanship Position / PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election / PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by senatordave1(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Codes151:
u missed the Maina and the pmb stealing trend!! U didn’t have Data?? Zombie
Stop this nonsense digression.this thread is about pdp and the sale of their forms,lets focus on that.anything about maina or anyother unrelated topic should be said in that particular thread.thannks.

1 Like

Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by mechanics(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
hmmmmmm, very expensive, no wonder our politicians keep looting the treasury.
Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
GetMeRight:

Buhari never stepped ASO ROCK for once to demand anything. He naturally got his entitlements as a past head of state just like others.
Whatever that's happening with Maina's guy, Buhari will clean PDPs mess as usual. That's what we voted him to do. Thanks.
Really

Not new that you APC zombies are good at lying and deceits.

1 Share

Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
cutefergiee:
DIS ONE DEY OK.. GOOD PRICE..

Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
saaedlee:
Anyone who tells me what animal this is gets 500 naira recharge card
It's called a blizzard. Now send the airtime. (08036802131). God bless you.

Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by DWJOBScom(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
meditator:

revelations my foot!

we have a president that is corrupt free of whose integrity has been dented by conspiracy by people.

he's not perfect and has certainly not worked to the expectation of Nigerians but right now, i have not seen a better option either from party level or candidacy.

even evil u see in Nigerian governance today was introduced by PDP. they had the chance construct a good foundation at d inception of democracy but they messed up..

APC/Buhari is not doing well but PDP is not and will never be an option

People could feed during PDP and business had a focus during their time.

They had a better plan and sort ways of blocking leakages to fighting a losing battle against corruption while dinning with the thieves themselves.

It's more than party , it's actually individual and your BUHARI is not the right person for Nigeria at this point
Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by DWJOBScom(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
GetMeRight:

PDP that was borrowing to pay Federal workers salaries when oil 60 dollars per barrel, according to Okonjo Iweala. While Buhari didn't sweat to pay salaries when the same barrel of oil fell to 28 dollars.

unfounded!
Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by Peace2love: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
saaedlee:

chameleon.

Send my N500 card sharp sharp
Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
...why buy the chairmanship form for 2m when the National Chairman has already been selected by the PDP hierachy?
Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by GetMeRight: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by GetMeRight: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
DWJOBScom:

They had a better plan and sort ways of blocking leakages to fighting a losing battle against corruption while dinning with the thieves themselves.

It's more than party , it's actually individual and your BUHARI is not the right person for Nigeria at this point
This actually got me laughing, seriously. Only if you knew how much oil was selling then. And what started to happen in early 2015 under Jonathan when oil price started crashing.
Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by GetMeRight: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Jolar101:

Really

Not new that you APC zombies are good at lying and deceits.
What you typed earlier was what a lie looks like.
Buhari never stepped ASO Rock throughout Jonathan’s administration. Not once.
Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by DWJOBScom(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
GetMeRight:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html/amp

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/nigeria-borrows-to-pay-salaries-with-cash-crunch-worsening/

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/150506055148505

Sorry bro, take heart. PDP was a 16 year failure.

Great links and you still have the same actors who was then in PDP , now in APC
It's for you to understand my claim that it's more than a party affair but individual.

The present Govt or party should stayed off these individuals and sort ways of fighting a credible fight against corruption.

------note that the borrows was partly funding salaries and other expenditure
Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by omoiyalayi(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
I beg how much for the position of chairmanship last last?
Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by stilldoingokay(f): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
saaedlee:

is a bird
Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by Codes151(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
senatordave1:

Stop this nonsense digression.this thread is about pdp and the sale of their forms,lets focus on that.anything about maina or anyother unrelated topic should be said in that particular thread.thannks.
senator how far u na?? This defence for this guy is surprising but accepted!
Re: PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form by meditator(m): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2017
DWJOBScom:

people fed on stolen fund. corruption became a norm that was why everyone got free money. Now that APC govt says u must eat as u earn, people are complaining because of the bad status quo PDP laid.

Not just PDP, every political party has a good road mad to lead d country to a dream land but having the zeal to implement is is what has been lacking. PDP never had good intents for Nigeria.

I'm actually not satisfied with the government of Buhari but I repeat " am yet to see a substitute for him"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike / Lagos LP Writes A Petition To DSS Over MC Oluomo's Comment & Oro / Saraki’s Senators’ At CCT Shrink From 81 To 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.