Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With (62338 Views)

The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC / Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by gtrader: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
This guy should shut up, him nyash don open. When he was busy abusing musicians he never knew his time would come. Niggas don chop close to a billion naira... this poor boy is talking about N45m. I thought he was rich sef I never knew he was as broke as Tonto Dikeh. Mtcheew
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Mcowubaba: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
sukkot:
lmaooo yeah fear naija women lolzzzz. over here i dont even look at naija women twice. if i see one coming my way i turn my eyes to the other side. its like i have become a white supremacist lol. not that i hate naija girls but i can smell bullshytt from afar. the naija women i see have no depth to them. the other day this naija girl was asking me why i have not bought the latest phone and why i am using a fairly old samsung. i say bitch i dont got time to be keeping up with technology and re-learning a new phone. grin grin grin
hahahaha..
I created a thread about this, You say u avoid them, me I run away, I am not that religious, but I remember the bible say 'Flee from Temptations'

.. Majority of them no get focus jare, na so so pictures dem dey take up and down to generate likes from their perverted and asslicking friends.
person wey enter UK just 3 months ago, go get pictures for different location pass people wey dey even born for UK.
At the end of the day, the are our sisters, so I still defend them when they are opposed by foreigners..
Me, I am not even into gadgets, the phone I am using currently is 2-3 years old..wetin concern me.
I used my last laptop for 7 years...Priorities bro...
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by sukkot: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mcowubaba:

hahahaha..
I created a thread about this, You say u avoid them, me I run away, I am not that religious, but I remember the bible say 'Flee from Temptations'

.. Majority of them no get focus jare, na so so pictures dem dey take up and down to generate likes from their perverted and asslicking friends.
person wey enter UK just 3 months ago, go get pictures for different location pass people wey dey even born for UK.
At the end of the day, the are our sisters, so I still defend them when they are opposed by foreigners..
Me, I am not even into gadgets, the phone I am using currently is 2-3 years old..wetin concern me.
I used my last laptop for 7 years...Priorities bro...
right ? lmao. so long as it still works. no need to be upgrading what has not spoilt and is still serving you very well just to keep up appearances. like you said priorities. and yeah i got nothing against naija women oooo maybe i need to reword my previous but yeahh you need to be strong to be with naija woman and you need to be with her 24 7 or else she will be smashing your homeboy or the security man or the driver lmaooooo. these are based on my observations of threads on nairaland. seems like lots of cheating goes on with both the men and women in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by madjune(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
The Chinese babes no bad o.

Check that one behind Mompha.
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Mcowubaba: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
sukkot:
right ? lmao. so long as it still works. no need to be upgrading what has not spoilt and is still serving you very well just to keep up appearances. like you said priorities. and yeah i got nothing against naija women oooo maybe i need to reword my previous but yeahh you need to be strong to be with naija woman and you need to be with her 24 7 or else she will be smashing your homeboy or the security man or the driver lmaooooo. these are based on my observations of threads on nairaland. seems like lots of cheating goes on with both the men and women in nigeria
hahahaha......
dem like sex die, but the pretend that the hate, just comot their bra put mouth for tip kiss, the way the go use hold your head ehh, u fit suffocate grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by sukkot: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mcowubaba:

hahahaha......
dem like sex die, but the pretend that the hate, just comot their bra put mouth for tip kiss, the way the go use hold your head ehh, u fit suffocate grin grin grin
lmaooo savage grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by esthy86(f): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
bingo should go and sit down,is he impotent ,precise the Chinese girls are not low class

hush bingo,abeg go help ur mum nd sell bread joor.FAKEGuy
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by esthy86(f): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
chizzy161:
Are you telling me he slept with all of them? Man cannot enjoy himself in peace again.
i wonder oo
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
sukkot:
nigga you tripping. i know what filipinas look like. those are malaysian babes. only makes sense too since the nigga is based in malaysia

Psst I'm not Nigga. Call me by the name you saw attached to my comments . Thanks
The above women are not Malaysian .these are kabayan ..
Moving on swiftly.
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by buffalowings: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
LuvU2:
Whats wrong with Chinese girls? grin
They are likely Thais.
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Skmoda360(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
jbreezy:
2-2...thank God, over 3.5 don land
over 4.5 still sure oh....the game never finish ooo.
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by sukkot: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Surrey2Bimshire:

Psst I'm not Nigga. Call me by the name you saw attached to my comments . Thanks
The above women are not Malaysian .these are kabayan ..
Moving on swiftly.
nigga you shol is crazy
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by nwoye72: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
i think they are Thailand's not Chines
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Surrey2Bimshire: 4:56am On Oct 29, 2017
sukkot:
nigga you shol is crazy
You're such a knob head go back to sleep t-wunt
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Kobicove(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2017
Disneylady:
It has turned to publicity stunt.....both of them should just GTFOH

That has been the game all along undecided
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Thegamingorca(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Throwback

But it seems hush is far richer than mompha...But on a low key

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear / D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) / Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL First Lady In New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.