Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Worst Sex disease Exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Sex disease Exposed (1057 Views)

9 People Share Their Worst Sex Experiences / Share Your Worst Sex Experience / Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Sex disease Exposed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Many would tag this post as nonsense but only few will make good of it and also use it to amend this former mistakes, so many women has fallen into mess which they cannot get their self out but I bet you that anything that is spoil has an amendment. With this article you will know what you should do and shouldn't do for a man you are engaged to.
These few points will help you to go a long way in your engagement with your guy. 1.Should I cook for him? You have the right to cook for him but don't waste time in his house after doing the cooking because time wasting might lead to what you don't want or expect.
2.Do I have right to monitor him? My dear this is very wrong please don't even dream of it let alone doing it because this might hurt you or even damage your engagement,monitoring your guy doesn't make any sense at all because he has been alone for long before he got engaged to you.
3.Do I have the right over his finance? You must be playing with fire! Must men use this as a trap for this fiancee to know if she is going for his money or love,when you try to ask him about his financial welfare it is just like you are trying to end the engagement.
4.Do I need to interfere with his family matters? Hmmmm your name is sorry if you try this because you are creating enmity between you and his family or do you want to enter into a family that does not love you? This is not encouraging at all because when you cry for help none of his family will help nor support you.
5.Do I need to insult his mother? Sister just carry your bag and start going to your father's house if you try this because most men don't joke with their mother.
6.Do I need to have sex with him? Well I will say NO because has destroyed some many girls that is engaged because so many men has gone into the extent of introduction just that they want to ....continue reading..... http://gistclinic..com.ng/2017/10/6-worst-engagement-secrets-exposed.html?m=1

Please click to read full article and also comment to encourage us
Re: Worst Sex disease Exposed by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2017
chai no click at all
Re: Worst Sex disease Exposed by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
please encourage us too with clicks
Re: Worst Sex disease Exposed by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2017
who enjoyed it
Re: Worst Sex disease Exposed by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
say your mind but click first

(1) (Reply)

Ukwu! Tw3rk Of The Year? Kenyan Girl Breaks "YOUtube" With Tw3rk Video / Married But….. / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.