Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,880 members, 7,838,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Name The Two Biggest Disasters To Hit Nigeria since Independence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name The Two Biggest Disasters To Hit Nigeria since Independence (1663 Views)

Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death / Chatham House: $582bn stolen from Nigeria since independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Two Biggest Disasters To Hit Nigeria since Independence by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Asking for Independence itself was and is still a disaster.
Re: Name The Two Biggest Disasters To Hit Nigeria since Independence by Exclusive32: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Harvey buhari.

1 Like

Re: Name The Two Biggest Disasters To Hit Nigeria since Independence by eodavids(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=Bede2u post=61790740] I voted for him and now regret it
Tell me how a man who became elite since 1975 (42 yrs ago) represents hope for the common man?
Does he knw whats going on in festac town or Abakpa nike or even his daura hometown[/quote\]

My Dear, let's give him more benefits of the doubt.
The man means well, but people around him are the problem. Can you look at the 'AGF Malami involvement in bringing Main a back' again?

Cabal may be his problem. Pray for his success pls. I chose to remain optimistic till he finishes his tenure, that way one can pass a more justifiable verdict of his overall performance.
Re: Name The Two Biggest Disasters To Hit Nigeria since Independence by deltakitchen: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Democracy and Democracy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Somebody Explain This TINUBU Madness / EXOCET: The Worse Nightmare For The Nigerian Navy. / Check Out This Ortom Branded Campaign Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.