Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy (9457 Views)

See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male / Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos) / Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 16, 2021
She is such a beauty to behold. Too bad bullies in school couldn't see her feminine beauty back then.
Her name is Emmanuella David ette, she was raised up as a boy, back then she was a very feminine boy and was bullied seriously in the university she attended until her feminine features started surfacing revealing her true feminine beauty..
She ran tests on herself to find out she has two ovaries inside of her even though she has only male organ.
She is currently is the voice of many intersex people in Nigeria as she tries to create awareness on this issues to avoid others like her to pass through all she went through in her college years ..
She lives as a woman today and an extremely beautiful one .
She is the goddess of water. smiley
Why do you think my pics are not so clear and i cover my face? I'm not yet out officially like this people. Taking my time until i come out officialy then you will see high definition pics of me.

so far keep learning. Many of them do come out after perfecting themselves to avoid bullying from ignorant Nigerian public but you see how strong i am, still imperfect but still here in this phobic country educating and lecturing you all and some have the guts to abuse me for my courage .
Well intersex is beautiful

Read story here..
https://www.bellanaija.com/2019/09/two-intersex-nigerians-james-mystique-share-their-story-with-bbc-pidgin/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 16, 2021
smiley
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Get this shit out sad angry
It's simple you said she lives as a woman now undecided
Why don't you do same? Change gender
Are you just that ignorant or just want to make us leave nairaland for you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 16, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Dayoebe(m): 6:26am On Jan 16, 2021
Puke

She look like Sisi Yewande of Mannabbqgrill

5 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Dayoebe:
Puke
what puke. She is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 16, 2021
One love
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:40am On Jan 16, 2021
pretty thing.
emmanuella, a goddess of water. Now i knw y u are intersex.
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 16, 2021
wink make i go cook.. Them never wake up?
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Richsteemit: 6:54am On Jan 16, 2021
Love Ur confidence
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 16, 2021
Richsteemit:
Love Ur confidence
thanks
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Dayoebe:
Puke

She look like Sisi Yewande of Mannabbqgrill
wetin be that
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by pyyxxaro: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Go and meet Yusuf

He needs someone like u undecided
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Queenlovely(f): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2021
intra what
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by martius101(m): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2021
intersexsherry shey dey haff curse you ni?...what's this....pls can you take your smelly ass outta here?....you get dick and Bobby ....
how do we understand that.....dick and Bobby...ahah.....ise olorun....awa maridi......

my question is this.....what do you want to do with your life as a confused human being...
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2021
I love her
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Queenlovely:
intra what
ya
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Scientists(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Why are nairaland kids always attack this op, Is it her fault that nature made mistake in allocating her the right hormone?

12 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by deeptechcool(m): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
More

Oh! This lady from Unibadan that time.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by SarutobiEky(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Scientists:
Why are nairaland kids always attack this op, Is it her fault that nature made mistake in allocating her the right hormone?
Omo the thing tire me. As if she created herself. Anyone who doesn't have kind words to part with for the Op let her be. She didn't create herself. The woman above looks good though. Although I never judge people by their beauty.

15 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 16, 2021
deeptechcool:

Oh! This lady from Unibadan that time.
ya
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Ur wahala d0n taya me xef shery. Wetin u want fr0m us? Pity or love? . wait o. . U be transgendered? U got the two? Holyshit! You are fking unique. You doing this ur awareness wrongly o.
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2021
I wil like to see u and talk o. .face to face.
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 16, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
about what?
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2021
THAT PERSON WAS BORN A MAN THEN TURN INTO A WOMAN.

IF YOU DON'T MENSTRUATE AND YOU DON'T HAVE A VAGINA, YOU ARE A MAN

You will get sympathy from "boys" here who wish to have sex with you because in reality they pursue anything that moves in skirt. No wonder they are all giving you praise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
THAT PERSON WAS BORN A MAN THEN TURN INTO A WOMAN.

IF YOU DON'T MENSTRUATE AND YOU DON'T HAVE A VAGINA, YOU ARE A MAN
i thought you know about AIS women not having ovaries and womb to menstruate although having short vagina. Also MRKH women who are born without vagina and no womb.
Now recieve sense my brother..

5 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Meteng: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Dis one wan taste and see
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
i thought you know about AIS women not having ovaries and womb to menstruate although having short vagina. Also MRKH women who are born without vagina and no womb.
Now recieve sense my brother..

If you don't menstrate, don't have a vagina, don't have a womb, you are a man, men do not have all these things.

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
about what?
Now i understand what u going through. Seen ur threads. NL is the wrong place for such awareness, unless a moderator pushes ur threads FP. 80% stil w0nt understand. Would like to see u face2face and hear see it all. As far as am concerned, i accept u as a friend . My advice, dont force people to accept u n0r seek their sympathy. EDUCATE THEM ELITELY.

3 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by end1999constitu(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2021
grin grin grin cool cool

....confused people everywhere

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by DarlingtonC: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2021
Op how are you intersex?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] / I Need To Track My Girl Mtn Line She Reciev Strange Call: How Do I Do It: / Why Do Many Guys These Days Disrespect Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.