Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With (62344 Views)

The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC / Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by LuvU2: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2017
OkuFaba:
they are freaking flexible
Lol

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by talk2percy(m): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2017
Nonsense, so what has this got to do with anything?? Hushpuppi himself no de sleep with whores
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by ChristineC: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2017
This one too is "news" I guess
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Amberon11: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2017
See someone's community horseband undecided
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by KxngKrypt(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
You want to make fp in the next couple of weeks, google HushPuppy and Tonto, add pictures, mention Seun or Lalasticlala.

You're good to go

Or run into the bushes with a cutlass or a gigantic stick. Hack any animal to death. Pythons preferably. Then tag lala.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Franzinni: 11:28am On Oct 28, 2017
chizzy161:
Are you telling me he slept with all of them? Man cannot enjoy himself in peace again.
madam if nah your hubby you dey see him picture with all those made in china olosho ...will you let him enjoy in peace? ...I know say you go done dey boil the water you go take per boil him preek!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2017
LuvU2:
Whats wrong with Chinese girls? grin
Only when you leave naija you'll know Chinese and Indians are the scums of the earth... Smellos

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by jiggyman(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2017
LuvU2:

they are plenty for mopho
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Dearlord(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2017
My lord so dear!

Newsless news.
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Surrey2Bimshire: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2017
These are regular "Filipinos"

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by IamSINZ(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2017
LuvU2:

You!
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Surrey2Bimshire: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2017
sukkot:
these are malaysians not chinese. jus sayin tho
Nop , Filipinos

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2017
TheHistorian:
I'm sorry Nairaland.

I ran out of fuçks few minutes ago.

What you is if Mompha or wah they call him was on a cliff & he needed just one Bleep to survive, he ain't getting any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by zolapower: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2017
Kikalee:
Earlier hushpuppy blasted his friend who accused him of being broke on instagram, hushpuppy accused him of sleeping with low class chinese girls.Here are the pictures of mompha, with the supposed Chinese prostitutes he sleeps with.
Point of correction op this are pilipinos not Chinese ladies .

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by enemyofprogress: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2017
E no concern me

Anambra Girls please take note oo. Christmas is coming, it's not every guy with ear ring that is from abroad some are from oshodi

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by sanpipita(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2017
is it now a crime to have sex? did he rape them? this hushpap should find better things to troll his nemesis with
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by ZeroUnity: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2017
They have awoken the Sleeping Lion, lets see who will seldom updating his wall with the ongoing poetic disorder...

HushPuppi i never meet you before but guy you have a first class in charismatic verbal diarrhea, and Phd Exeter in Instagram Replies.

(both majors in Uzbekistan Academy of Semantics, Uturu campus) ...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2017
I wish these guys would just get locked up ugh. See this one boldly talking about how his friend-turned-enemy reported him to EFCC but he escaped. So he knows he's a fraudster and he's proud of it. To think that he even has 'fans'. We like making stupid people famous.
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by finest0007(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2017
chizzy161:
Are you telling me he slept with all of them? Man cannot enjoy himself in peace again.

Lol. Married man should not enjoy himself like this ideally. What if he did the do with all of them?
The way you defend him like you're a man cheesy
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by emmanuel529(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2017
Photos: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated

Toddler twins joined at the head have been successfully separated today following an 11-hour operation by a team of 30 doctors, 20 nurses and many other paramedical staff, Dailymailreports.

Medics from around the world came together in New Delhi, India, for the risky surgery on Jaga and Kalia, who amazed the health profession by surviving to the age of two-and-a-half.

The twins were born in a village in the eastern state of Odisha with shared blood vessels and some shared brain tissue.

They had undergone the first phase of the separation surgery in August.

%name Photos: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated

“The most challenging job after the separation was to provide a skin cover on both sides of the brain for the children as the surgery had left large holes on their heads,” said Maneesh Singhal, a plastic surgeon who was a part of the operating team.

more @http://emmanuel17.com/2017/10/photos-indian-twin-kids-joined-at-the-skull-have-been-successfully-separated/

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Myeternallove(f): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2017
wHo be dis self..........u don win award be that nah
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Jrevelation(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2017
When are you releasing the season six, am waiting
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by illicit(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2017
You dont buy anything in your name and everybody knows? well I dont know. But I know I think you must be a fraudster
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by sukkot: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2017
Surrey2Bimshire:

Nop , Filipinos
nigga you tripping. i know what filipinas look like. those are malaysian babes. only makes sense too since the nigga is based in malaysia
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by anitank(f): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2017
sukkot:
these are malaysians not chinese. jus sayin tho
They're Filipinos
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by SunstarS(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2017
jbreezy:
2-2...thank God, over 3.5 don land

Ma nigga grin
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by SunstarS(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2017
jbreezy:
2-2...thank God, over 3.5 don land

Ma nigga grin
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2017
What's the essence of having money if you can't fvck foreign toto, Asian puna go sweet die finally sha

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Tedassie(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2017
LuvU2:
They're too 'mechanical' cheesy
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by walosky(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2017
Sweet Oloshos na!

I was expecting to see a pic of the house girl he impregnated if she has tribal marks like those from Ogbomosho

I still dey peep sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) / Kim Oprah Poses Her Backside For Tobi Bakre In Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.