Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. (9455 Views)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by agohmamuda(m): 4:53am On Oct 28, 2017
Dasherz:

understand the image first ... this question is unecessary

Didn't get to see the image at first. Now am beginning to suspect ur gender. grin grin
Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by EYIBLESSN(m): 5:22am On Oct 28, 2017
My love for naturally bulgy boobs is something else. Big Bwest is an assets to the owner and guy that own the owners.

On sighting my kind of boobs or bwest in the chest of ladies. The kind of music on my head is heavenly.
Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by femi4: 6:54am On Oct 28, 2017
Aniker:
let me read comments (8
Wild, Wild, Wild Wild

Wild, Wild, Wild thoughts
Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by AdeniyiA(m): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Boobs for me.. but only your brain can keep a man.
Brain with/from good upbringing ...
Brain from only civilization/western education most time leads to single parenting and baby mamaism
Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by Dasherz(f): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2017
agohmamuda:

Didn't get to see the image at first. Now am beginning to suspect ur gender. grin grin
the gender is genuine. ..
Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by delli(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2017
Team Ass always

Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Aniker:

For true am not here really, it might be a coincidence
hmmmmmm is all i am going to say.
Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by Nyouth: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
ass gets me closer but boobs keeps me fucking on and on. no boobs no fuvk
Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by agohmamuda(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dasherz:

the gender is genuine. ..

Then let's elope then.
Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by Dasherz(f): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
agohmamuda:

Then let's elope then.
hehe ... You watch too many moviescheesy .. zeeworld is not good for the mind
Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by sonofoluku: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
I prefer big boobs and average ass.
Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by RoyaleR(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
ass and normal boobs.. even if d boobs are small as far as you gat ass.. no problem for me

but wait ooo how will u prefer a girl with big boobs and flat ass
she will look like.............. i dont even know what she will look like

1 Like

Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by myrrtle(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Aniker:
Am flat all over sir sad
if it's you on that picture, then flat all over is the new MVP
Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by myrrtle(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Aniker:
Am flat all over sir sad
if it's you on that picture, then flat all over is the new MVP
Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
boobs
Re: Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. by agohmamuda(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dasherz:

hehe ... You watch too many moviescheesy .. zeeworld is not good for the mind

Lol. I swear I don't watch that thing. It's for ladies. Come on, let's give this a shot. Got a fuctional email?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Let Him Lick Me? / See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy / “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.