Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / T (529 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
I
Re: T by Tallesty1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
tan7:
I don't feel like having children because of how hard and wicked the world is.Any advice to change my mind?
Psalm 74:20
Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.
Re: T by TrapHedges(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
first of all that's nice, not good to bring children to earth to suffer, since you've decided to be broke and worthless

secondly don't get depressed when you see your mates with kids years FAM.

(1) (Reply)

Things People Must Need To Know When Kissing / What Do You Come To Do On Nairaland? / Who’s Your Valentine- February 14th?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.