Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,251 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) (2377 Views)

I Was Attacked By Tony Nwoye's Thugs - Ngige Opens Up On Violent APC Congress / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Why Youths Cannot Rule Nigeria - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by DrGoodman: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2017
Osyabj:

There are only two certified CROOKS on the ballot in this election:

1) Thief Obi's old stooge & puppet, thief Obiano,
who has already stolen upwards of 175.
Billion Naira in just 3,5 years.

2) Thief Obi's new stooge & puppet, Fmr SSG,
thief Obaze, who supervised Obi's 8 year.
looting spree.

Anambra will NEVER allow any of these 2 crooks to govern Anambra again. Never.

Anyi anaro acho ndi ori.

Tony Nwoye bu onye ori.

Tony Nwoye bu onye otu nzuzo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2017
DrGoodman:

Anyi anaro acho ndi ori.

Tony Nwoye bu onye ori.

Tony Nwoye bu onye otu nzuzo

Eziokwu ka ikwuru.

Anambra achoro Nnukwu Onye Ori, Obiano zuru ego gafelu, 100 billion naira.

https://www.nairaland.com/4132364/obiano-big-thief-he-stole
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by DrGoodman: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Osyabj:

Eziokwu ka ikwuru.

Anambra achoro Nnukwu Onye Ori, Obiano zuru ego gafelu, 100 billion naira.

https://www.nairaland.com/4132364/obiano-big-thief-he-stole

Tony Nwoye bu ekperime grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by adadike281(f): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2017
pls , don't force Tony Nwoye down our throat, I can't be sleeping with one eye while u will be in abuja enjoying your life

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2017
DrGoodman:

Tony Nwoye bu ekperime grin

No SE Governor has stolen up-to 5% of what thief Obiano has stolen in just 3.5 yrs.

Here is Dr Nwoye declaring that Obiano is a very Big thief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXKGhmJIC_Q
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2017
adadike281:
pls , don't force Tony Nwoye down our throat, I can't be sleeping with one eye while u will be in abuja enjoying your life

Watch the first video. The only person that was forced on our people by thief Obi and Jonathan, using his military and police goons in 2013, is our today's nightmare, Thief Obiano, who has stolen upwards of 175 billion naira in just 3.5 years.

That will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

Take that to any bank and cash it.
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2017
Osyabj:

Watch the first video. The only person that was forced on our people by thief Obi and Jonathan, using his military and police goons in 2013, is our today's nightmare, Thief Obiano, who has stolen upwards of 175 billion naira in just 3.5 years.

That will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

Take that to any bank and cash it.
The fake Dr Tony must be paying u well,you don try for am,but he would stil lose,he would drag 3rd place with Chidoka,Anambra are wise,we can't trade Apga for Apc

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The fake Dr Tony must be paying u well,you don try for am,but he would stil lose,he would drag 3rd place with Chidoka,Anambra are wise,we can't trade Apga for Apc

See my earlier post. I don't know him. Never met him. My mission is to permanently end the use of deceitful mantra "apga bu nke anyi" , by the trio of thieves Obi, Obiano and fmr SSG , Obaze, to steal hundreds of billions of naira of my state's Commonwealth in the last 12 years.
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2017
Osyabj:

See my earlier post. I don't know him. Never met him. My mission is to permanently end the use of deceitful mantra "apga bu nke anyi" , by the trio of thieves Obi, Obiano and fmr SSG , Obaze.
And you want us to believe you same way they believed Buhari,you are a comedian

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And you want us to believe you same way they believed Buhari,you are a comedian

In life you don't have to be paid one kobo to engage in a project you passionately believe in. That is why you have people passionately volunteer for charity work without getting a kobo!
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Kingsley1000(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2017
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/ companies located?he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by MXrap: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2017
Chike you have started your madness anf lies again? Am coming

[s]
Kingsley1000:
government of obiano is the
one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and
many
billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at
anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day
the
governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but
you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted
50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/
companies located?he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf
to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you
gone to the site where all these things are cultivated?
billboards everywhere,
I have been going round to see where the vegetables or
the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at
governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less
than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed
without making any noise, just last week, obiano came
to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar
and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to
the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese
firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of
salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did
nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and
barbing and carving his hair....
[/s]
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kingsley1000:
many
the
billboards everywhere,
nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Yyeske(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
I don't why all the noise you guys are making here, everyone knows that the main battle is between Obiano and Obaze and of course, Obiano is winning. Nwoye coming second or third is if the rigging machine of the FG is well oiled since the APC is at the centre

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Yyeske:
I don't why all the noise you guys are making here, everyone knows that the main battle is between Obiano and Obaze and of course, Obiano is winning. Nwoye coming second or third is if the rigging machine of the FG is well oiled since the APC is at the centre
j

That was what your types said about APC 'S Rochas in 2015 Imo.

The rest is history.

Get ready to cry on Nov 18, 2017, after Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye is declared the governor -Elect of Anambra.
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 2:18am On Oct 29, 2017
MXrap:

APGA will sweep the polls.

Apuga will come third
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Yyeske:
lol
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 5:30am On Oct 29, 2017
Kingsley1000:
many
the
billboards everywhere,
nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards andk

You are 100% correct
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by DrGoodman: 6:13am On Oct 29, 2017
Tony Nwoye still remains a crook

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by Osyabj: 6:38am On Oct 29, 2017
DrGoodman:
Tony Nwoye still remains a crook

The only two certified crooks on the ballot in this election are:

1) Thief Obuano

2) Thief Obaze

The governorship of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

Deal with it
Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by DrGoodman: 6:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Osyabj:

The only two certified crooks on the ballot in this election are:

1) Thief Obuano

2) Thief Obaze

The governorship of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

Deal with it

Tony Nwoye will win Kuje prisons governor for his cultism grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Why Youths Are Behind Nwoye (Photos,Videos) by MXrap: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2017
You paymaster is a hardened cultist. The battle is between Obiano and Obaze while Obiano shall win, Obaze will come 2nd and illiterate Tony will come 3rd.

Osyabj:

Apuga will come third

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Amaechi Warned Me Not To Dare To Vie For Rivers Governorship In 2019 / Rejection Of Buhari: Presidency In Panic Mood / Have You Blame Buhari Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.