Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone (20599 Views)

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community / Afonjas Concocting All Manners Of Lie And Monstrosity To Indict IPOB Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by RisMas(m): 12:58am On Oct 27, 2017
One of the leaders of muslim community in South East Nigeria, Alhaji Kabir Orjiegbulam has accused memebers of the indegenous People of Biafra of calling him on phone with different threats to his life and his family. Read it below:

I HAVE CHOSEN ISLAM AS MY FAITH
Last warning to the members of IPOB...☠...

My name is Muhammad kabir Orjiegbulam
I am from Owerri. Imo state. Nigeria.
I am a Muslim. Islam is my religion.
U that have been calling, threatening me and my family,
It is not as if I don't know what to do to u.
With ur telephone numbers u can be traced.
I am only warning u for the last time. If u continue to do, I will hand ur numbers to the authority.
I am not an agent to Hausa/fulani or working against Biafra, I am only propagating my religion.
Remember we have freedom of worship.
Use ur credit for something better please.

http://everynigeria.com/igbo-muslims-leader-kabir-orjiegbulam-accused-ipob-threatening-phone-photo/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by PenisCaP: 12:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Penalty82(m): 1:03am On Oct 27, 2017
Are you among those Okoroawusa gave money to convert to Islam?

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by DanseMacabre(m): 1:14am On Oct 27, 2017
So are we supposed to beg or threaten IPOB to stop threatening him or what

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by sarrki(m): 1:18am On Oct 27, 2017
Igbos lacks tolerance

They preached and harbor hates

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by updatechange(m): 1:26am On Oct 27, 2017
Them don bomb him phone grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by LoveMachine(m): 1:31am On Oct 27, 2017
My people are hilarious. They are afraid of Islam as if white Jesus wasn’t shoved down their throats.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by chukxie(m): 1:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Nigerians should learn to be tolerant towards one another. There are lot of Christians of northern extractions. So having an Igbo man who is a Muslim should not be a problem afterall it is inshrined in our country's constitution that every citizen of Nigeria has the right to choose his or her own religion.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 27, 2017
We the people of Biafra don't
give a fuvk

As long as you are not polluting our land with ur stupidity

We have more pressing issues to handle and not waste our time on someone that was paid to practice a particular religion!!!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by EternalTruths: 5:27am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos lacks tolerance

Where is the evidence of the threat from Radio Biafra the undisputed source.?

Don't believe every trash you read online.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by sarrki(m): 5:30am On Oct 27, 2017
EternalTruths:

Where is the evidence of the threat from Radio Biafra the undisputed source.?

Don't believe every trash you read online.

Are you their spokesman ?

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Biafra will never return. One Nigeria

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Bari22: 5:53am On Oct 27, 2017
two
Penalty82:

That's why some erudite men lacks wisdom, my question is not a bad one b'cos Okoroawusa gave so many people money to convert to Islam, so asking him if he's among is not a bad question after all. What you should have done as his spokesman, was to answer yes or no.

You mean all Christians in Hausaland are by paid Muslim governors to practice Christianity?? If we Hausa people can tolerate Christians in our land why won't Igbos that claims to be civilised?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Michael004: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
Penalty82:
Are you among those Okoroawusa gave money to convert to Islam?
[/s]Shut up. He said he's a Muslim. Go and kill yourself if you are pained. You are free to do so.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Penalty82(m): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Shut up. He said he's a Muslim. Go and kill yourself if you are pained. You are free to do so.

Bros na this small thing pain you like this?.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Michael004: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
CEEcey:
We the people of Biafra don't
give a fuvk

As long as you are not polluting our land with ur stupidity

We have more pressing issues to handle and not waste our time on someone that was paid to practice a particular religion!!!
[/s]Just when you think a lady has brain. Shior.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Michael004: 6:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Penalty82:

Bros na this small thing pain you like this?.
E no pain me. You might think I am a Muslim but you are wrong. I am a Christian born into Anglican communion, but people serving what they believe in shouldn't be your personal problem. Did your tribe dictate what to eat to you everyday? This is a civilized world. You are the one in pain all cos he's practising the religion he believes in. Get a life bro.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Penalty82(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Michael004:
E no pain me. You might think I am a Muslim but you are wrong. I am a Christian born into Anglican communion, but people serving what they believe in shouldn't be your personal problem. Did your tribe dictate what to eat to you everyday? This is a civilized world. You are the one in pain all cos he's practising the religion he believes in. Get a life bro.

That's why some erudite men lacks wisdom, my question is not a bad one b'cos Okoroawusa gave so many people money to convert to Islam, so asking him if he's among is not a bad question after all. What you should have done as his spokesman, was to answer yes or no.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by chemicalDisease: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos lacks tolerance
And ur masters up North are tolerant?
Pls kid go and wash plate.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by vedaxcool(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Where is that imbecilee who is compiling evidence for ICC please don't forget to add this oh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Danladi7: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Penalty82:

When you tell us who gave you money to become a Christian and give kanu money to be a jew!

I have always believe Igbo people may kill nnamdi kanu and Asari dokubo after the actualization of biafra for being jew and Muslim.cool

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by iSlayer: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Well,he shouldn't be threatened but to put it straight we the Igbo don't want Islam propagated in our midst. Almost every news you come across on Islam is talking about death and destruction and our faith teaches us that the Devil has come to steal,kill and to destroy (John 10: 10). Looking at it closely you will see that the life of Prophet Mohammed exemplified this 3 traits. So we Igbo have said NO to Islam.

Reminder: Biafra was declared a Judeo-Christian state in '67 and it will remain so. Thank you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Penalty82(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Danladi7:

When you tell us who give you money to become a Christian and give kanu money to be a jew!

At least there was no news that people were offered money to become Christians but Okoroawusa did it in Imo for people to become Muslims.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Michael004: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Penalty82:

Has okorocha ever been a Muslim Mr wisdom?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Michael004: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Penalty82:

At least there was no news that people were offered money to become Christians but Okoroawusa did it in Imo for people to become Muslims.
Bring out the news and the source.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Penalty82(m): 6:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Michael004:
Has okorocha ever been a Muslim Mr wisdom?

Exposed: The True Identity Of Rochas Okorocha
nigeriatoday.ng Aug 30, 2017 12:31 PM
The governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha has been deceiving Nigerians, Igbo people and Biafrans at large that he is an Igbo Man, instead of an Hausa man.
This man is parading himself as an Igbo leader, deceiving Muhammadu Buhari and the northern vampires into believing that he has some level of control over the Igbo speaking Biafrans. The truth remains that you cannot deceive everybody at the same time. You may fool some people sometime, but you cannot fool everybody all the time.
Rochas Okorocha has given himself to Hausa Fulani as an instrument of destruction against the restoration of Biafra and for the total islamization of Biafra land, but he must understand that he and his slave masters have God (Eze Chukwu Okike Abhiama) to contend with.

The truth cannot be hidden forever. It will interest you to know that this agent of darkness Rochas Okorocha have the blood of Hausa-Fulani running in his vein. He was born by a woman who was previously married to a family at Uratta village in Owerri Imo state; when the woman could not conceive a child, she moved to marry another man from Ogboko village in Ideato south Imo state where she gave birth to two girls, after a while she left her husband and travelled to Jos, Plateau State and there she met an Hausa man who got her pregnant twice. The result of the pregnancy brought about the existence of Rochas Okorocha and his junior brother. After a while, Rochas Okorocha’s mother came back to Imo state with Rochas and his brother, reconciled and settled with her former husband Mazi Okorocha whom she bore two girls for.

It will also interest you to know that this Rochas Okorocha use to be a bus driver in Lagos state and was also involved in what Nigerians call ‘419’ business, which means obtaining by trick. While engaging in his fraudulent business, he defrauded a white man that came to do business in Nigeria and killed him in the process, just to keep his money. It is with the money he took from the white man that he made his first investment, which was the establishment of a commercial school in Jos Platue state.

It was during one of his visit to Jos that his biological father took him to T.Y Danjuma. Gen. T.Y danjuma in a bid to integrate him in the political arena of Nigeria, introduced him to Gen. Ibrahim Babangida who then gave him a contract to supply police uniforms and hilux vans during his millitary regime, that was how he got involved in the Nigerian ploitics.
Rochas Okorocha has been given a mandate to islamize Imo state indigenes or lose all they have given him, that is why he became the first governor to build a mosque in Imo State government house. He went further to pay some people money to convert to islam. This is why we now have so many titled traditional monarchs practicing and propagating Islam in the whole of Imo State

Rochas Okoroocha own a private jet and it will interest you to know how he got it. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo gave Rochas a contract to refurbish military jets used by Gen. Abdulsalami abubakar, Abacha and other millitary junta. Okorocha in his usual fraudulent characteristics, told Olusegun Obasanjo that the jets are too bad and should be scrapped. Olusegun Obasanjo, ignorant of what his intentions were told him to go ahead and sell it at scrap value. Okorocha ended up purchasing the jet himself, and reselling it at a higher value. This among others are the reasons why Obasanjo has been having problems with Okorocha till date. This is the reason why Obasanjo called him a bigger thief, compared to Ikedi Ohakim the former governor of Imo State whom Rochas accused of embezzlement and incompetence during his governorship campaign.

Rochas Okorocha took loan that ran into hundreds of millions from United Bank of Africa (UBA), Zenith Bank and Progress bank, In a bid to fund the various contracts he secured from the Nigerian Government. He paid back UBA with State fund, after using his Hausa-Fulani influence to intimidate them when they threatened to seize his ass

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by ipoblogic: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos lacks tolerance

Yea..
Fulani herds men, and Buhari are very patient.

As for the Alhai wannabe Okoro man, we are seriously scared of him and his Islam..

Never have we seen a religion deep rooted in blood shedding.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Danladi7: 7:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Penalty82:

Where is the news that okorohausa offered money?

you people are non tolerant simple!

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by vedaxcool(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
chemicalDisease:

And ur masters up North are tolerant?

Pls kid go and wash plate.

[/s]

Don't mind him he does not know the east is as illiterate as the north that is why we are intolerant

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2017
When they need Saudi visa
They add Muhammad to their name grin

We will not take it

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone by Danladi7: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2017
ipoblogic:

Yea..
Fulani herds men, and Buhari are very patient.

As for the Alhai wannabe Okoro man, we are seriously scared of him and his Islam..

Never have we seen a religion deep rooted in blood shedding.

when you will you be scared of judas and potius pilate wanna be nmamdi kanu and Alhaji Asari Dokubo

What blood shed is as great as shedding the blood of jesus Christ perpetrated by nnmadi kanu religion?
And nnmadi kanu himself has attacked jesus countles time!

The Only problem you have with okorocha is the fact that he is APC.we remembered how you guys worship him while he was in PDP.

you guys are bloody ethno-politico-religious bigots and its detrimental to the development of Igboland!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Abiodun Suspends Aide, Abidemi Rufai Over Alleged $350,000 Fraud In US / Another Young Soldier Killed In A Recent Boko Haram Attack / Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.