Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume (39951 Views)

Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume / Beautiful Yoruba Brides In Their Costume / Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Dasherz(f): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
pryme:

Well you know how a typical Nigerian girl sound?
Well maybe you don't.

I feel most of the smart Nigerian girls are cross breeds (maybe in secretly or something), it's either one of the parents was struck with and alien Lightning or something, but they keep it to them selves.

Pls ask you parents if they are very sure they are not one of the descendants from France or those smart European regions like the Danish region that spent most of their resources on Education rather than building churches.

Let see if you get my drift.

Am Efik by the way. These pictures reminds me of guys tying wrappers and exposing their legs that are like bicycle spokes.

referring to my status @ bolded

well I think you assertions on Nigerian girls are quite wrong.. A real African woman is not only a cynosure of all eyes but smart, intelligent, wise and a lover of all things good .. sadly these characteristics are now quite dormant due to the "slay ladies that do round displaying their crazy behavior" where they're not needed

but we will get back to the roots someday cheesy cheesy

PS: all African women are intelligent
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
nice, beautiful babes.
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by mallamabdul25: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
ARE THEY MASQUERADES?
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Funkybabee(f): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wow...... They are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by pryme(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:

referring to my status @ bolded

well I think you assertions on Nigerian girls are quite wrong.. A real African woman is not only a cynosure of all eyes but smart, intelligent, wise and a lover of all things good .. sadly these characteristics are now quite dormant due to the "slay ladies that do round displaying their crazy behavior" where they're not needed

but we will get back to the roots someday cheesy cheesy

PS: all African women are intelligent

Paaa angry
You are playing Devil's advocate now abi angry
Anyway you will be shocked to find out the truth.
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by bewla(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
baybeeboi:
Beauties in gold onyonyo against the coral beads
if the afonja are trace back to Arab the Ipbo claem lost Judas of israel than this people most b from chinko walahi efik that why they speack with nose
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Ngokafor(f): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
JohnXcel:
Pain who
I'm a Yoruba dude. Why would you inferring that Efik women are less beautiful than Igbo women pain me ?!

Ofcourse you are a yoruba dude undecided...Your nasty reply says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by guywitzerogal(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
ayorhmeeday:

judging by the SENSE BEREFT way u quoted me, you are clearly the DUMB one.

u are so dumb, whilst ur mum was giving birth 2 u, na d spaghetti she eat d night before, u use do ''bling bling" 4 ur neck.

grin
wat s he saying Seun pls start verification of age it seems ds 1 s a toddler
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ngokafor:
Your dense Igbo brother is the one who said his Igbo sisters would murder all Efik ladies on this thread. Not me.
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Zionista:
Ukabade isua inemke ke obio efen nte obio Efik o

Efik edi mbakara

I see u.Esong o.
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Krystalluv(f): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
These are beautiful!! Beautiful people.. beautiful culture
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by DianaJ(f): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
The load too much abeg na war shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Sterope(f): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
They look so pretty
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Trueyarn(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
ayorhmeeday:
mtcheew!!
very unappealing...especially the lady in purple.
she looks like god of war, dressed to attend calabar carnival!!!
grin

and what's with d staffs dem wan do high jump??

Very senseless comment...just hating on another person's culture for no bloody reason...so they carry staffs, ehen is it your staff?

EBOT!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
JohnXcel:
[s] This is beautiful.
In terms of regality and display of colours, I'd say the Efik/Calabar are very similar to the Yoruba's.
Lovely. [/s]
shut ur trap. Stop talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
guywitzerogal:
Proudly Efik....
efik edi mbakara.
Proudly AkwaCross
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Zionista:
Ukabade isua inemke ke obio efen nte obio Efik o

Efik edi mbakara
lol na the real efik accent be this oh mehn u be full blooded Efik son.
the yuletide season isn't sweet in any other land other than the Efik land oh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
humblemikel:
Beautiful people with hearts of Gold. Proudly an Akwaibomite anytime any day.
abadie?
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dasherz:
proudly an Ibibio lady ..now, in the next life and the life after next grin grin grin grin grin
mbok sin ndise mfo yak nnyin ise. Sesongo
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
saintkeppy:
Cultural&Traditional attire kè ofuri Efik Eburutu &some part of Akwa Ibom state.

The sun rises at the edge of the flowing River, by a huge ancient city, inhibited by beautiful &hospitable people.

OP thanks for posting this beautiful pictures, they'all look like Queens, so glamorous kiss
Some intending brides can as well make reference to this, for perfect traditional marriage attire.

Indeed! Efik edi mbakara
proudly AkwaCross
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Dasherz(f): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
mbok sin ndise mfo yak nnyin ise. Sesongo

lolz ... I don't have a face
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I see u.Esong o.
thought u're Edo/Delta
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dasherz:

lolz ... I don't have a face
ok ami ndo eyeneka afo. So yak e tang iko ke krin krin eh?
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Dasherz(f): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ok ami ndo eyeneka afo. So yak e tang iko ke krin krin eh?

nfana ibagha smiley
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dasherz:

nfana ibagha smiley
mbok type number mfo nno ke iko nkang nnyin then ama uma afo asogho asio.
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
shut ur trap. Stop talking trash.
Thank you. God bless you.
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Dasherz(f): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
mbok type number mfo nno ke iko nkang nnyin then ama uma afo asogho asio.

can't do that
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
JohnXcel:
Thank you. God bless you.
good. Take this last piece of advice.
You majority tribes i.e Yoruba & igbos are so engulped with low self esteem. Your inferiority complex compelled u guys to attach with the akoko edos, Binis and Itsekiris trying to force them to your Oduduwa Republic cos u claim they borrow ur tradition, culture, dialect etc from u. Just learn to stay on ur own without being reckon with we the minorities.
Efik culture has no similarity of any sort with the Yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dasherz:

can't do that
ok send private ke pm. Sesongo
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
I didn't read your comment as I don't care what you think.
All the same... God bless you.
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by saintkeppy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
proudly AkwaCross
. Which part of AkwaCross Region?
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
JohnXcel:
I didn't read your comment as I don't care what you think.
All the same... God bless you.
amen. Oya gbafuoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p / Igwe Kenneth Orizu: Why I Abolished Osu Caste System / Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.