Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! (1504 Views)

My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by jkfugghhghjdd: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
See the first thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4137721/man-rain-curses-fraudster-scammed

Celebrity News, Music, Photos, & Fashion!

By: Anita Bev! | On: October 25, 2017

On Wednesday, the Internet was rife with the story of Somtoo Okoye, a guy who placed cursed yahoo boys after his friend and associate, Muhammed Junaid, was ripped off of close to N100,000 by scammers pretending to be Somtoo on Facebook.

With a good sense of sarcasm, he describes himself as a "tout and bus conductor" on his Facebook profile however, the young man, an Engineer by academics, is a tutor, blogger and web developer by career who has trained dozens of other successful and upcoming bloggers as well. Apart from founding one of the largest mobile phone websites in Africa, Bestmobs, he also owns Somtoo Okoye blog (somtoo.com) to mention a few.

He's also a very strong Biafran Republic agitator and critic of the Muhammadu Buhari-led government, a little check on his timeline reveals. He doesn't hide his hatred for illegitimacy and opportunists, if you follow his updates on social media.

Somtoo is also the frontier of Youths for Biafra, a Facebook group that promotes Biafra secessionist activities and ideas.

His story was featured on Twitter, Naij and other popular news outfits

http://www.thecelebfrenzy.com/2017/10/real-profile-of-somtoo-okoye-man-who.html

Lalasticlala, seun

Re: Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by jkfugghhghjdd: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
More pics
Re: Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by iamJ(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
lies

Sai buhari forever

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by jacide1: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
[s]
iamJ:
lies

[b]Sai buhari
forever [/b]

#No Filter Attitude
[/s]
Now who's this overfed brat right here?? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by teresafaith: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
So with all he has acquired he's still looking like this
Hmm OK o!!! mai face my front

1 Like

Re: Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by jacide1: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
teresafaith:
So with all he has acquired he's still looking like this

Hmm OK o!!! mai face my front
Looking like what? Why not face your plasma TV face somewhere else?

3 Likes

Re: Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by guruphytha(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
jacide1:
[s][/s]
Now who's this overfed brat right here?? cheesy
am glad someone put him in his right place

2 Likes

Re: Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by jacide1: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2017
guruphytha:
am glad someone put him in his right place
Lol. How do you guys cordon that kind of social misfit inside this forum section?

I viewed the boy's profile and all I could see was an overfed spoilt child.

Let him try nonsense and see bigger nonsense immediately. wink

1 Like

Re: Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by jacide1: 1:27am On Oct 27, 2017
Macgreat:
A promotional piece.

Kindly Check signature for Wallpapers and wall panels
Nice one.

This is what I call real hustling not some credit-card racketeering Internet fraudsters called yahoo boys who think that stealing from white men (even sometimes from their fellow Nigerians) make them "hustlers".

1 Like

Re: Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by jacide1: 1:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Macgreat:

Thanks Boss! Spread the word sir
No problemo. You have my support sire.
Re: Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:37am On Oct 27, 2017
grin
Re: Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by jkfugghhghjdd: 3:48am On Oct 27, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
grin
Lemme book space with you grin
Re: Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by guruphytha(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2017
jacide1:

Lol. How do you guys cordon that kind of social misfit inside this forum section?

I viewed the boy's profile and all I could see was an overfed spoilt child.

Let him try nonsense and see bigger nonsense immediately. wink
blah blah keep that in your pocket
i guess thats why am a guru you scumbag

Re: Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! by jkfugghhghjdd: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

My Second Sex Tape Release Today Rate My Performance. / Sex With My Security Man / Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.