Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt (32316 Views)

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by amunkita(m): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
shervydman:

a man died and the church gave the widow a car? are u sensible at all if she needs the car, do u think she will sell it? why cant they think of what she might need and help her with it rather than giving a vehicle?

Young man, u seriously need a brain..

Which General Overseer of a church that does not have fleet of cars mostly gifted to them.
What would they do with those not in use
Won't they give it out rather than giving cash nd what you do with it to help urself is solely ur responsibility...

Now, she sold the car for 7million, which I am sure he won't ve given out such, even FG do not give such amount to our supposed Hero's who die daily protecting ur Carcass...

U need this

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by mudiana(m): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Woman you actually think that church likes you, they just increased ur sorrows.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Amberon11: 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nigga really? You're too dense I can't speak further with you. Bye Felicia!
Maski87:

Smart ass,why some woman with big nyash get navigator and others go get one bag of garri,and how is s he going to get money to repair the car
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Is that what she needs,misplaced priority
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by noskcid(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2017
There's one at Pedro bustop in bariga Lagos they want to sell for 700k negotiable though not too far from bariga LCDA Lagos
But wait o
7million for this
Oga gimme korope bus abeg
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by bejeria101(m): 12:19am On Oct 27, 2017
This navigator is beyond 7m! Even direct belgium.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by mechanics(m): 12:21am On Oct 27, 2017
Good she sold it, nice one from the church.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by TopeFl(m): 12:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Bibors:
The grammar threw me off balance, please someone should explain.

Lmao..It is beyond explanation
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Moganajoe: 12:42am On Oct 27, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala

Is it this navigator you are calling the latest?
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Ayatullah(m): 1:13am On Oct 27, 2017
This is nothing but a promotional stunt!

Hope Omega Power Ministries has paid for the Church Advert to Seun.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Bullhari007(m): 1:56am On Oct 27, 2017
and what benefit will this car be in her life what shall it profit a woman to kill her husband because of gratitude from her behind the scene boyfriend... the pastor must tell us what he has in common with this widow
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by chigalakingsley(m): 3:47am On Oct 27, 2017
This news is old na
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
this problem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who dey drive this bus again? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#No Filter Attitude

Did you also read the part that said; she sold it for 7m ? Or the rush to post nonsense didn't let you see pass the bus you cant afford.

She's got 1, 2, 3,4,5,6,7 M in her bank account!! Now, that's the real "No filter".
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Davoski222: 5:50am On Oct 27, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A poor widow whose husband happens to be a lecture at the University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state before he died - has been given a reason to smile again. The woman was the latest Lincoln Navigator by the Omega Power Ministries (OPM) which she sold for 7 million and used the money to start business.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/church-gives-woman-latest-lincoln-navigator-death-husband-photos.html
A poor widow What a joke. If she were poor they would've given her money instead. Just tel us she's the pastors sex partner.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Daeylar(f): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2017
mrMeen:
can you guys read at all she sold the damn thing for 7 million.

Lol this comment goes with the meme perfectly
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by atilla(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Smart woman this car would have given her serious headache.
Hope her business ends up succesful
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Magnifik18:

Now, let's assume this junk is a 2005- 2008 model.

The proceed from selling you, your ancestors and future generation won't be enough to buy one.

Stop being a sadistic b!tch on social media just for few irrelevant likes.

Travel to the United States or Canada so you can see how many people treasure this junk.

Finally you manage buy 150mb data on your cheap China phone and decided to run your mouth. Poverty dey smell folo your generation. I have been to the US asśhole and I can tell you this car is junk; wether or not people drive it.

Imagine this baśtard wen never comont from him village dey quote me about US & Canada. Thunder fall on your generation. Na people like you make dem do condom.....born troway. Post a picture of your wretched asś outside your village and I will post mine. Bloody baśtard.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Fxwarrior: 6:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Bibors:
The grammar threw me off balance, please someone should explain.

The husband was a lecture and the woman is a lincoln navigator.Op you should be flogged
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Ernesthugo(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2017
amunkita:

Read nd digest before typing, it would help you in future... she converted it for 7 million..

Lastly, the pastor would not have given her 7 million knowing he has fleet of cars he could give out, so that u do the needful...
Blind Men don't Read. Dead Men tell no Tales.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by psalmson001: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2017
amunkita:

When you participated on MTN promo of winning a plane, were u expecting to fly the plane to ur village If u had won

Buhahahahahahahaha......
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by emezuo17: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2017
You people should try and read first before commenting Na, she sold it for 7mill
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by geedup(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2017
old news report.....why bringing it now eh?
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Good she sold it. I wonder why they can't give her the money,they just want to sell their image to advertise to customers since they know people will talk about it than money.
Lincoln Navigators they produce today are not as beautiful as Lincoln Navigators of early 2000's
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by ostirich(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:
Why not money equivalent ?

Omega ministry ?

Mr Two some

please try and improve your reading skills
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Ulomoney(f): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2017
WAOW!

First off, where in 'hell' did the church get this amount of money from to buy such a car?
Secondly, what the hell is she supposed to use this car for?
Thirdly, WHAT the hell did she do to earn this car?
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Magnifik18:

Hey sadist, I work in the oil field in West Texas, use unlimited verizon network and I just checked, i am still using an iPhone 6s PLUS I got in 2015.

I wasn't born in the village, bin there like twice in my life and trust me, my generation are doing amazing with their various accomplishments by the grace of God cheesy

I have a dad, who is a geologist, doing good too.

So you see, all your trash describes you and not me.

I still maintain, a 2008 model of a Lincoln is more expensive than your ENTIRE generation..

Learn to love yourself 1st then; showing love to others will come naturally.

Story, story....story!!! I work in O&G bla bla bla....oga post picture. Poor bastárd. No be only west Texas, Na north Alaska. Thunder fire your generation.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Magnifik18:

You would doubt cos no one in ur generation don earned even 10k as monthly so I understand your line of thought smiley

Besides, hustling hard nd earning good is no biggie; contrary to what your ancestors made you to believe.

Post pictures on nairaland to prove to you?? I don't owe ur generation or u anything.

Learn to be happy for others(widows and everybody else) so God can in turn bless you.

Have a great Life!

Hahahahaha....see broke ass wen dey brag about iPhone 6 dey come form not posting pic because I don hold you for brokos. Imagine Na romance section you even dey active. You are a waste of sperm and womb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinachi: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Becky Enenche Over Comments On Divorce / Characteristics Of A True Prophet Of God / 10yearschallenge ; Sharon Oyakilome Shares Throwback Photo, Throws Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.