Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,788 members, 7,837,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money (20029 Views)

Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car / Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by DedeNkem: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
The thieving cops will not be prosecuted. There's no police thug in Nigeria who's not corrupt.
Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by Josh44s(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Spylord48:
Vomit the money.? .Nigerian police force!!!80% of them are silent armed robbers for day and full time robbers at night. How will they not collect bribe when their oga kpata kpata IGp is also collecting his own. Even if corruption is to end in this country I don't think NPF own will end easily because the thing done enter them well for bone.

My broda once it’s few minutes to 7pm and I know say night must dark me before I drive house. I will pick my phone and call my wife that I will just sleep where I am coz Police na night robbers or I drive Fast and Furious #9 reach house, any police man I see for road, I flash you light and you still get mind they point ur useless torch light for me to slow down! Na you and God go discuss why you still stand for my front o. Police people are night robbers

1 Like

Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by Lordspicy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by mechanics(m): 12:24am On Oct 27, 2017
I believe the commissioner of police will temper justice with mercy, but a signal to others that it's no more business as usual.
Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by ordovicianonly(f): 2:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Nigeria police are the worst in the world .May God punish all of you making this country a hell for the citizens
Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by Jaabioro(m): 2:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Ebios:
Vomit vomiter vomitest
New English words..Cambridge and Oxford should take notice..

1 Like

Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by Originalsly: 2:58am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm..... they admitted to receiving the bribe.... and the IG is doing a good thing by having them return it?...instead of charging them? He need to be sacked. Birds of a feather.
Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by Afritop(m): 5:14am On Oct 27, 2017

When our correspondent visited Area D Command, police sources confirmed the incident and said they were trying to resolve the matter

WHAT MATTER ARE THEY RESOLVING. IF IT HAPPENS TO A CIVILIAN WILL THEY TRY TO RESOLVE IT
Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by adetes: 5:54am On Oct 27, 2017
Police officer's should b deploy to sambisa to assist solder
Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by Pat081: 6:12am On Oct 27, 2017
emperorgoke:
Na lie,, i don't believe police report, dt police boss no be Nigerian?
lol , but d woman re good women if Na mi all the money dey hv b taking 4rm mi on d road I will add it to d 70k n make it like 12ok or 15ok to teach dem lesson of dia life
Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by dabossman(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2017
So, all I saw in this post was "Eminent Persons" list.

I'm guessing every other Nigerian not on that list doesn't deserve the services of the police. Hhm, issokay.
Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by wildchild02: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Hahahahaha very funny

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by Esetim(f): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2017
dabossman:
So, all I saw in this post was "Eminent Persons" list.

I'm guessing every other Nigerian not on that list doesn't deserve the services of the police. Hhm, issokay.

Exactly my thoughts! Eminent indeed, so it means they are untouchable and the rest of us are ........
Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by delishpot: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Imagine that......Is there hope for the poor unconnected person in Naija? So if they were not linked to a person at the top, they would have succeeded in their corrupt acts. What about the ones they have been stealing since? This will not stop them, it will only make them target vulnerable people who have no backbone.
Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by ogunladeabiodun: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2017
dre11:
where is CYRIACUS IZUEKWE always get his news from? Funny news always

http://pmexpressng.com/police-boss-orders-officers-vomit-n70000-bribe-money/

Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2017
what is dis one sayin? return which money?ABEGIIII

Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by dabossman(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Esetim:

Exactly my thoughts! Eminent indeed, so it means they are untouchable and the rest of us are ........

Canon fodder. What a country.
Re: Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money by Fourwinds: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Spylord48:
Vomit the money.? .Nigerian police force!!!80% of them are silent armed robbers for day and full time robbers at night. How will they not collect bribe when their oga kpata kpata IGp is also collecting his own. Even if corruption is to end in this country I don't think NPF own will end easily because the thing done enter them well for bone.
Oboy you finish them..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thieves Forced To Slap Each Other After Being Caught Stealing (Video) / Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client / Madman Kills Native Doctor Over Goat In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.