Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (118475 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Alexander Povetkin To Retain World Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by abiolag(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
AryaSand:
Anthony "Fvcking" Joshua.
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yes babe u can say that again.
But mind u he has no ‘bullet’ to satisfy u grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by OludareIsola(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=widepussy post=61864655]
timba te obo mi le fun e... wonbieda omama laagun ni... momo irue now.[/quote)

Se ile ise bread ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Zaikon(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
I like Takam's decision
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by iPopAlomo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Takam appreciation posts...
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by sirfee(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
oviejnr:
Aj all the way oh, that Takam sef mad bro But Aj go knock ham out grin cheesy
Done and dusted,I feel good.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by davodyguy: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Takam says he wants a rematch ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by BNLR(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
I respect Joshua.....Takam
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Facetoface(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Congrats to our man AJ. He won the fight early in the 10th round on Technical Knock Out.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by BluntBoy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sanchez01:
Bukom Bankum grin grin
He was beaten recently cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
oviejnr:
Too much hugs from Takam grin grin
Lol.... Joshua seems to be a long lost friend to him. Much embrace.... Shuuu!

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
abiolag:

Jo funmi ni obo e. Mofe dobo e daada grin
iwwo? madoepa oma gbagbe ibitotiwa... o sure funmi moma noe bi AJ she no Tokam.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
widepussy:
are you OK.
Carry your dick away from here. We know a pussy when we see one.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Sanchez01: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
If you watching the interview now with AJ now you'd see he tacitly confirmed the wrongness of that KO. His words: I'm not interested in what the officials do beside the ring'. They should given more. The ref should have allowed more. I think he AJ's reign will be long.
He was referring to the reaction of the audience about not seeing Takam fall flat on the mat of the ring.

I am disappointed too, not because it was decided the way it was but because I felt it was too quick. It was clear AJ would have killed him had the referee not stopped the match. Takam's two eyes were bleeding already and stopping the match was the best thing to do.

14 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
TimeMod3:
Carry your dick away from here. We know a pussy when we see one.
what's doing dis one... goan sleep boy.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by BNLR(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Joshua is a young heart
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Sanchez01: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

He was beaten recently cheesy
grin

Sincerely, I see him as a comedian than as a boxer.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=OludareIsola post=61864728][/quote] lobere lowo won nile now?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by talk2riel: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
post match speech " Carlos wants a rematch "

baba Anthony dey ring o
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Oblang(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
widepussy:

Alaye gbobo e lo jare...

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by oviejnr(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
sirfee:
Done and dusted,I feel good.
Na soo Boss, one more win Added and still counting grin cool cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
The Thing about boxing is that AJ would still be defeated in the future for some to claim the title.. or am I wrong?
Hmmn.Profunda....
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by davodyguy: 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
This debate will go on forever. The Sky sports analysts are saying, the ref should not ha e stopped the fight
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by oviejnr(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
JSMMUYIWA:

Lol....
Joshua seems to be a long lost friend to him.
Much embrace.... Shuuu!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by ipledge10(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sanchez01:
Please, is there a Ghanaian boxer man enough to take on Joshua? We are done with Cameroon at this point grin
banku
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Fulmigati: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Smh AJ is scared of Deontay Wilder lol.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
Takam is a very good fighter. Very resilient

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
widepussy:
what's doing dis one... goan sleep boy.
I'm not a boy, morrafucka. Swear on your life if you're a female.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

He was referring to the reaction of the audience about not seeing Takam fall flat on the mat of the ring.

I am disappointed too, not because it was decided the way it was but because I felt it was too quick. It was clear AJ would have killed him had the referee not stopped the match. Takam's two eyes were bleeding already and stopping the match was the best thing to do.
Listen again! Did you just listen to Takam? The dude was obviously angry.

Let's be frank, it wasn't clear AJ was going to kill him or knock him out. It wasn't clear at all.

Rewind that part and you'd see what happened was that AJ punched his(Takam) left hand, and then missed the second because Takam dodged. And it was on account of those two wrong punches the ref called off the match.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
abiolag:

Yes babe u can say that again.
But mind u he has no ‘bullet’ to satisfy u grin
Lol! I don't have a crush on him either. i'm just repping Nigeria.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by BluntBoy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sanchez01:
grin
Sincerely, I see him as a comedian than as a boxer.
cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by AbbeyLawrence(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
widepussy:

guy what's all these na, se someone cannot come here to read comments in peace?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by babzo(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
The Thing about boxing is that AJ would still be defeated in the future for some to claim the title.. or am I wrong?

Wrong bro..Some retire undefeated like Mayweather.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Japan: RIO 2016 Olympics 5 - 4 On 5th August 2016 / Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 / How To Fund Bet9ja Account Instantly Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.