Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart (2196 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by ohis4: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2010
My girlfriend i love so much with evrything i had just left me.we have being dating for abt 4 years.shes everthing i no ,shes part of my life.after my NYSC b4 i got a job,she was there 4me,even when i got my first job she was also there 4me though the pay was small ,and now i just have a better job, she told me that it is over.i knelt down and beg her 4d first time,she didnt agree.she is gone 4 good.
I can hardly sleep,eat ,talk .presently am in great pain
Someone kindly assist me on wat to do so dat i can 4get her. I never knew heart break was this painful ,i always peach abt having only one girls friend now i have non and i am trapped in pains. I WILL NEVER BELIEVE IN THE WORDS OF A WOMAN ANYMORE OR LOVE IN LOVE AGAIN. a monster i knew nt now lives in me
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 16, 2010
Atleast we know she is not a money-digger right?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Abbeycity4(f): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2010
awww! another heart-break again.  embarassed but wait o, is your heart a glass cup or wat?  undecided hw can heart gt broken? wen is nt made of glass.  grin

Ebonyeyes:

Abi o  cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by googles: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2010
[size=13pt]awww. . . .[/size]

Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by kemisuga(f): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2010
What did you do to her? She cant just woke up one morning and I tell you she is no more interested without any offense. Even now that you got a better job.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Areaboy2(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2010
another one sided story, not tellin us wat u did to her,

bah. kneeling and beggin = gay

even if she really didnt want to leave you, after u did that she made up her mind
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
ohis 4:

My girlfriend i love so much with evrything i had just left me.we have being dating for abt 4 years.shes everthing i no ,shes part of my life.after my NYSC b4 i got a job,she was there 4me,even when i got my first job she was also there 4me though the pay was small ,and now i just have a better job, she told me that it is over[b].i knelt down and beg her 4d first time,she didnt agree[/b].she is gone 4 good.
I can hardly sleep,eat ,talk .presently am in great pain
Someone kindly assist me on wat to do so dat i can 4get her. I never knew heart break was this painful ,i always peach abt having only one girls friend now i have non and i am trapped in pains. I WILL NEVER BELIEVE IN THE WORDS OF A WOMAN ANYMORE OR LOVE IN LOVE AGAIN. a monster i knew nt now lives in me

ol boy ,you need help or is she your 1st girl? embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by r231(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2010
kpele

take a candy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by niceG: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2010
Sorry guy, I know how u feel but just move on with life.
Go out there chase as many girls as u can just 2 4get her but PLAY SAVE or DON'T PLAY.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Abbeycity4(f): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
r231:

kpele

take a candy
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by candylips(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
@poster

stop whining like a baby .go find yourself another girl
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ poster,go buy 3 bottles of squady and a parcel of dope.drink and smoke away ur sorrows.let her be ,she's tasted a sweeter cock than urs.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by benz190: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2010
^^

gbam
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by NET1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
Poster,

Is this girl your first? If she is, then you are likely to feel this way for some time [It's normal]. Most of us have been down this road before. Mine even ended recently.

However, my advice is that you move on with your life. She might be that good person who you've always loved, but it's better you move on with your life.

You might likely feel that you'll never get a replacement for her - that's a lie. My dear, you'll be surprised that you might even get someone you'll love more.

However, do not become an enemy with her (as most guys do). She could now become a friend - nothing more than that. When you see her, make you no frown ur face o.

You begged her? Why? Are you a baby? That reduces your worth drastically. Just let her be your friend (that's if she wants to) and move on with your life. I'm sure you'll find someone else.

No two persons are destined to be together. LOVE builds on RESPECT - not on FANTASIES

Find friends and places that amuse you and add value to your life. Try and mix up with people.

My brother, life continues,

Josh
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by smooooooth: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2010
so tell us which girl are u trying to get here. i know all the strategy guys employ just to get a girl, first it starts with u just got heart broken and then try to get sympathy from the ladies. i op u win this time.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by NET1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2010
smooooooth:

so tell us which girl are u trying to get here. i know all the strategy guys employ just to get a girl, first it starts with u just got heart broken and then try to get sympathy from the ladies. i op u win this time.

guy easy nah!! smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by ohis4: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2010
Thanks all 4every, she was my first real love,its not easy at all .her name,picture,number ,are hunting me. to be a man here is nt easy at all.all thesame thanks .
The reason she said she left was i divoted my time on my job and my family more and she want to get married
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by benz190: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2010
^^
ohh and u dnt wanna get married

then settle down wif beer~

i recommend ogogoro!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by andysnoopy(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
Sorry oo Bro, Break ups are Painful , When i broke up with my girl i tot it was the end of the world until i met a girl with the biggest butt ever, Any time tots of my GF flash my head, I just neutralize it with my plans of Conquering that bakassi and it worked really well, At the end of the day, i didn't c the bakassi again after that day but only God knows how helpful she was for me. I still have her Number but i've not called yet, It'll be a special Occasion. hahahahaaha, sorry oo
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by nasstil2(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2010
sorry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by omega25red(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

OMG i was just going to say that

Poster enjoy the pain it reminds you that you are alive and when you find that new someone you wouldn't even remember that you were on NL cry about how someone took your heart put it in a blender and hit liquify.

Time is the only thing that heals a broken heart
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by CrudeOil2(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2010
and so what! so we should start mourning for you because you got dumped by a broad. You even knelt down to beg her arse. OMG!!!! You are a chicken hearted kitten wipe. fuc k off.\
haha
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Pweety4me(f): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2010
@Poster ohh come and rest on my chest pele. . .sad:-/ u will find a better and more deserving woman next tyme trust.smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by daduke2k(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2010
Nawa o. U fal hand, u even knelt down 2 beg. Upgrade dude.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by chelseabmw(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
am so sorry to hear this poster
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Firespit: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2010
men and their overrated ego sha. baba i no blame you for going as far as you did(knelt down). you followed your heart and that's what love connotes. as for those calling you names, ignore them. they would have done worse. as we all know, empty gorodome na knockout neighbor, NOISE
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by benz190: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2010
[size=24pt]poster what ever you do

dont commit

SUICIDE [/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Mudley313: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2010
Someone kindly assist me on wat to do

Listen to R.Kelly's "When a woman's fed up;" there aint nothin u can do about it
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by tai2(m): 3:34am On Mar 17, 2010
Tell her you want to get married and see what she says. Methinks the chick just wants a wedding and your either a.) too broke or b.) not showing signs of a wedding commitment
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by abrahym(m): 5:14am On Mar 17, 2010
Na to day
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by olugirl(f): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2010
LOL @ d guys, all of u be begging behing closed doors and come in public acting like some man heros. At least he was bold enough to say he begged. At least we established that it wasnt because of money as most men wd have jumped and said she was a gold digger. D gal prob got tired of you, u keep gpoing and find another one.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2010
.NET:

No two persons are destined to be together. LOVE builds on RESPECT - not on FANTASIES

A couple of the truest and most sensible sentences on NL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Installing Love / He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? / Scientists: Staring At Busty Women For 10 Minutes A Day Is Good For Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.