Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt (32314 Views)

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by eagleonearth(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
crisycent:
Who will buy this junk for 7m?
lol which one be junk again? Na Japan cause all this things wey go dey produce cheap lexus and spider wey dey make people feel high. Back then, Lincoln bu odogwu. That's is a car worth more than 20 mill straight outta factory
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
I read this same news some months back....
Why do have so many fake news this days...who is the retard that's spread this fake stories every now and then....

Any...if to stay I get better work ....I no even dey here....
But I still keep checking nairaland every day...

Men am done with this nonsense Jare
Abeg who get just two sure odds Pere for this weekend..
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Iamtipsyy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Spylord48:
She sold the latest version of Lincoln Navigator for #7m?
Chai some car dealers are wicked o.
but the church no try at all.They should have given her the money instead of the car. Giving out car to someone isn't the problem, the problem is who will fuel the car for the person if the person doesn't have anything else doing?
thats not the latest version. We in phc are tired of Opm drama. 1 single side mirror them no give the woman
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Iamtipsyy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
SirNeyo1:
I read this same news some months back....
Why do have so many fake news this days...who is the retard that's spread this fake stories every now and then....

Any...if to stay I get better work ....I no even dey here....
But I still keep checking nairaland every day...

Men am done with this nonsense Jare
Abeg who get just two sure odds Pere for this weekend..
i get
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by AdultMaleNegro(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A poor widow whose husband happens to be a lecture at the University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state before he died - has been given a reason to smile again. The woman was the latest Lincoln Navigator by the Omega Power Ministries (OPM) which she sold for 7 million and used the money to start business.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/church-gives-woman-latest-lincoln-navigator-death-husband-photos.html

There's no need for lies. This vehicle is not #7m
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by millz22(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oh my chesus
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by mrMeen(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
can you guys read at all she sold the damn thing for 7 million.

1 Like

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by neonly: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin good move

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by amunkita(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
shervydman:

when u participated on MTN promo of winning a plane......who the fvck is this?? who told u I participated in ur sh!t?
if I ever participate in that sh!t, believe me, I have a plan for it unlike a free gift that will cost a poor widow at the long run. the woman is even sensible than you with this ur reasoning.

Young man stop blabbing nd see the help given to a widow...
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by talk2percy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
The woman was the latest Lincoln Navigator by the Omega Power Ministries (OPM) which she sold for 7 million and used the money to start business. please come back and explain what u mean by this grammar...u just ended up confusing me..
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by ellagabs(f): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
crisycent:
Who will buy this junk for 7m?

help me ask d op o!
7m keh! lies
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by dich: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A poor widow whose husband happens to be a lecture at the University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state before he died - has been given a reason to smile again. The woman was the latest Lincoln Navigator by the Omega Power Ministries (OPM) which she sold for 7 million and used the money to start business.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/church-gives-woman-latest-lincoln-navigator-death-husband-photos.html

Nice one, but the SUV suppose pass 7million if it was indeed the latest model!!
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by ellagabs(f): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
talk2percy:
The woman was the latest Lincoln Navigator by the Omega Power Ministries (OPM) which she sold for 7 million and used the money to start business. please come back and explain what u mean by this grammar...u just ended up confusing me..

lols, d OP na stamara may b
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
eagleonearth:
lol which one be junk again? Na Japan cause all this things wey go dey produce cheap lexus and spider wey dey make people feel high. Back then, Lincoln bu odogwu. That's is a car worth more than 20 mill straight outta factory

Back in the days right? Not anymore.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
amunkita:

Young man stop blabbing nd see the help given to a widow...
a man died and the church gave the widow a car? are u sensible at all if she needs the car, do u think she will sell it? why cant they think of what she might need and help her with it rather than giving a vehicle?
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by greatman247(m): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:
Why not money equivalent ?

Omega ministry ?

Mr Two some

grin grin Funny dude
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Pidginwhisper: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Spylord48:
She sold the latest version of Lincoln Navigator for #7m?
Chai some car dealers are wicked o.
but the church no try at all.They should have given her the money instead of the car. Giving out car to someone isn't the problem, the problem is who will fuel the car for the person if the person doesn't have anything else doing?
Latest what? grin

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by dayowunmi(m): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Seems like old news! came across this a long while ago
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by godofuck231: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
PrettyCrystal:

Suicide on 4 weeks, that car will drain her, first fuel consumption
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Amberon11: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
At your age you still don't have sense. That church has a population of over 40,000 people half of which are women and she isn't the only one to have received such benefits. So does it mean the pastor sleeps with the thousands of women he assists? Mumu
Maski87:
Yeah in exchange for seex.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Amberon11: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Omega power ministries. Receive sense!
sarrki:
Why not money equivalent ?

Omega ministry ?

Mr Two some
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by anochuko01(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
amunkita:

Read nd digest before typing, it would help you in future... she converted it for 7 million..

Lastly, the pastor would not have given her 7 million knowing he has fleet of cars he could give out, so that u do the needful...
God bless you o. I didn't read it so I didn't comment.
but some loud mouth would comment with so much affirmation despite not reading

1 Like

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by nnamdi7160: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
shervydman:
giving a Lincoln to a poor widow.....does that make any sense poor widow cant afford to fuel the outdated navigator. its like creating problems for the poor woman na. why cant they just help her get a viable business so that she can cater for the deceased children? thank God she sold it.

This is what we get when we read headline only
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Gentlevin: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Maski87:
So helping this widow means she gave sex?.........hmmmm

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Manlikepapply: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Omo! See lies everywhere...
Una won deaf our eyes Abi blind our ears?
Instead update latest jams for house

quote author=PrettyCrystal post=61802201]A poor widow whose husband happens to be a lecture at the University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state before he died - has been given a reason to smile again. The woman was the latest Lincoln Navigator by the Omega Power Ministries (OPM) which she sold for 7 million and used the money to start business.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/church-gives-woman-latest-lincoln-navigator-death-husband-photos.html[/quote]
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Guilderland1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Maski87:

May Amadioha forgive you for me
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Maski87: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Amberon11:
At your age you still don't have sense. That church has a population of over 40,000 people half of which are women and she isn't the only one to have received such benefits. So does it mean the pastor sleeps with the thousands of women he assists? Mumu
Smart ass,why some woman with big nyash get navigator and others go get one bag of garri,and how is s he going to get money to repair the car
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Maski87: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Gentlevin:
So helping this widow means she gave sex?.........hmmmm

Giving her a car she can't maintain is not helping her
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Rhea(f): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
PrettyCrystal:

Smart woman. Maintaining a navigator in ph no be beans
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Maski87: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Guilderland1:

May Amadioha forgive you for me
Idol worshipper, I know una,don begin dey eye the woman as her husband don die
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Gentlevin: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Maski87:

Giving her a car she can't maintain is not helping her
Are u sure u took time to read d entire wordings ?......am sure NO is d answer cos u won't be typing just this sentence.....
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by buffalowings: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bought for 7 million?
Tell me more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinachi: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Becky Enenche Over Comments On Divorce / Characteristics Of A True Prophet Of God / 10yearschallenge ; Sharon Oyakilome Shares Throwback Photo, Throws Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.