Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt (32323 Views)

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by thehomer: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
If this is true, it sounds like a money laundering operation.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Magnifik18:

& what's d's section you re in called? cheesy

What has become of Nigeria since you are the CEO of politics section.

Don't make me laugh..

It is fools like you that go on romance section looking for something to self-service with. Fücking wanksta! Vaslin crew!!! Born troway!
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Magnifik18:

You dey call another person wankaa but na you dey post crap about Mary J in bikini on nairaland!

I'm off to go get some chemical samples Mr snake pepersoup blogger, I believe nairaland is your job so I expect more NONSENSE from you as usual when I return.

Junk!

Mr. O&G west abi east Texas worker....no blogs for Texas abi America? Why you come active for romance section. Lie kill your generation. Snake topics are a hit on NL. Mary J has not been in the news for ages, so when something about her came up I posted. But for you, you're looking for one story of how one house boy touched his oga'a daughter bla bla bla....keep dreaming of hitting on oga's daughter....smelling houseboy!
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Magnifik18:

West Texas..not east. Mr. Lincoln navigator junk!

& this is my lunch. Iv been working hard. I got it from king buffet; $10/ person.

What have you had for dinner?

See this imbe...dinner wen your face no show? Even illegal immigrant wen dey deliver pizza dey form east abi west Texas O&G.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by NASTYNASOSO: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A poor widow whose husband happens to be a lecture at the University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state before he died - has been given a reason to smile again. The woman was the latest Lincoln Navigator by the Omega Power Ministries (OPM) which she sold for 7 million and used the money to start business.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/church-gives-woman-latest-lincoln-navigator-death-husband-photos.html

HMMMMMMMM,

LATEST

ARE YOU FOR REAL
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifik18:

Illegal,proud, working and earning.. still better than you and your full time nairaland blogging job. "Navigator sadist".

Show my face to who ? You! in your dreams idiot! Cos you no reach.

You should be prepping your mat to sleep now. Sleep tight and hope you get some inspiration; Maybe to blog about cat pepper soup tomorrow. Hunger na bastard.

Meanwhile, i saw some of your junk cruising about. The ones your ENTIRE generation both dead, alive and unborn can't and will never be able to afford.

ASSWIPE! THE SNAKE PEPPERSOUP CHEAP BLOGGER. AKA SADIST.

Send me your stupid name and the hole you live, maybe I'll send you some few quid to buy a mattress and get some Chinese. Hunger is really a disease.

Old, FOOLISH he goat blogging about pepper soup and old woman's bikini body when real men are out there hustling & making ends meet.

CEO of politics dept; nairaland, the renowned snake pepper soup blogger. Nameless full-time blogger. When you die, nairaland will be considerate to describe on your headstone "the greatest snake pepper soup blogger that ever lived.

Lowlife nincompoop!

Send your details to " idontgiveafuckaboutyou@gmail.com" I just may consider and send you some Christmas cash to take away shame from your eyes and that of your stupid ol generation.

At least that way too, you can BUY beef & chicken and let snakes living around you and your generation get some rest.

Idiot!

Hahahahhahaha.....after you don Google food online coke post am like say your generation fit afford am. Blogs no dey America again? Why you wan die for nairaland mata?

Picture no let you post? Village boy wen never comont from him village dey form O&G east Texas.

This is my living room bitch, post yours.

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 6:47am On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifik18:

Illegal,proud, working and earning.. still better than you and your full time nairaland blogging job. "Navigator sadist".

Show my face to who ? You! in your dreams idiot! Cos you no reach.

You should be prepping your mat to sleep now. Sleep tight and hope you get some inspiration; Maybe to blog about cat pepper soup tomorrow. Hunger na bastard.

Meanwhile, i saw some of your junk cruising about. The ones your ENTIRE generation both dead, alive and unborn can't and will never be able to afford.

ASSWIPE! THE SNAKE PEPPERSOUP CHEAP BLOGGER. AKA SADIST.

Send me your stupid name and the hole you live, maybe I'll send you some few quid to buy a mattress and get some Chinese. Hunger is really a disease.

Old, FOOLISH he goat blogging about pepper soup and old woman's bikini body when real men are out there hustling & making ends meet.

CEO of politics dept; nairaland, the renowned snake pepper soup blogger. Nameless full-time blogger. When you die, nairaland will be considerate to describe on your headstone "the greatest snake pepper soup blogger that ever lived.

Lowlife nincompoop!

Send your details to " idontgiveafuckaboutyou@gmail.com" I just may consider and send you some Christmas cash to take away shame from your eyes and that of your stupid ol generation.

At least that way too, you can BUY beef & chicken and let snakes living around you and your generation get some rest.

Idiot!
Maybe you want to see my TV too....65 inches OLED bitch!!! 2.35m. I dare you to post the mudhouse your generation rented.

Oh....that shït in the big carton is SONY soundbar HT-ST9.....google it bïtch £1000. Poor bastárd!!!

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifik18:

And the cartons too and sales cabinet where your oga dey keep cash are all part of your furniture too cheesy grin

Kai, you don kill me for laff.

Na boy boy I just waste my time all this while dey talk to.

I have concluded that your generation lives in a mud house. Mr. East Texas....why are you awake at this time of the morning? Hahahahhaha hahahahahaha!!!! Poor bastárd you have been busted!!!!! At least I posted a picture of a showroom, post yours!!!!! Thunder fire your entire generation.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifik18:

And the cartons too and sales cabinet where your oga dey keep cash are all part of your furniture too cheesy grin

Kai, you don kill me for laff.

Na boy boy I just waste my time all this while dey talk to.

Be proud to post the rented mud your generation live. At least I post show room, post something. Poor baśtard! 1am for morning you dey awake ....no be only east Texas, Na Atlantic Ocean....hahahahahahahha
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifik18:

On my way home from work , I took d's pix. You can use it to pose. Tell your friends you were in Texas. Nothing do you. Oloshi!

Showing me a stupid small showroom with only one tele on display; calling it your house.

See d kind place you dey work... I just pity you. At all at all nie bad pass.

Hahahahaha.....in your dreams village boy! You don go google another pic again?
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifik18:

Whats the time in the attached pix? Oluku...

I completed my work report, had a warm shower and decided to laff a lil. I checked nairaland and here you are like a clown, entertaining me.

Boy boy!

Go sweep make I continue to read hushpuppy wahala for the other romance section. I no wan dey ds Wizard section with you again. Iv run out of fvck to give to you.

Monitoring spirit.

Meanwhile check the price of that dresser. The cost is enough to pay for wedding ceremonies of all the shemales in your generation.

Eh ya! Finally you don show your struggling life here. Section 8 bastàrd! The person wen u dey beg pics Na section 8 him dey. Chai.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifik18:

CEO nairaland. Like you even know the #s of the sections by heart grin.

What a Life you have.

Like I did say earlier, send me ur stupid name and details of the hole you live and I just might consider you so your generation can taste another meat other than snake d's Xmas.

Keep actng posh; showing off your oga's show room with 4 tv cartons, 2 video player cartons and cash cabinet + tape.

Stop acting posh cos even your ancestors know say naija dey extremely stuff. Hustle der na die oo especially for idiots like you with no skills .

Send it to idontgiveafvckaboutyou@gmail.com

Taxi driver, you don wake?
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifik18:

Driving cab, making $$$ and proud. We earn more than your operations managers in your banks.

No o.o, I was only pretending to be asleep so you would think I am n the US!

Frustrated MOTHERFVCKER!

Thats the badge I borrowed from your father and his father from romance section to pose for you.

I dey look for more of their pix I go tiff come sample for you.

Frustrated snake pepper soup blogger. Naaty!

LOSER.com

You've made my day. At least I have some crap to think about that will distract my mind from too much concentration at work..CLOWN!

O&G worker wen no get better tv for house....I beg go hide your life. Keep lying to yourself. You dey live for section 8 dey form O&G. Guy go wánk for romance section abeg! Taxi driver.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 6:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Magnifik18:

TV na wetin?? Na investment be that?? You are really stupid.

Since I saw that you have made over 73 + pages of comments on nairaland, I now know you are a mad man.

Idle piece of cheap trash. Real men are working.

Dey there dey make 100 comments on nairaland. The coordinators will recognise your contributions and give you an award of excellence.

And to think I have being engaging a nincompoop is beyond me.. full time nairalander.

Finally, you agree that you are a broke ass! O&G wen no fit afford tv. Low life. Now tv no be investment but weytin else you get for life? Romancelander!!!!! Real men dey talk properties and politics you dey find story to wànk with for romance section. Thunder fire your generation. By the way that 2.35m tv i get 2 of am....hahahahahahha
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Magnifik18:

TV na wetin?? Na investment be that?? You are really stupid.

Since I saw that you have made over 73 + pages of comments on nairaland, I now know you are a mad man.

Idle piece of cheap trash. Real men are working.

Dey there dey make 100 comments on nairaland. The coordinators will recognise your contributions and give you an award of excellence.

And to think I have being engaging a nincompoop is beyond me.. full time nairalander.

Bloody baśtard, this one is for you https://www.nairaland.com/4144074/lies-nigerians-living-america

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinachi: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Becky Enenche Over Comments On Divorce / Characteristics Of A True Prophet Of God / 10yearschallenge ; Sharon Oyakilome Shares Throwback Photo, Throws Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.