Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (118331 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Alexander Povetkin To Retain World Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by abiolag(m): 6:16am On Oct 29, 2017
widepussy:

iwwo? madoepa oma gbagbe ibitotiwa... o sure funmi moma noe bi AJ she no Tokam.
Elo loma bet? Taloma se referee funwa ati pe ibolamati play game na? Mafedoepa iwo ke. O keresi numba wa

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Ofemannnu: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by kense88: 6:20am On Oct 29, 2017
Anthony joshua = Bill goldberd . It's going to be a very long streak
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Sike(m): 6:20am On Oct 29, 2017
Nice one
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Dreyl(m): 6:25am On Oct 29, 2017
mah niggaa
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 29, 2017
xamuelotu:
yes ur wrong, boxer Like may weather is still undefeated

Mayweather retired undefeated because most of his fight are not professional fights.
AJ is Fighting professionally and I believe he can't retire with the title just like that, Although I may be wrong?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Dreyl(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2017
trustyshoess:
Lol okay...why are you telling me?
I got my eyes on you.. smiley
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Dirkcoyt: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2017
AryaSand:
No dad. She doesn't know i'm still up. i'll go to bed now. i'm sorry.
dayum girl ! I love loyal sHOES like you . you probably down for anything.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 29, 2017
abiolag:

Just tell me d bolded is a joke and I won’t be mad with u again
No it isn't. I don't have a crush on him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by BrotherJesu(m): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2017
What a great news to start a great week.......
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by BabaO2: 6:41am On Oct 29, 2017
Fulmigati:

AJ beat a 41yrs old past his prime Klitschko, Takam was a replacement that had only 12 days to prepare for this fight and only in your delusional mind is he a top fighter. As for Whyte, Wilder has agreed to fight him as long as there is mandatory clause he fights AJ next.

Wilder has been calling him out for months for a unification bout, while AJ's only response he is not ready. The Heavyweight division needs the unification bout, so AJ has to be a warrior and face Wilder to cement his legacy or questions will always surround him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRI6jZH9OeA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzzZjwLoYnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUy6-qIvEv0

Does that look like a man scared?
#BombSquad
What is wrong with age 41?
On this day in 1994, George Foreman, age 45, becomes boxing’s oldest heavyweight champion when he defeats 26-year-old Michael Moorer in the 10th round of their WBA fight in Las Vegas. More than 12,000 spectators at the MGM Grand Hotel watched Foreman dethrone Moorer, who went into the fight with a 35-0 record. Foreman dedicated his upset win to “all my buddies in the nursing home and all the guys in jail.”

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by ibiruk38: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
The Thing about boxing is that AJ would still be defeated in the future for some to claim the title.. or am I wrong?
Of course, but this is his time.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Bullhari007(m): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2017
work over ... he never try a real challenger
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by mysticvibe12(m): 6:56am On Oct 29, 2017
Impressive AJ... One corner crooner next. Ghana we're cumming hard for you, prepare to be pregnant.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by azpekuliar: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

Mayweather retired undefeated because most of his fight are not professional fights.
AJ is Fighting professionally and I believe he can't retire with the title just like that, Although I may be wrong?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by zynzyn(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2017
So this guy actually lasted 10 rounds!

Bog ups to him. He must have greatly improved since the Povetkin fight!!

Anyways. He must be thoroughly examined by his doctors for hidden internal injuries particularly in the head!

Anyone who fights Joshua must have a GOOOD DOCTOR!! grin shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by yhormite: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2017
trustyshoess:
cry tickets have been sold out for weeks. So annoying. The one time he's in Wales, and I can't get tickets cry
wow I can't Beleive this kind of beauty still exist on this planet you're so pretty I check ur moniker
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by zynzyn(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

lipsrsealed shocked undecided

Does ya know ANYFIN BOUT BOXIN undecided

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Bullhari007(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Work over ...he never fought a real challenger, they just want him to retain the title , how can he fought N0 14 in the world boxing ranking Carlos is just a work over they should have given him
LUIS ORTIZ
ALEXANDER USTINOV
FRES OQUENDO
MANUEL CHARR fraud everywhere, thank God I didn't waste my time watching this rubbish... No wonder they boo him after the fight
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by mechanics(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2017
Good news.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by azpekuliar: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2017
zynzyn:

lipsrsealed shocked undecided

Does ya know ANYFIN BOUT BOXIN undecided

Perhaps you should explain

and even when a boxer do retire which is rarely happens because everybody wants to defend their title and make more money, another contenders are drawn for the title again
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Greenbuoy(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2017
abiolag:

Elo loma bet? Taloma se referee funwa ati pe ibolamati play game na? Mafedoepa iwo ke. O keresi numba wa
Emi ntemi volunteer lati shey refiri!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by densil(m): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2017
After kncking out Takam in the spirit of celebration when his father mounted the stage to celebrate with him, he said "this is my father, fresh from Nigeria"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=azpekuliar post=61867961][/quote]
perhaps you can say something and explain instead of using meme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by azpekuliar: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2017
Bullhari007:
Work over ...he never fought a real challenger, they just want him to retain the title , how can he fought N0 14 in the world boxing ranking Carlos is just a work over they should have given him
LUIS ORTIZ
ALEXANDER USTINOV
FRES OQUENDO
MANUEL CHARR fraud everywhere, thank God I didn't waste my time watching this rubbish... No wonder they boo him after the fight

The referee was the one booed for stopping the fight in the 10th round. This was always going to be a routine win for AJ.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2017
yhormite:

wow I can't Beleive this kind of beauty still exist on this planet you're so pretty I check ur moniker
Aww thanks
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2017
Dreyl:
I got my eyes on you.. smiley
Lol okay cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by abiolag(m): 7:28am On Oct 29, 2017
AryaSand:

No it isn't. I don't have a crush on him.
So tell me who is ur crush or beta still wot do u av crush on?
Pls don’t mention that tin oo grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by abiolag(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2017
Greenbuoy:

Emi ntemi volunteer lati shey refiri!!
Wase opolopo Oriire lodunyi. Anti olobo fife tisalo oo grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by steryj(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2017
koolaid87:

It's the duty of the refree to protect fighters from being seriously injured.

Same thing happened with mayweather and Conor.

No fighter wants the bout to be stopped despite their condition, but that's when the referee comes in to protect them
good sense biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Japan: RIO 2016 Olympics 5 - 4 On 5th August 2016 / Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 / How To Fund Bet9ja Account Instantly Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.