Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari (1433 Views)

Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by KEVIND: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2017
KADUNA— Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, has accused the government of President Muhammadu Buhari of selective justice in the fight against corruption.
Citing the case of the former governor of Sokoto State, Attahiru Bafarawa, who is standing trial alongside the former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd), President of the Forum, Alhaji Yerima Shettima, wondered why other people accused of receiving money were let off the hook.

He told newsmen in Kaduna, yesterday: “There seems to be concerted efforts to turn the tables against Dr. Bafarawa.
“To single him out for trial amounts to selective justice, which is harmful to democracy and the Rule of Law.
“Records at the disposal of our forum indicate that while the five other politicians have no evidence of whether they disbursed the monies given to them during the campaigns as promised or not, Bafarawa did pay all the stakeholders he was assigned to pay, through electronic funds transfer.
“Instead of pocketing the money for personal gains, Bafarawa decided to pay up as appropriate and even made voluntary additional contribution of N200,000 from his private savings.”
He alleged that Bafarawa is not being subjected to “established procedures of investigation, thereby making the agencies in charge of the case vulnerable to selective justice” and called for an immediate correction in the processes in the spirit of fair play.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/arewa-youths-accuse-buharis-govt-bias-anti-corruption-fight/
Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by HungerBAD: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari matter don dey taya me.

Very soon all my write ups will be against Buhari.

I no kuku dey him BMC crew wey dey collect peanuts to write positive things about him,because the last time i see Government money was N7000 in my NYSC days,and that was a long time ago.

I supported Buhari because of his stance against corruption. I don't even know what is going on now.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by BiafranBushBoy: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

Lol

I think you saw the future with your moniker. You will get there soon enough.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by Evablizin(f): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2017
angry
Na so.
Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by Spylord48: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Chai!!! Even ArewA youths are complaining yet I wonder if the president is so blind to see the handwriting on the wall. It seems some people in aso rock are sitting tightly on how 2balls to the extent he can't talk or do anything again apart from traveling.
This might get out of hands soon.A president employs and give order to his officials and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by Swaggzkid: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Wash a pig, powder a pig, cream a pig even carry it to aso rock. Ma fellow nairalanders it still remains a pig!.

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari has lost it

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2017
shockedgrin grin grin grin :And the drama kept unfolding everyday for this "I'll pywt kwarraption" government.Even the "quit notice"issuers have now seen the hypocrisy of "Mr.Integrity cum Mai gaskiya".Meanwhile sai baba till una get sense.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

I no kuku dey him BMC crew wey dey collect peanuts to write positive things about him,because the last time i see Government money was N7000 in my NYSC days,and that was a long time ago.

I supported Buhari because of his stance against corruption. I don't even know what is going on now.

shocked shocked shocked Thought it was "Sai Baba till the final whistle"? You guys were warned but everyone was an IPOB bastards/pig.May your deliverance come more faster bro.

10 Likes

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by Iykmann(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Very soon BMC will call them IPOB

4 Likes

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by menace1: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2017
baba has finally lost it,last week u was coming from abuja to lag nd if u see how an Hausa man dat was repairing wrist watch are Complaining about Buhari.even on nairaland Buhari supporters (I don't mean bmc like sarrki nd co,I mean people like HungerBad nd Antiwailer nd some true progressive

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by menace1: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2017
baba has finally lost it,last week u was coming from abuja to lag nd if u see how an Hausa man dat was repairing wrist watch are Complaining about Buhari.even on nairaland Buhari supporters (I don't mean bmc like sarrki nd co,I mean people like HungerBad nd Antiwailer nd some true progressive .

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by QueenSekxy(f): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
buhari is the number one corrupt citizen in this country yet some nairaland zombies are still vouching for him

7 Likes

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by AntiWailer: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
menace1:
baba has finally lost it,last week u was coming from abuja to lag nd if u see how an Hausa man dat was repairing wrist watch are Complaining about Buhari.even on nairaland Buhari supporters (I don't mean bmc like sarrki nd co,I mean people like HungerBad nd Antiwailer nd some true progressive .

There is no lie at all.

He is losing it at an alarming rate. That is if he has not lost it completely.

I am not a FANATIC who believes once you like somebody he can never go wrong. He goofed in some major things and I am disappointed.
Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by swagagolic01(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

My boss come make we atikulate, Buhari has failed even his own family, don't be supporting a failure we all know u supportedhim because of tinUbu, don't drown with him Bro. ...

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by swagagolic01(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

There is no lie at all.

I am not a FANATIC who believes once you like somebody he can never go wrong. He goofed in some major things and I am disappointed.

Baba I highly respect you... u no be zombie

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by HungerBAD: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lalasticlacla Mynd44
Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by hucienda: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Paperwhite:
shocked shocked shocked Though it was "Sai Baba till the final whistle"? You guys were warned but everyone was an IPOB bastards/pig.May your deliverance come more faster bro.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

dat one zombie serum don dey take style clear.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by vengertime: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

see your mouth like I don't know what is going on again.

Hunger go kill all of una wey dey shout sai baba

2 Likes

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

You can't put Buhari and anti corruption together....
Buharis government is corruption itself
And guess what
It's Goodluck Jonathan that caused it undecided.... Shehu garba

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by khallyberry: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

please give the phone to the owner.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
swagagolic01:

My boss come make we atikulate, Buhari has failed even his own family, don't be supporting a failure we all know u supportedhim because of tinUbu, don't drown with him Bro. ...

Atiku is a thief who is against restructuring
He will be worse than buhari

What am I saying
Nobody can be worse than Buhari undecided
But you get the gist sha
Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

There is no lie at all.

Join us
Let's wail for a better country

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by menace1: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

There is no lie at all.

we need youths like in Nigeria,youths dat don't worship politicians or cry fowl cause there hero Lost election in 2015.i wish sarrki nd d rest can just be like u nd come to 2019 we should sweep all this dull nd old set of politicians out.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Arewa youth are more corrupt than idiotic pigs of Biafra.
Just imaging them reasoning like idiotic pigs of Biafra.
That because other thieves were not arrested, their brother bafarawa shouldn't also be persecuted, that is how idiotic pigs of Biafra used to defend any criminals in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by AntiWailer: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
menace1:
we need youths like in Nigeria,youths dat don't worship politicians or cry fowl cause there hero Lost election in 2015.i wish sarrki nd d rest can just be like u nd come to 2019 we should sweep all this dull nd old set of politicians out.
God bless Nigeria

Bros,

After paying 6 digits tax every month, I generate light myself, pay for the road i use, and pay for the water too.

Why will I worship a Useless Politician and to what purpose ?

It is normal you analyze and pitch your tent with some one you believe can change the norm as a better option. That does not mean I owe anybody anything.

I am 100% free to express my opinion and Yes I agree with you the revolution we need is to ensure 2019 we vote for anybody that has never been voted for.

Just visualize that Senate and House Of Rep. How Clean it will be if that is done.

They are failures who should never BE RECYCLED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by menace1: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Bros,

After paying 6 digits tax every month, I generate light myself, pay for the road i use, and pay for the water too.

Why will I worship a Useless Politician and to what purpose ?

It is normal you analyze and pitch your tent with some one you believe can change the norm as a better option. That does not mean I owe anybody anything.

I am 100% free to express my opinion and Yes I agree with you the revolution we need is to ensure 2019 we vote for anybody that has never been voted for.

Just visualize that Senate and House Of Rep. How Clean it will be if that is done.

They are failures who should never BE RECYCLED.
remain blessed bro

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by EmeeNaka: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari is a failure.

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by Daviddson(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by Daviddson(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
“Records at the disposal of our forum indicate that while the five other politicians have no evidence of whether they disbursed the monies given to them during the campaigns as promised or not, Bafarawa did pay all the stakeholders he was assigned to pay, through electronic funds transfer.
“Instead of pocketing the money for personal gains, Bafarawa decided to pay up as appropriate and even made voluntary additional contribution of N200,000 from his private savings.”
For those of you above criticising Buhari, take time to read the above. These are paid youth who are trying to launder the image of Bafarawa. Where did they get all this information from if they themselves did not benefit from sharing of the money? They're simply using the current state of things to try to bail Bafarawa out. Laughable.
Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by Agentsmith002: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

. if i hear pim for ur mouth again,you are a dead man

onye ara

1 Like

Re: You Are Biased In Your Anti- Corruption Campaign - Arewa Youth To Buhari by GaggleNSwallow: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Even Arewa Yoots of all people are now seeing the comedy behind Boohary's fight against kwarupshon yet some zombiefied elements on Nairaland are still chanting "Sai Baba" all over the threads. shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

States Fiscal Sustainable Index 2017 Osun, Ekiti Oyo at bottom / NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. / Mother’ Of Boko Haram Reveals Who Abducted 110 Dapchi Schoolgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.