Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu (14274 Views)

Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari / Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! / 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by Alphasoar(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2017
A typical Nigerian agency reply
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by MVLOX(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2017
But DSS did their bestest
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by AntiWailer: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2017
okosodo:
You did your best by providing security for him before he was exposed

Was it EFCC that provided security cover for him ?

It was DSS. The same people that conspired with the Senate to ensure Magu was not confirmed.
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by SOPIGO: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2017
I am suspecting something about this Maina's pension fruad....it look like d money was used to sponsor 2015 APC presidential election hence they wanted to bring him via d back & later conditions will be given option to pay back & presidential pardon will follow. There is goooo

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by juman(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2017
This old man president is too weak.
EFCC wanted to arrest him, while dss protected him from any arrest.

Buhari himself is corruption.
Why as a president he allowed that kind of nonsense.
Why they brought him in the first place.
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by ReallyAmazing(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2017
And to think that PMB took 6 months to screen these ministers and Aides. Indeed buhari has been demystified. PMB is kwurroption personified

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by juman(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2017
SOPIGO:
I am suspecting something about this Maina's pension fruad....it look like d money was used to sponsor 2015 APC presidential election hence they wanted to bring him via d back & later conditions will be given option to pay back & presidential pardon will follow. There is goooo

During jonathan time, the man was also very powerful.

I think he used to spend a lot of money to buy his way.

You know nigeria has no sensible working system.
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by awa(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
AU is now scammed too
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by Pee01: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
lol, magu shouldn't be allowed to make comments on critical issues, his facial expression and shaky voice when lieing can be easily detected by a baby.
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by oscallins(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
All av been hearing is buhari dis buhari dat. Wat has buhari done since he asumed ofice?
Just tell me one thing nd i will b quit for a whole year. I promise[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by armadeo(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Continuous discussion of the Nigerian problem is a waste of time. No need to even try.

I understand why Nigerians pray all the time there is no hope for the country.
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
Failure is not an excuse we need results.

Just put a call to Magu's APC zombies tell them that your neighbour that's PDP just bought a new iPhone 9. Watch out how Magu's EFCC zombies will show up with cameramen and handcuffs.

Just tell Magu's EFCC that you saw Maina with heavily armed security details protecting specially and your APC neighbour just purchased brand new private jet and SUVs to all his kids and Buhari's wife; " Magu's Response "Will you shut up and put off that phone Don't disturb this lines again".

You that blew the whistle will be running from your arrest.

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by Gerrad12: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
We need not to disturb ourself on maina issues ask buhari if maina guy hes not part of those that financed his Election 2years ago
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by goshee: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
trueorfalse:
Like gej did his best and absolutely absolved this administration frm all corruption
are you saying that corrupt GEJ is now the same with saint buhari. chai so many gullible animals in the zooo

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by goshee: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
AntiWailer:

Was it EFCC that provided security cover for him ?

It was DSS. The same people that conspired with the Senate to ensure Magu was not confirmed.
lolsss so many confusions in the zoo. so it was the DSS that reinstated him as a civil servant even without saint buharis knowledge?. when we call Nigeria a zoo try to see reasons b4 ranting. a fugitive can only be recalled and given a state security by the government in a zoo

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by goshee: 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pee01:
lol, magu shouldn't be allowed to make comments on critical issues, his facial expression and shaky voice when lieing can be easily detected by a baby.
after all there is separation power in the presidency. Magu shouldn't take the job of lie Mohammed
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by AntiWailer: 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
goshee:
lolsss so many confusions in the zoo. so it was the DSS that reinstated him as a civil servant even without saint buharis knowledge?. when we call Nigeria a zoo try to see reasons b4 ranting. a fugitive can only be recalled and given a state security by the government in a zoo

I get worried when I see youths throwing slogans around like "Zoo" "Zombie" why

Most times they are deficient in intelligent analysis and you are not an exception.

Read the nonsense u wrote slowly and see if there is any meaningful thing apart from screaming Zoo multiple times.

Accept my sincere condolence.
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by goshee: 12:08am On Oct 28, 2017
AntiWailer:

I get worried when I see youths throwing slogans around like "Zoo" "Zombie" why

Most times they are deficient in intelligent analysis and you are not an exception.

Read the nonsense u wrote slowly and see if there is any meaningful thing apart from screaming Zoo multiple times.

Accept my sincere condolence.
gullible zombie we are talking of who reinstated Maina. you don't need to be a professor to observe the flaws and corruption in the presidency even a man as gullible and brainless as you are should have observed it. lest I forget Nigeria is the biggest zoo mankind has ever beheld though animals like you will be comfortable in it because zoo is your natural habitat.
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by AntiWailer: 12:16am On Oct 28, 2017
goshee:
gullible zombie we are talking of who reinstated Maina. you don't need to be a professor to observe the flaws and corruption in the presidency even a man as gullible and brainless as you are should have observed it. lest I forget Nigeria is the biggest zoo mankind has ever beheld though animals like you will be comfortable in it because zoo is your natural habitat.

Same idiotic rambling.
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by orisa37: 6:19am On Oct 28, 2017
May God wipe out Satanic spirits from The Nigerian Governments and let their ways perish!!!
Re: Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu by orisa37: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2017
What did they do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division / Water Scarcity Hits Abuja / APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.