Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (118499 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Alexander Povetkin To Retain World Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by aviationguy: 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
it's really a great fight night, experience helped Anthony Joshua but Carlos Takam wants a rematch.....but is indeed a knockout nice one A. J
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by sirfee(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
oviejnr:
Na soo Boss, one more win Added and still counting grin cool cool
The mightier they come,the mightier they fall.

How was your day,man u and Aj are the best.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Sanchez01: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Fulmigati:
Smh AJ is scared of Deontay Wilder lol.
Deontay is a match for AJ and the outcome of the match is highly uncertain.

Deontay relies on his fast attacks to get his opponents but the interesting thing about his punches is that he throws them like a girl.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
AbbeyLawrence:

guy what's all these na, se someone cannot come here to read comments in peace?
cry me a river
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by KendrickAyomide: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Gracesofar:

U r ryt with ur points. But something tells me takam will come victorious in the match. The man has got experience, his ruthless, and his Boxing Brock lesnar. AJ might have the time advantage though considering the fact his been training for this match in forever. But the way I see it. Experience might overcome strength and endurance. My stake though. And apart the last of takam I saw made me understand aggressiveness really helps in boxing. Takam z ruthless,aggressive, his jabs and right hand has the weight advantage and holy good lord. Experience z something takam got again. My stake z on takam carlos
ask that thing to tell u again. oga analyzer.. AJ

13 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by lekbel09(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
that taken guy is so strong o boy n.a. God save AJ

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by koolaid87: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
BluntBoy:
Takam was robbed. Even the AJ's huge supporters are showing their dissatisfaction. They are happy that AJ won but they seem to have fallen in love with Takam as well.

I am proud of you Takam. You didn't disappoint.

News coming in. Joshua is suspected to have got a broken nose. Congrats to him with this

victory.

It's the duty of the refree to protect fighters from being seriously injured.

Same thing happened with mayweather and Conor.

No fighter wants the bout to be stopped despite their condition, but that's when the referee comes in to protect them

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by lekbel09(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
that takam guy is so strong o boy n.a. God save AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by damibravo(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
2 more rounds, AJ would have won by points...

Takam was just absorbing the punches, the ref feared for him...

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by OludareIsola(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
widepussy:

lobere lowo won nile now?

Se o n ta Obo ni
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Joshua took too long tho. He's too merciful. He could have ended the fight in 4th round

11 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by sirfee(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
AbbeyLawrence:

guy what's all these na, se someone cannot come here to read comments in peace?
grin I'm enjoying the fight.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Fulmigati:
He's not scared of Wilder. He's only being tactful. AJ is plotting on him soon enough

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by bayocanny: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
AryaSand:
Anthony "Fvcking" Joshua. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Stop shouting jor, its midnight already

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
babzo:

Wrong bro..Some retire undefeated like Mayweather.

Mayweather retired undefeated because most of his fight are not professional fights.

AJ is Fighting professionally and I believe he can't retire with the title just like that, Although I may be wrong?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
bayocanny:

Stop shouting jor, its midnight already
Yes daddy! I'm sorry Daddy!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by koolaid87: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Takam, you're a great fighter. However, you're not getting a rematch cos you bring nothing to the table. You got nothing to lose.

I can't wait for AJ v Wilder. AJ v Alexander. AJ v fury.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by stilldoingokay(f): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
lekbel09:
that taken guy is so strong o boy n.a. God save AJ

but AJ nor allow the guy Troy punch,

the guy just the fight like women.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Fulmigati: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
TimeMod3:
He's not scared of Wilder. He's only being tactful. AJ is plotting on him soon enough
Hopefully the fight is made next year. That is what all Boxing fans want to see in the HW division.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by airmark(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Deontay relies on his fast attacks to get his opponents but the interesting thing about his punches is that he throws them like a girl.

Wilder hasn't fought a good counter-puncher. He has a glassed chin, yet untested.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by bayocanny: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
AryaSand:

I still don't know why you're still awake at this hours, knwoing fully well your going to church early tomorrow morning...anyways, your mom caused it

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by stilldoingokay(f): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
damibravo:
2 more rounds, AJ would have won by points...

Takam was just absorbing the punches, the ref feared for him...

I thought am the only one seeing the guy absorbing the Punch's oooh, and their said is am experience fighter.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by festwiz(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
AryaSand:

Why did that sound so kinky? I need herbal tea cry

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by guiddoti: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
VocalWalls:
What's a man with no glory got to lose?

You have not heard the man with no glory can steal glory.
Takam easy for punch oooooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by WarriAproko: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
Deontay Wilder na big match for AJ o. 38 match 38 wins. 37ko. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
sirfee:
Change is the only constant thing in life. Aj is the current champion so let's celebrate...

AJ is Champion and I am very excited.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by bayocanny: 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
festwiz:
Are u alright? Why stalking my daughter online...if you need herbal why not ask your parents.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by sirfee(m): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Fulmigati:
No he is not,he is ready to face Deontay wilder or Joseph Parker.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
bayocanny:

I still don't know why you're still awake at this hours, knwoing fully well your going to church early tomorrow morning...anyways, your mom caused it
No dad. She doesn't know i'm still up. i'll go to bed now. i'm sorry.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
festwiz:
Lol! Go away joor
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by sirfee(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

AJ is Champion and I am very excited.
A million likes for you.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Really?
A record holder of 37 wins by KO throws punches like a girl? Haba!.
I wonder what woulda happened if he throws punches like a boy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Japan: RIO 2016 Olympics 5 - 4 On 5th August 2016 / Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 / How To Fund Bet9ja Account Instantly Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.