Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Crazy Ex Of Nairaland, What's Your Side Of The Story? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Ex Of Nairaland, What's Your Side Of The Story? (499 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Ex Of Nairaland, What's Your Side Of The Story? by cuvox(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2017
So many of us have had nasty relationships that we gracefully ended to save our sanity. Some of us have been used, misled and dumped but no one ever got to listen to our own side of the story because the monster we we dating told people so many lies that made them think we were the crazy one.

So, tell us your side of the story, we will believe you.

Be 16 year old me
still a virgin
Dating an 18 year old girl cause I look older than my age
She comes home after parents left for work
bae requested for sex
Too innocent and too nervous to comply
She snaps, she wanted to have the D.
Ended up in serious bedroom fight.
Couldn't then left.
Told her friends I tried to rape her but couldn't cause I was impotent.
Had girls making fun of me for a long time.
Shït hurts
Re: Crazy Ex Of Nairaland, What's Your Side Of The Story? by Samsimple(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2017
She broke my ps3 because i was playing game with another girl wtf
Re: Crazy Ex Of Nairaland, What's Your Side Of The Story? by Asianguy(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Never dated a nairalander,
Almost dated one a Togolese I met in travel section but didn't work out.
Re: Crazy Ex Of Nairaland, What's Your Side Of The Story? by cuvox(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Samsimple:
She broke my ps3 because i was playing game with another girl wtf

Lol. And what did she tell her friends?
Re: Crazy Ex Of Nairaland, What's Your Side Of The Story? by cuvox(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Asianguy:
Never dated a nairalander,
Almost dated one a Togolese I met in travel section but didn't work out.

Bros na general life something. Just tell us your story

(1) (Reply)

Hw will you react if your Fiancee... / Steps To Make Your Girlfriend Dump You / 10 Proven Ways To Win Her Heart And Impress Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.