Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari (26450 Views)

Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. / Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by sajems: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2017
Who cares
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by mechanics(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
hahahahah, you have to like them for now.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by alaskido(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
This Abba Kyari guy looks very sinister to me. Like a deadly serpent. He must be the number 1 cabal in Buhari's inner cabinet.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
Evidence of broken Presidency

ABBA Kyari should not be on that table

He should be in the background coordinating the Aso rock staff to ensure the smooth running of the Presidency

Instead he is busy taking pictures while the President struggles to attend to his audience and looks unprepared

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG / Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest / Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.