Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,835 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (47082 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by guccikhay(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2017
“it is wrong to say I am stupid. The point of the matter is we cannot reverse what happened. We sat down as men and sorted the issue. The Bible says we must forgive and forget. I have always dreamed of driving a G-wagon. Christmas came early for me and my family,” said the husband who didn’t want to be named.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by DIKEnaWAR: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2017
This wan na oponu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Evergreen4(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2017
The power of money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by oruma19: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2017
Jagermeister:

You bloody idiot. Look what you caused grin

While I was laughing at your post, a long drizzle of slimy nose matter fell into my coffee; now it's ruined.

Back to the topic; this is why these zulus keep killing and attacking us on a daily in their homeland. We keep deceiving their females with our unequal, unequivocal, unrelentless and uncontrollable massive pipes.
Una no go kill person with comedy. Nigerians are rily strong. Lolzzz

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by coldnigger(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2017
no be only bobriky Haahaahaaaa I no fit laf
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by motun2017(f): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2017
fake story

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Harwoyeez(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2017
Speechless speechless grin in Michael Jackson's voice shocked sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Michael004: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2017
swaqq:
Why won't I collect it,,,,, I collect am I no collect am, d woman is still leaving my house anyway,
So don't let me loss at two things.
Correct guy, make person no lose in two folds. Another woman go set in. Use the car to entice another woman marry.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by AntiWailer: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Arghhhj
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by GavelSlam: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Cock and bull story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by LadySarah: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2017
nawaooo
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by mrMeen(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2017
this thing is funny so that's the new trend impregnate the wife and buy a Good wagon for the husband hmmmmmm. watching with my homie like.

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Diso60090(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Abeg who know the man help me tell am say beautiful wife dey if he need second pregnancy i nor mind at all even if na CL350 Mercedes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Na waaaa oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by GoldNiagara(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2017
blueheart:

http://dailylive.co.za/2017/10/25/nigerian-man-buys-joburg-man-a-g-class-to-apologise-for-impregnating-his-wife/

This south African man is a very smart one. He is a business man pure and simple. He should advertise for another rich guy to screw his wife again and demand for a mansion. When he has amassed all he needs, he should cast the woman off like a piece of rag that she is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Jagermeister:

You bloody idiot. Look what you caused grin

While I was laughing at your post, a long drizzle of slimy nose matter fell into my coffee; now it's ruined.

Back to the topic; this is why these zulus keep killing and attacking us on a daily in their homeland. We keep deceiving their females with our unequal, unequivocal, unrelentless and uncontrollable massive pipes.

I don't think it's about the pipe, it's the money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by blackbeau1(f): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2017
The husband was right tho. What would be the point of getting angry and refusing the g wagon ? It wouldn't reverse what happened

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by firebaby(f): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2017
THAT'S WUSSUP kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
I no fit laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by soilsista(f): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
The Nigerian man is even gaysad
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Jagermeister(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
oruma19:
Una no go kill person with comedy. Nigerians are rily strong. Lolzzz

Lol. How we go do bros. Times are hard. The least noble thing to do is to makes jokes and have a laugh escape your face.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Jagermeister(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't think it's about the pipe, it's the money.

You can say that again! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by toyeanlawlah(f): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
cstr1000:
And you wonder why those south africans hate Nigerians there.
The arrogance is outstanding.
You fuccked someone else's wife to impregnation, and still insult him with money.

...and he was silly enough to accept the car (money)! My problem with this story is HE COLLECTED IT cause its his dream car Haba! They should rather grow up and put an end to the hatred.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by DozieInc(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
Take money, then dump the bxxch.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Cyriloha(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
That John must be my brother

Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Chukazu: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
the South African man is very smart,why die untop a "second hand wife"undecided ...when you can Ride a jeep and still get another brand new wife?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by omoiyamayor(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin joke fela
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Monaco2(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hahahaha d man is an O.G wow MA nigga.
The husband on the other hand is a clown....d bible say we should forgive n forget n u av always wanted a G wagon... Christmas came early indeed pls tell him to buy u a house next time... Cause there will always b a next time lol
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
when i thought have seen it all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Smooyis(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by talk2percy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
So in this case now, who are we to blame, poverty or konji??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? / A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.