Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) (20074 Views)

We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2017
WIKE d in trouble...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by bs81(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2017
politics is all about interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by guiddoti: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
What has courtesy visit got to do with sellout?

You expect aboki to build your house when Jonathan couldn't do any for six yrs. Yeye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
fasterwell:

Mr railway? Ph - Aba train has stoped work since july oh
just july here........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Mccullum: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Why is it paining pdp supporters that Dickson visited Ameachi, crying for loyalty of him to GEJ and you always complaining when sighting Tinubu's loyalists for their faithfulness to Dagaban by calling them ass lickers... can you obviously see the hypocrisy in Wailers that calling others Zombies...

Wailers can jump into Lagoon due to seeing S. Dickson with Ameachi... no permanent friend, no permanent enemy but permanent interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by joameh: 12:42am On Oct 29, 2017
My honourable minister of transportation smile well jareeeeeeee I like your style

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by bakila: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2017
gare:

It is like you're the bookkeeper, to know who and who that's in the black book.
Mind you who was Dickson before he became a Governor, he was just an ordinary member of the house of Reps, it was GEJ that made him who he is today, so undiluted loyalty should be given to him, mind you not at the expense of the people of Beyelsa, maybe he has gone to Amaechi for lessons on how to bite the fingers that fed you.

Amaechi is a grand master when it comes to disloyalty, so I am not surprised at Dickson's act. He must have gone to get some tips on how to bite the fingers that feeds you
Did Goodluck make Ameachi or is it the other way round? Check the 2007 & 2011 Election results for an answer.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2017
gare:

Mind you who was Dickson before he became a Governor, he was just an ordinary member of the house of Reps, it was GEJ that made him who he is today, so undiluted loyalty should be given to him, mind you not at the expense of the people of Beyelsa, maybe he has gone to Amaechi for lessons on how to bite the fingers that fed you.

Amaechi is a grand master when it comes to disloyalty, so I am not surprised at Dickson's act. He must have gone to get some tips on how to bite the fingers that feeds you
who was Jeg before OBJ made him a president?
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2017
To discuss railway matters in Bayelsa...
In Africa we use fowl and oil for rituals ..according to Oliver de Coque grin
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by gare(f): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
alen4smith:
who was Jeg before OBJ made him a president?

He was the Vice President, and by law after the death of the President he automatically becomes the President, so is that why you mentioned me, please don't waste my time next time, ask you government teacher this question next time ����
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by gare(f): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
bakila:

Did Goodluck make Ameachi or is it the other way round? Check the 2007 & 2011 Election results for an answer.

There was never anywhere I said GEJ made Amaechi, but for your information, Amaechi was never in support of GEJ becoming Presidents, so I don't know which results you're are asking me to check, was it Amaechi that voted only for GEJ? GEJ had alot of Support without Amaechi down South, I don't know why I am answering all this Naira bet people.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by bakila: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
gare:

There was never anywhere I said GEJ made Amaechi, but for your information, Amaechi was never in support of GEJ becoming Presidents, so I don't know which results you're are asking me to check, was it Amaechi that voted only for GEJ? GEJ had alot of Support without Amaechi down South, I don't know why I am answering all this Naira bet people.
Ameachi as Governor of Rivers mobilized the highest votes for GEJ in 2011. GEJ is the one indebted to Ameachi, for his help to gave him the 2011 result.
Do not assume you are better than anybody on a faceless forum, I will check you post and confirm of you could be my office assistant.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by gare(f): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
bakila:

Ameachi as Governor of Rivers mobilized the highest votes for GEJ in 2011. GEJ is the one indebted to Ameachi, for his help to gave him the 2011 result.
Do not assume you are better than anybody on a faceless forum, I will check you post and confirm of you could be my office assistant.

Your office assistant!!! what did you smoke ?
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by bakila: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
gare:

Your office assistant!!! what did you smoke ?
Something less than what makes you think, I will gamble on nairabet or betetc etc.
Re: Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) by Caseless: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
gare:

and Jonathan was somebody before he was picked too. When DSP was impeached, why didn't reject being governor to show undiluted loyalty? You are a girl and think like one.

Jonathan did not bite Amaechi , he's the only one bitten.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Convention: David Mark, Saraki Reject Party National Chairmanship Position / Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.