Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Is There A Crime In This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Crime In This? (4878 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / Being Unmarried Is Almost A Crime In The Nigerian Society / Any Crime In Dis Pls: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Crime In This? by andysnoopy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2010
Is it a crime for a guy to be cooking in his own house whilst the GF is there- Infact spent the nyt there My friends caught me cooking in my house today while a girl i've been seeing for some time now was around and they met her Playing PS3, I know it's funny but is there an abnormality there?? Is it a sign of femininity Truth is I've not trusted her enough to Cook for me and they just won't Understand and add to the fact that after playing the game she started eating the meal with us and was even laughing with my friends shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by Areaboy2(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2010
lol,  no crime,  I for one cant cook to save my life,  but sometimes i like to slug it out with indomie,  and if i have  gf she'll eat it by force
and no. it isn't a sign of "femininity", the best chefs in the world are men, and do you think they don't cook for their wives sometimes?
See urself as Jamie Oliver

you dont trust her enuff to cook for you?? what is the worst she can do??  undecided
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by googles: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
[size=13pt]there's nuffin wrong in that undecided undecided
having a boyfriend doesn't necessarily give a lady cooking license i think
it should come willingly if she wants to cook for you not by force[/size]
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by mylove4him(f): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2010
If u can't trust her enough to cook for u then why date her. i know some guys way back my service year that won't allow women cook for them because of fear of unknown. A man can die in different ways, remember that there are so many ways to kill a rat. Utapiapia, gum, indocid, etc. so my dear be careful.
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by 3ndy(f): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
lolllllll grin grin grin grin
there is no crime in it, i just think both of u match perfectly,
lmao&rotf grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2010
andysnoopy:

Is it a crime for a guy to be cooking in his own house whilst the GF is there- Infact spent the nyt there My friends caught me cooking in my house today while a girl i've been seeing for some time now was around and they met her Playing PS3, I know it's funny but is there an abnormality there?? Is it a sign of femininity Truth is I've not trusted her enough to Cook for me and they just won't Understand and add to the fact that after playing the game she started eating the meal with us and was even laughing with my friends shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
And you are with her? someone you don't trust undecided
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by 3ndy(f): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
mylove4him:

If u can't trust her enough to cook for u then why date her. i know some guys way back my service year that won't allow women cook for them because of fear of unknown. A man can die in different ways, remember that there are so many ways to kill a rat. Utapiapia, gum, indocid, etc. so my dear be careful.
don't exagerate, it's just food,
and in the meanwhile she's playing the ps3 so i don't think that an homicide is in her mind
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by andysnoopy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
Why are you guys focusing on the trust part ehh? I'm not saying she will kill me or anything just saying that it's her first time spending the nyt in my house and i'm not comfortable enough to make her cook for me, Maybe my choice of word was wrong. And as for you 3ndy, You're Happy ehh? what makes u think she's ma Match? Thanks my dear goggles, at least the shame is leaving me small, grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by 3ndy(f): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2010
andysnoopy:

Why are you guys focusing on the trust part ehh?  I'm not saying she will kill me or anything just saying that it's her first time spending the nyt in my house and i'm not comfortable enough to make her cook for me,  Maybe my choice of word was wrong. And as for you 3ndy,  You're Happy ehh? what makes u think she's ma Match? Thanks my dear goggles, at least the shame is leaving me small,   grin grin grin
well normally the story goes this way if u where a female poster:
" hello my NL i'm in big trouble, this guy i'm dating just spent the night at my house and didn't want 2 eat the food i cooked for him althogh when my friends came on visit and met him playing the ps3 he laughed and played with them even when he refuses my meal, my dear NL what should i do"
this would have been the story otherwise, but as for u being the man and not wanting her 2 cook coz it's her first night she behaved exactly hw a man would have done in her place, she played the ps3 so u 2 match perfectly coz u're d househusband shes's the husband-wife

1 Like

Re: Is There A Crime In This? by smooooooth: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]there's nuffin wrong in that undecided undecided
having a boyfriend doesn't necessarily give a lady cooking license i think
it should come willingly if she wants to cook for you not by force[/size]

and wat u trying to tell me?
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by 3ndy(f): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
smooooooth:

and wat u trying to tell me?
guess she's trying 2 say that when a girl dates a boy doesn't mean she should byforce cook 4 him, 4 God sake couldn't men just at least 3 times a year wake up and prepare a surprising meal 4 their beloved?
the only words u hear are "woman get me my meal i'm starvin, ,, undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by Abbeycity4(f): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2010
hissed! angry
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by 3ndy(f): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2010
Abbey_city:

hissed! angry
r u mad @ me??
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by andysnoopy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2010
Hmm 3ndy I've never looked at it from the psychological point of view. I don't even think she did all that consciously, even the game she was playing, we spent more than half of the time she used Kissing and stuff, So If she did all that consciously, wow cool!!!
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by 3ndy(f): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2010
andysnoopy:

Hmm 3ndy I've never looked at it from the psychological point of view.  I don't even think she did all that consciously, even the game she was playing,  we spent more than half of the time she used Kissing and stuff,  So If she did all that consciously,  wow cool!!!
just look @ d pic u use 4 this site,  i mean man u're a cook,
and that is a complement because only men are great cooks since women go normaly on the tradition meal,
men like 2 explore and invent,
that's why in europe i've heard only abt great male cook,  so your gf is very lucky 2 have u
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by afrobaby(f): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2010
Great, lol
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by mamagee3(f): 12:22am On Mar 17, 2010
It's not a Crime but we all know Nigerian men would find it insultive
For them to cook, all those lazy men. tongue
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:31am On Mar 17, 2010
mama-gee:

It's not a Crime but we all know Nigerian men would find it insultive
For them to cook, all those lazy men. tongue

It's not laziness it's our culture for the woman to take care of the house which includes cooking, while the man goes out and work.
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by mamagee3(f): 12:32am On Mar 17, 2010
OgidiBoy:

It's not laziness it's our culture for the woman to take care of the house which includes cooking, while the man goes out and work.
Yeah right. . .Lazy men hiding themselves in the name of culture. . .
I think it's time Nigerian men become civilized.
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by TOPE20001(f): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2010
andysnoopy:

Kini big deal? it only becomes a big deal if she likes sitting while u cook for her all the time.
B.T.W Why are u datin some1 u dont trust enuf to cook your meal? is she going to put love portion in it? na wa o undecided
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by daduke2k(m): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2010
Civilizd my foot, y dont own up 2 d fact dat d way africans do things aint dat way in d western world. In Nigeria women cook d food, oyinbo don corrupt una head. Women education ends in d kitchen wheda u like it or not. Lawyer o ,banker o, governor o, u must cook 4 ur hubby. Shikina
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:07am On Mar 17, 2010
daduke2k:

Civilizd my foot, y dont own up 2 d fact dat d way africans do things aint dat way in d western world. In Nigeria women cook d food, oyinbo don corrupt una head. Women education ends in d kitchen wheda u like it or not. Lawyer o ,banker o, governor o, u must cook 4 your hubby. Shikina

My brother that's going to far nah grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by mamagee3(f): 2:09am On Mar 17, 2010
daduke2k:

Civilizd my foot, y dont own up 2 d fact dat d way africans do things aint dat way in d western world. In Nigeria women cook d food, oyinbo don corrupt una head.  Women education ends in d kitchen wheda u like it or not. Lawyer o ,banker o, governor o, u must  cook 4 your hubby. Shikina
What planet are you on?. . .This is 2010, Wake Up!
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 17, 2010
Some Negros really do need to go back to the 6th century where they belong.
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by Pweety4me(f): 2:31am On Mar 17, 2010
Cook?wat r we cooking exactly?spagerri. . . tongue i never cook and i no dey cook 2 even cook 4 myself na problem. . . cheesy hehe.

Ok there is no harm in it but it's not anybody's responsiblity 2 do anything especially when u guys r not even married!. . .the eqation should be balanced really we share d responsibilities 2gether nothing should be forced onto any1.
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by 3ndy(f): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2010
daduke2k:

Civilizd my foot, y dont own up 2 d fact dat d way africans do things aint dat way in d western world. In Nigeria women cook d food, oyinbo don corrupt una head.  Women education ends in d kitchen wheda u like it or not. Lawyer o ,banker o, governor o, u must  cook 4 your hubby. Shikina
ok then, women education finishes in the kitchen?
man do u still in the stone age? " man work, woman cook,, ga ga ga go go, " Fùck it men, in d western world the best cooks are male, and even without going 2 far, in south africa 1 of the most renowned cook is a male, and if u think that's 2 girly 4 a man then give ur self a hot dirty slap, the type that clears the face 4rm every impurity,
women education ends in the kitchen, do u think u would be sitted in front of ur comps spitting trash if women weren't well educated my friend abeg shoot ur self,
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by whitelexi(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2010
Lets just say, some men buy a car to drive it while others have one at home but choose to take public transport or walk the distance grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by Abbeycity4(f): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2010
3ndy:

r u mad @ me??

shocked y shld i? am referring to d poster tongue
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by xynerise: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2010
There is this lady female friend of mine who comes to my house only when I am cooking, I wonder how she timed it. She will not help me ,all she can do is sleep from when I started cooking and when the food is ready, she wakes up by herself and eat. She can eat a paint of "Eba" and after eating she will leave the plate for me to wash.
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by Krissykriss(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2010
I cook better than any girl i've dated. I've decided to do every cookin myself. Dont wanna pretend enjoyin c.rap! Once they've tasted my cookin, they'll want 2 cook 4 me no more lest they expose themselves.
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by 3ndy(f): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2010
xynerise:

There is this lady female friend of mine who comes to my house only when I am cooking, I wonder how she timed it. She will not help me ,all she can do is sleep from when I started cooking and when the food is ready, she wakes up by herself and eat. She can eat a paint of "Eba" and after eating she will leave the plate for me to wash.

lollllll
ok, then u better close ur door next time, or give her d sponge b4 lettin her eat
Re: Is There A Crime In This? by 3ndy(f): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2010
Krissykriss:

I cook better than any girl i've dated. I've decided to do every cookin myself. Dont wanna pretend enjoyin c.rap! Once they've tasted my cookin, they'll want 2 cook 4 me no more lest they expose themselves.
preetty boosting ourselves aren't we??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman With Killer Hips. / He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers / Romanceland Top Wife Materials And Non Wife Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.