Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? (4876 Views)

The Girl That I Love.(am Hurt What Should I Do?) / 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. / Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Mhizkel(f): 12:42am On Apr 24, 2015
When you get hurt, what really makes you feel better?
1. Crying
2. Sex
3. Music
4. Alcohol
5. Weed
6. Bible
7. Revenge
8. Sleeping
9. Video games
10. Others (Specify)

Mine is number 3. What's yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Hurt like when I hit my leg against a stone...or?
-
-
-

1 Like

Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Definitely music.

Whenever I feel down, I Just put my headphones on and tune in to some pop and rock songs.
It really helps.

4 Likes

Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:
Definitely music.

Whenever I feel down, I Just put my headphones on and tune in to some pop and rock songs.
It really helps.
daughtry ,green day or simple plan?
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 24, 2015
music

listen to one tight rap/hip-hop whey go give you inspiration
or tight cypher
5 seconds and you'll forget everyting about this world

rap songs make you reason therefore your brain would have a better job to do than think about ur sorrow
same reason why video games are also sorrow killers

1 Like

Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 24, 2015
When I get hurt by love, I listen to music or sleep.

Grief I cry.
fifty shades of grey
Mhizkel:
When you get hurt, what really makes you feel better?
1. Crying
2. Sex
3. Music
4. Alcohol
5. Weed
6. Bible
7. Revenge
8. Sleeping
9. Others (Specify)

Mine is number 3. What's yours?
add video games

2 Likes

Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Mhizkel(f): 12:54am On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:
Definitely music.

It really helps.
Same here..most especially, blues!
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
fifty shades of grey
i go follow you 4 every tread like dead man spirit. better confess if u cant keep your words.
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Mhizkel(f): 12:57am On Apr 24, 2015
runzlord:
add video games
That's why i added number 9! Others (specify)
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Mhizkel:

That's why i added number 9! Others (specify)
and im telling you to add it, as in. 9. video games 10. others(specify)
thats nt a big job na

1 Like

Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Mhizkel(f): 1:03am On Apr 24, 2015
runzlord:
and im telling you to add it, as in. 9. video games 10. others(specify)
thats nt a big job na
Okay boss...Done!

1 Like

Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by redhook(m): 1:06am On Apr 24, 2015
A nice, lonely, long drive, straight 2 my side chicks house!

2 Likes

Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 24, 2015
cc lalawatin? all these people that use names humans cant pronouce, later they would tell me UFO does not exist.
mods abeg do the needfull

1 Like

Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by komzyb(f): 1:10am On Apr 24, 2015
number 3
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by major466(m): 1:11am On Apr 24, 2015
I watch movies n read Bible. Nothing feels better than the Bible when u realise that every disapointment is a blessing in disguise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by major466(m): 1:12am On Apr 24, 2015
runzlord:
cc lalawatin? all these people that use name humans cant pronouce, later they would tell me UFO does not exist.
mods abeg do the needfull
True UFOs do not exist.
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by emsheddy(m): 1:17am On Apr 24, 2015
O.P, different strokes for different folks....u said urs is music. but lemme ask u, when d music time is over, do u not fall back to the 'hurting' mood again?
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 24, 2015
MUSIC AND GAMING
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Mhizkel(f): 1:23am On Apr 24, 2015
emsheddy:
O.P, different strokes for different folks....u said urs is music. but lemme ask u, when d music time is over, do u not fall back to the 'hurting' mood again?
No i don't! When the music is over, i play it over again..with that, i forget whatever is bothering me!
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 24, 2015
Atimes I watch horror movies, usually it's music, but mostly I think of a solution immediately so that I can have rest of mind.
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 24, 2015
runzlord:
i go follow you 4 every tread like dead man spirit. better confess if u cant keep your words.
i will keep my words
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 24, 2015
I work harder or watch an interesting match of Chelsea FC beating any of these other clubs! It makes me feel better!
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by justmag(m): 5:41am On Apr 24, 2015
1. Bible
2 Working out
3. Sleep
4. Music

And my weeeed.

grin in that order.

1 Like

Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by FLAWLES(f): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2015
Take WEED>>>>>>i repeat TAKE WEED
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by sconp: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Music, browsing and watching comedy vidz
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by emsheddy(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2015
Mhizkel:

No i don't! When the music is over, i play it over again..with that, i forget whatever is bothering me!
lolz...shey u will spend an entire day playing the music ni? My dear, somehow, the feeling of being hurt will still surface once music time is over. the pains of being hurt leaves gradually. no matter how 'strong' one tends to act.
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2015
philipine movies
Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2015
actually i cry & after that my earfone with cool music,sitting alone while smoking the damn thing out of my head..'captain black'

1 Like

Re: When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? by coolzeal(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2015
Music makes me sober when I get really hurt, so I visit my natural therapy. Weed!!!.. And suddenly I begin to feel alright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Ladies What Does It Taste Like To Suck A Dick / Some Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship- Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.