Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. (4996 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2022
My younger sister aged 19 years is the baby of the house( last born). She never know wetin life dey talk, we still dey pamper her. So it just happens that she fell for the wrong guy almost her age mate(20). When the guy was coming for her, I would see both of them outside our gate, and would always ask her who be this guy wey dey visit u sef, him no get work?. She will just reply he is just a friend. I started noticing the closeness was becoming something else wen the guy don dey get mind to enter our compound. I personally called my sis and told her I don't like the guy, that from the look of things the guy just want to have his way and move on, that she shouldn't give into any of his sexual advances, they should just be friends. Called the guy separately as guy man and asked him wat he wants from her, he said nothing oo, just friends. I told him it should be sooo. After some few weeks ago, I started noticing she have been quiet and reserved, her fair face, pale and red. The calls she always make and recieve don reduce drastically, I already know the signs, she was heart broken.
Na so I called her yesterday night, told her God blessed me with small money, that she should join me to an eatery around our area,( I just did it to bring her out of the house and ask her few thing). When we got to the eatery I saw she been lively again, we ordered what we wanted, I begin ask her questions, she opened up and told me the guy said he is no longer interested, that he has seen another person he truly wants, that she should no longer call him, neither will he pick her calls. I asked her if they had sex and she answered yes and apologised. So I adviced her not to ever call him again, that he will be the one to call wen he is sex starved, immediately I finished the statement the guys call entered, it rang for 2 times, I told her to pick the third call and put it on speakout, the guy just dey, dey propose love, dey talk how he missed my sis, asking of her were about, after two, that he couldn't sleep. I laughed cos the plans I have for that guy is not of good..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Moh247: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2022
Honestly every guy should always have heart to heart talk with their sisters, daughters and niece

All this girls no to smart and are quite emotional rather than logical

20 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Creamypie(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:
My younger sister aged 19 years is the baby of the house( last born). She never know wetin life dey talk, we still dey pamper her. So it just happens that she fell for the wrong guy almost her age mate(20). When the guy was coming for her, I would see both of them outside our gate, and would always ask her who be this guy wey dey visit u sef, him no get work?. She will just reply he is just a friend. I started noticing the closeness was becoming something else wen the guy don dey get mind to enter our compound. I personally called my sis and told her I don't like the guy, that from the look of things the guy just want to have his way and move on, that she shouldn't give into any of his sexual advances, they should just be friends. Called the guy separately as guy man and asked him wat he wants from her, he said nothing oo, just friends. I told him it should be sooo. After some few weeks ago, I started noticing she have been quiet and reserved, her fair face, pale and red. The calls she always make and recieve don reduce drastically, I already know the signs, she was heart broken.
Na so I called her yesterday night, told her God blessed me with small money, that she should join me to an eatery around our area,( I just did it to bring her out of the house and ask her few thing). When we got to the eatery I saw she been lively again, we ordered what we wanted, I begin ask her questions, she opened up and told me the guy said he is no longer interested, that he has seen another person he truly wants, that she should no longer call him, neither will he pick her calls. I asked her if they had sex and she answered yes and apologised. So I adviced her not to ever call him again, that he will be the one to call wen he is sex starved, immediately I finished the statement the guys call entered, it rang for 2 times, I told her to pick the third call and put it on speakout, the guy just dey, dey propose love, dey talk how he missed my sis, asking of her were about, after two, that he couldn't sleep. I laughed cos the plans I have for that guy is not of good..
she should tell am to get away. Congi dey do am

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:
Honestly every guy should always have heart to heart talk with their sisters, daughters and niece

I dey tell you oo. My happiness was that I talked to her at the very beginning, so she no go talk say person no tell am. If I begin write wetin me and she discus, I no go end today. But e good as e happen cos experience they say is the best teacher.

6 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2022
Jeez sad
Oga don finally break virginity. sad
Last born ehhh last born, I dey fear them. Them no dey hear word lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Uzomacharles: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2022
Na wetin fit her...

If she's not careful that boy will still count another round in her head...
Some girls sha..
Maybe she was angry when you're busy advising her not knowing that you na guy man...

Girls be thinking with their heart every time, no wonder they all rant anyhow here..

15 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by posty56: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:
please tell me this is fiction, your sister don they share puna at a very young age, instead you will advice her to focus and do something with her life
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2022
posty56:
please tell me this is fiction, your sister don they share puna at a very young age, instead you will advice her to focus and do something with her life
I no sure say u get sister from this your comment. Go front. So I should start dishing out all the advice I gave to her here.

7 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2022
Many thanks for the advice big bro, but your sister will still go back to eat her vomit.
Sex at that age is evil. All her thought is going to be how the guy stroke her and she won't be bold enough to look for a replacement quickly.

The best way to avoid sex is not to have it but ones u don enter as a lady u r gone.
Her body is going to be vibrating whenever she think about the experience, and her young boyfriend is still at his prime and energetic.

Just do ur best BigBro and leave the rest to her instinct.

12 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Many thanks for the advice big bro, but your sister will still go back to eat her vomit.
Sex at that age is evil. All her thought is going to be how the guy stroke her and she won't be bold enough to look for a replacement quickly.

The best way to avoid sex is not to have it but ones u don enter as a lady u r gone.
Her body is going to be vibrating whenever she think about the experience, and her young boyfriend is still at his prime and energetic.

I go dey try. But as for the guy, forget. I go handle am. And no more she won't go to shop with my mum. She go dey go till ASUU call of strike.

9 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Aidejay(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2022
E don cast last last, na everybody go chop breakfast...!

Just be prepared. She's either going to go back to that nigga eventually or she's going to fall for someone way worse than him.

You want to know why?

Because she's not yet emotionally intelligent.
One day after multiple guys and breakfasts she's suddenly develop a natural filter, that will help her know when a guy is serious or not.

Till then.

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:

I go dey try. But as for the guy, forget. I go handle am. And no more she won't go to shop with my mum. She go dey go till ASUU call of strike.

When a woman is genuinely sharing her experience, you pay attention.

You can only handle her physically but you can't handle her emotions and thoughts.

I broke up with several guys in the past who came back to have their way and left again.

We r emotional rather than logical.
A guy who doesn't mess with our hearts is not always attractive to us. ( open secret)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Hacks4dummies: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:
Op you be mumu man.. so in your heart of hearts you didn't think she'll get served right? Why you wonna attack the poor boy?

Ogbeni goan sit down.. your sister isn't in a disney channel.. there is no happy ending out here. She won't always get what she wants. Get that into your thick skull. You say you won do wetin? Beat the guy up because he broke her heart?

You no get important things to do ba? Let your sis experience life and heartache so she go wise up organically ogbeni. Life is not a bed of roses.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Edyice: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Guy leave your sister alone ,

Let her flex

Let her taste

Let her ride

This is her time

There's always a back door , if you try to stop her

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Op you be mumu man.. so in your heart of hearts you didn't think she'll get served right? Why you wonna attack the poor boy?

Ogbeni goan sit down.. your sister isn't in a disney channel.. there is no happy ending out here. She won't always get what she wants. Get that into your thick skull. You say you won do wetin? Beat the guy up because he broke her heart?

You no get important things to do ba? Let your sis experience life and heartache so she go wise up organically ogbeni. Life is not a bed of roses.
U open your wide mouth, waaaaa, dey talk nonsense. Were u see say I say I go beat the guy. You too dey beh. No dey help jump into conclusion. As a matter of fact sef the guy na inexperienced young guy wey dey form baddo. Himself go still cry, talk say women are scum.

8 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by begoniaa: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ehyaa...
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Slmgirldippussy: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:

Did you ask if sister if the guy Bleep her doggy ?
If yes then the guy is real OG

Pls ask her

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by emmanuelbrown26: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hacks4dummies:

When I read that line, I begin dey laugh. Which other Bleep op wan do?UUnto say d guy rape d sister or what
These are two adults that had fun and one was smarter than d other, u cum here dey yan anyhow

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Duchessree(f): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
OP, it nice with the way you relate with your sister concerning the issue. It's good to have older siblings who you can go to if you have issues without them beating you or judging you.
I would do the same if i was in your shoes also.
She should be stay away from him.
Let her heal.

6 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Nyascobar1414: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

Avi you never run person sis b4.. When en reach una female relatives turn una go wan turn Dss..

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by emmanuelbrown26: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:
Which other evil plan do u hv for him?
He didn't rape your sister
He is not owing ur sister
Two adults had fun and u wan carry matter like say na criminal case, dis is not even case at all, and u wan cum be monitoring spirit for where ur sister dey, my brother better get busy, gv ur own advice and leave her alone
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Moh247: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Avi you never run person sis b4.. When en reach una female relatives turn una go wan turn Dss..

Kikikikkikk

Leave awa sister alone
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by realestate99: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Seems this O.p want to taste prison, you want to beat or maim a guy that did not rape your sister? Man!!! the sex was "consexual", you should thank the guy for initiating your sister early to S.M.S.E ( sex market stock exchange).
I repeat, do not touch that guy, your sister will deny you, your family will deny you, your people will deny you and lastly the country will jail you.
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Nyascobar1414: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
@0p carry that guy go eatry give am better food and drink even Ishievvu.. Cos na real Og be that...

No try flog am oo,unless say you never game girl fvvk am b4...

Lastly, as she's broken her virginity,no need for you to warn her or tell her to retrace her steps cos as she's eaten the forbidden fruit(d!ck),she will never stop eating it...
That guy is with a part of her soul.. Dont mind that your sis wey do like say en no go send the guy again...
I bet you b4 this month is over en go fvk am over and over again

7 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Nyascobar1414: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
realestate99:
Seems this O.p want to taste prison, you want to beat or maim a guy that did not rape your sister? Man!!! the sex was consexual, you should thank the guy for initiating your sister early to S.M.S.E ( sex market stock exchange).
I repeat, do not touch that guy, your sister will deny you, your family will deny you, your people will deny you and lastly the country will jail you.

Its consensual bro...
Lol..
You even made me go to my dictionary to confirm.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:
Congratulations! Your sister is off the list of virgins. Minus one.
You should have used charger to flog her neck before she open yanShe for that idiot.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Nyascobar1414: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

Kikikikkikk
Leave awa sister alone
You didn't leave our sisters why do you want us to leave your own?
Lol.
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by realestate99: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Its consensual bro...
Lol..
You even made me go to my dictionary to confirm.
Yal I know, I used it like that just like the acronym that followed it, the mistake was not putting it in quote.
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Nyascobar1414: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
realestate99:

Yal I know, I used it like that just like the acronym that followed it, the mistake was it not putting it in quote.

Ok..
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by shege45: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

sex at 19 is evil? Lol
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Did you ask if sister if the guy Bleep her doggy ?
If yes then the guy is real OG

Pls ask her
I no be like you wey go ask that kind question. My own na to try bring am out of depression and make her understand say life get as e be. Everybody makes mistake. Make she no use because of the mistake go wound herself

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Vijuchoco(f): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Only four months That one no be proper meal nar..

You're a correct big brother, you did well.. My own big bros for just use me dey do caricature..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? / If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. / I'm DEAD!!!! HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.