Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) (20055 Views)

We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Emmyloaded: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
The Governor of Bayelsa State, His Excellency Seriake Dickson, visited the Honourable Minister of Transportation His Excellency Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi at his office in Abuja.

The Governor and the minister really spent enough time while discussing. At the time of leaving, they both had a great handshake and smiled together.

At the time of filing this report, the reason for this great visit is still unknown.

Source: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/bayelsa-state-governor-seriake-dickson-visits-rotimi-amaechi-abuja/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by gare(f): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Emmyloaded:
The Governor of Bayelsa State, His Excellency Seriake Dickson, visited the Honourable Minister of Transportation His Excellency Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi at his office in Abuja.

The Governor and the minister really spent enough time while discussing. At the time of leaving, they both had a great handshake and smiled together.

At the time of filing this report, the reason for this great visit is still unknown.

Source: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/bayelsa-state-governor-seriake-dickson-visits-rotimi-amaechi-abuja/

Dickson, you're a big sellout !!!!

I am really the first to comment, I do dedicate it to sincere loyalty and not back biters.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Megatrix: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Principalities and powers

6 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Amaechi mr railway my man

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Isoko1stSon(m): 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
If Ds *Dick*Son Tries Shit, We Go Show Am Pepper, Na Gov Go be D Last Him Go Get Fr Hin Portfolio

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Isoko1stSon(m): 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
PDP MUST WATCH DS SERIAKE, HE IS romancing JUDAS OF UBIMa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Okanokan(m): 12:48am On Oct 27, 2017
gare:

Dickson, you're a big sellout !!!!

What makes him a sellout? that he visited Rotimi Amaechi? Truth must be told, the strenght of Pdp is South/South and South East and, it is unfortunate that the overbearing attitude of Mr&Mrs Jonathan will make the Pdp lose control of the zones particularly the South/South. Come to think of it which of the Governors in South/South is in the good book of Mr&Mrs Jonathan outside Nyesom Wike? Is it Ben Ayade, Ifeanyi Okowa, Emmanuel Udom or his Governor Seriake Dickson? President Jonathan and Dame Patience Jonathan must be told in clear terms that "loyalty begets loyalty", even Nyesom Wike name is already in thier BLACK BOOK. I have said severally that 2019 Election is for Pdp to lose by thier own action and inaction.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by gare(f): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Okanokan:

What makes him a sellout? that he visited Rotimi Amaechi? Truth must be told, the strenght of Pdp is South/South and South East and, it is unfortunate that the overbearing attitude of Mr&Mrs Jonathan will make the Pdp lose control of the zones particularly the South/South. Come to think of it which of the Governors in South/South is in the good book of Mr&Mrs Jonathan outside Nyesom Wike? Is it Ben Ayade, Ifeanyi Okowa, Emmanuel Udom or his Governor Seriake Dickson? President Jonathan and Dame Patience Jonathan must be told in clear terms that "loyalty begets loyalty", even Nyesom Wike name is already in thier BLACK BOOK. I have said severally that 2019 Election is for Pdp to lose by thier own action and inaction.

It is like you're the bookkeeper, to know who and who that's in the black book.
Mind you who was Dickson before he became a Governor, he was just an ordinary member of the house of Reps, it was GEJ that made him who he is today, so undiluted loyalty should be given to him, mind you not at the expense of the people of Beyelsa, maybe he has gone to Amaechi for lessons on how to bite the fingers that fed you.

Amaechi is a grand master when it comes to disloyalty, so I am not surprised at Dickson's act. He must have gone to get some tips on how to bite the fingers that feeds you

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
PDP MUST WATCH DS SERIAKE, HE IS romancing JUDAS OF UBIMa

And so what?

Does PDP feed the people of SS?

14 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by MrPolitics: 4:24am On Oct 28, 2017
Okanokan:

This is an interesting story. So have you been having meetings with the Jonathans to know all these? Or did the Gods tell you in limbo

4 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 6:00am On Oct 28, 2017
I never needed any political analyst to tell me that Gov'nor is a trusted member of PDP, he was more with Sheriff than being with Maikarfi and now he's visiting the most hated ex PDP strong man, isn't that a pointer to one fact, that he's a man of himself and not a Jonathan /Patience puppet? Fortunately for him, he has nothing to lose for not licking Jonathan's ass!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2017
Okanokan:

This is nothing but absolute trash.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2017
Both parties may have mutual interest to discuss, its not just about politics, he is minister of Nigeria not minister for Rivers state, however 2019 will be interesting, let the scheming and game of thrones begin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2017
Okanokan:

i perfectly agree with the bolded line above.
As for the meeting, that is the nature of an average politician; no parmanent friend/enemy. All is for 2019 and we'll get to know soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by babyhrt(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2017
I do not see a big deal here....it is not a sell out either.

I only see permanent interest here

Jonathan had visited Obasanjo and Buhari.....these guys are supposed to be his arch enemies.

No big deal abeg

4 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:30am On Oct 28, 2017
GavelSlam:

And so what?

Does PDP feed the people of SS?
APC will never drink this oyel.

5 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2017
Eh

What could b behind d visit oooo
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by diegwu01: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2017
The only Projects ongoing in the South South Today are ones handled either by the Federal Ministry of Works or the Niger Delta Development commission by the Presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2017
They had a meeting at the Minister's instance and no report of some sort to the press. I can see the ChannelsTV Microphone there, or is this another of those PR stunts to launder their image.

If he went there to lobby for a railway or something.. Shouldn't they just tell already instead of sunning their teeth for the cameras?

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by budusky05(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Very good move

Change on the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by budusky05(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2017
IamPatriotic:
I never needed any political analyst to tell me that Gov'nor is a trusted member of PDP, he was more with Sheriff than being with Maikarfi and now he's visiting the most hated ex PDP strong man, isn't that a pointer to one fact, that he's a man of himself and not a Jonathan /Patience puppet? Fortunately for him, he has nothing to lose for not licking Jonathan's ass!

Good point

I see some sense in people now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by budusky05(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2017
diegwu01:
The only Projects ongoing in the South South Today are ones handled either by the Federal Ministry of Works or the Niger Delta Development commission by the Presidency.

God bless you. Mumus for my street they praise wicked wike not knowing NDDC actually were constructing the roads

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Quality20(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2017
what's wrong in visiting a minister in his office or did he visit him privately in his home?
Y do some youths from south south n south east have ds much hatred in their bellies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Jerveyjay(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2017
I thought by now Nigerians should know that in politics there are no permanent Enemy but permanent Interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2017
The political politicos......! It's all politics.

No foes no friends. Just Interest. Money Money Identity.....
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by yemite200(m): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2017
Normally, that's how it should be.......no politics of bitterness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by TEYA: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by fasterwell(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
Amaechi mr railway my man
Mr railway? Ph - Aba train has stoped work since july oh
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by hatchy(f): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2017
Did you know??...
In the 90s Arsenal Soccer Club had a player called David Dicks.
When he was injured, the Newspaper headline wrote"Arsenal to play without Dicks".
The coach was upset so the Newspaper changed the headline to read
"Arsenal to play with Dicks out"...
A record number of women attended the match.
�����

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by ObamaOsama: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2017
is good move by Dickson

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Border Closure: Benin, Niger Haven’t Met Our Conditions – FG / Bashir Ahmad: Obi Is An Undemocratic And Ruthless man, Nigerians don't want him / Attah Igala (Aliyu Obaje) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.