Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume (39946 Views)

Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume / Beautiful Yoruba Brides In Their Costume / Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
amen. Oya gbafuoo
Thank you.
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
saintkeppy:
. Which part of AkwaCross Region?
born and brought up ke Eyo Ita ye Mbukpa then from Annang Region ukanafun but based at Uyo
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
JohnXcel:
Thank you.
the afonja himself

Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by saintkeppy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
born and brought up ke Eyo Ita ye Mbukpa then from Annang Region ukanafun but based at Uyo
. Okay
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
thought u're Edo/Delta

Nah,I'm not from Edo or delta.
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by laudate: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
good. Take this last piece of advice.
You majority tribes i.e Yoruba & igbos are so engulped with low self esteem. Your inferiority complex compelled u guys to attach with the akoko edos, Binis and Itsekiris trying to force them to your Oduduwa Republic cos u claim they borrow ur tradition, culture, dialect etc from u. Just learn to stay on ur own without being reckon with we the minorities.
Efik culture has no similarity of any sort with the Yorubas
You didn't even understand what he said, and you started ranting. undecided He was actually paying a compliment to the Efik brides, and their glamorous way of dressing, by saying it was as colourful as those from his own tribe. He never said his tribe had anything in common with your people, neither was he trying to attach them to your tribe. sad In fact, those of us reading his comments and your own replies, actually feel you are the one that interpreted his words wrongly. Go back and read it again!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Nah,I'm not from Edo or delta.
ok ok. Afo Odu ke mmong?
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
laudate:

You didn't even understand what he said, and you started ranting. undecided He was actually paying a compliment to the Efik brides, and their glamorous way of dressing, by saying it was as colourful as those from his own tribe. He never said his tribe had anything in common with your people, neither was he trying to attach them to your tribe. sad In fact, those of us reading his comments and your own replies, actually feel you are the one that interpreted his words wrongly. Go back and read it again!
Oga Laudate, that's what I meant. So, I don't know where his replies were coming from. And his final reply of "Afonja" with Demola Ajayi's photo shows the kind of person he is (maybe he's half Igbo or something undecided)
Anyway, the Efiks/Ibibio and Calabar are very colourful in their display and traditional attires, and their women ALWAYS do it with a smile.
Thanks for standing up for me smiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ok ok. Afo Odu ke mmong?
Ndu ke Benin.AFO?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Kachifo3: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Ndu ke Benin.AFO?

Wow.. Lemme translate this
U said, U where do u stay?
Reply, am staying in Benin, U?..

Not efik Sha but I love the language..
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kachifo3:

Wow.. Lemme translate this
U said, U where do u stay?
Reply, am staying in Benin, U?..

Hahaha nicely done.Am even learning, am a mixed breed.
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by laudate: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
JohnXcel:
Oga Laudate, that's what I meant. So, I don't know where his replies were coming from. And his final reply of "Afonja" with Demola Ajayi's photo shows the kind of person he is (maybe he's half Igbo or something undecided)
Anyway, the Efiks/Ibibio and Calabar are very colourful in their display and traditional attires, and their women ALWAYS do it with a smile.
Thanks for standing up for me smiley
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Ndu ke Benin.AFO?
ndu ke Benin nko.. Owierobi estate, Federal college road (back of UBTH) osasogie.
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ndu ke Benin nko.. Owierobi estate, Federal college road (back of UBTH) osasogie.

Ok,gud to knw
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Ok,gud to knw
mbok kuyat esit but make i ask. 1) Nso ke afo ase anam ke Benin? 2) ame ado ebe?
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kachifo3:
Wow.. Lemme translate this U said, U where do u stay? Reply, am staying in Benin, U?..
u try but na guessing things
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
mbok kuyat esit but make i ask.
1) Nso ke afo ase anam ke Benin?
2) ame ado ebe?

Ami ndi(chef) plus ndo kanga ebe.mbok Ku yat edit o,ndiongo ke ndi sem usem mi.Eke man nyin ke Benin.Nta abub dos qstns?
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Ami ndi(chef) plus ndo kanga ebe.mbok Ku yat edit o,ndiongo ke ndi sem usem mi.Eke man nyin ke Benin.Nta abub dos qstns?
it's just neccessary i ask. Please and please may i send a pm? So we may communicate freely?
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
it's just neccessary i ask. Please and please may i send a pm? So we may communicate freely?

Sure.
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
lol na the real efik accent be this oh mehn u be full blooded Efik son.
the yuletide season isn't sweet in any other land other than the Efik land oh

Bros I hail o. I am actually Ibibio but born and raised in Efik land. Fond memories of my growing up days abound. One love!!
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Sure.
thanx dear, actually there is something imperative but confidential i need to share with u and I'd need ur advice though buh anyway reply my pm so we'll discuss on it.
Sesongo, Abasi Udiong fien eti eti
Re: Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
thanx dear, actually there is something imperative but confidential i need to share with u and I'd need ur advice though buh anyway reply my pm so we'll discuss on it.
Sesongo, Abasi Udiong fien eti eti

Ywc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p / Igwe Kenneth Orizu: Why I Abolished Osu Caste System / Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.