Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With (62343 Views)

The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC / Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by nelsonebby(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2017
those are not Chinese girls.
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by creamylicious(f): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2017
roqrules04:
Snitches deserves stitches
OSHEY!!! Bangalee Rapperlee

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by wristbangle: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2017
LuvU2:
Whats wrong with Chinese girls? grin

Same question in my mind too
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by sukkot: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2017
anitank:

They're Filipinos
they are malaysian. filipinos dont look like that. filipinas have different phenotype. filipinas have streamlined caucasian features while malaysians have wide negroid facial features . this is what filipinas look like

and this is a malaysian woman. negroid features

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by colossus91(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2017
Chinese is the new fake grin
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Did anyone else notice that the Hushpuppy guy or whatever he calls himself is mad that he was reported to the EFCC ?
Kind of confirms all people have been saying about him being a G-guy
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by jdluv(f): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Okuda:

you wan take turn? is he married? so how dos that concern you or anybody else..
open eye before you quoteme person accuse his friendof flirtin with girls me dey ask if him too no get Person way him they follow flex too....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin

When Money talks, everyone listen..a lot of ppol are willing to die for..
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by chizzy161(f): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Franzinni:
madam if nah your hubby you dey see him picture with all those made in china olosho ...will you let him enjoy in peace? ...I know say you go done dey boil the water you go take per boil him preek!

Na rat poison I go use

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Those girls are not Chinese
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Franzinni: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
chizzy161:

Na rat poison I go use
haha ...naso jor!
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by crisycent: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
TheHistorian:
I'm sorry Nairaland.

I ran out of fuçks few minutes ago.

Just when I thought you had some left....who's got fùcks pls?
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by ashjay001(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
jdluv:
so hushpuppi doesnot have lovers too or is he impotent?

Hushpuppi is unmarried
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by charlesazeh(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
Those girls are filipinos and he was in cebu when he took that picture, op get your facts straight or you just wan deceive people ni?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by nkechiblessing: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
bae na bae which means hole na hole
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Mcowubaba: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
sukkot:
they are malaysian. filipinos dont look like that. filipinas have different phenotype. filipinas have streamlined caucasian features while malaysians have wide negroid facial features . this is what filipinas look like

and this is a malaysian woman. negroid features

The two look actually alike..
Just different shades and make up..

I think Filipinos are more likely to be ones on that picture, it looks more like them, and the are more involved in providing such services, if you know what I mean wink wink wink (pattaya bar girl lipsrsealed)

How can someone become a citizen of Thailand angry angry angry

Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by sukkot: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mcowubaba:

The two look actually alike..
Just different shades and make up..

I think Filipinos are more likely to be ones on that picture, it looks more like them, and the are more involved in providing such services, if you know what I mean wink wink wink (pattaya bar girl lipsrsealed)
brah, they look totally different, and filipinas have darker hue while malaysians are lighter. the nigga is in malaysia so i know those women are malaysian. i know how malaysian women look and i know how filipina women look. when i lived in chicago it is full of filipina nurses and malaysian. i also live in england and it is full of filipina nurses. i know how these people look. and i am emphatically telling you those women are malaysians. and i know i am correct because the dude is based in malaysia.
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by kingvico(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
LuvU2:
Whats wrong with Chinese girls? grin
fake products don't last...
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Mcowubaba: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
sukkot:
brah, they look totally different, and filipinas have darker hue while malaysians are lighter. the nigga is in malaysia so i know those women are malaysian. i know how malaysian women look and i know how filipina women look. when i lived in chicago it is full of filipina nurses and malaysian. i also live in england and it is full of filipina nurses. i know how these people look. and i am emphatically telling you those women are malaysians. and i know i am correct because the dude is based in malaysia.

Yeah, you are right based on the geographical location of the mompha dude..

I have worked with Filipina nurses directly wink, and I had a Malaysian neighbour at one time in life.
To me the look very similar, I can hardly differentiate.

BTW, in the pics of Mompha, those girls are not really lighter to me oooo, look at the pictures I uploaded, don't the look alike.
There are some malaysians that have darker hue too....
so also, some filipinas are negroid
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Mysselff2: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by sukkot: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Yeah, you are right based on the geographical location of the mompha dude..

I have worked with Filipina nurses directly wink, and I had a Malaysian neighbour at one time in life.
To me the look very similar, I can hardly differentiate.

very easy to differentiate. filipinas have small facial features like caucasians and they are darker. malaysians have broad features like negros and they are lighter. malaysians look sloppier facially lmao. see how sloppy the faces of those women with mompha look ? very sloppy

another big difference, filipinas have that oriental slanty look while malaysians dont. malaysians look more like indian women. as you can see with the women in the pic
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by domchike(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sending him money to buy properties for you in his name and him Informing EFCC about your activities and you hiding your properties to the detriment of your parents just concluded your nothing but a fraudster
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Mcowubaba: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
sukkot:
very easy to differentiate. filipinas have small facial features like caucasians and they are darker. malaysians have broad features like negros and they are lighter. malaysians look sloppier facially lmao. see how sloppy the faces of those women with mompha look ? very sloppy
Ok believe you, based on the fact that I don't really know much Malaysians, in fact I don't even know any one currently, so I sincerely don't know how exactly the look, I know more filipinos, and I have actually been to one of their countries (countries the are found in large numbers).

But just so you know, Malaysians have a great number of filipinos, really large number
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by sukkot: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Ok believe you, based on the fact that I don't really know much Malaysians, in fact I don't even know any currently, so I sincerely don't know how exactly the look, I know more filipinos, and I have actually been to one of their countries (countries the are found in large numbers).
But just so you know Malaysians have a great number of filipinos, really large number

another big difference, filipinas have that oriental look while malaysians dont. malaysians look more like indian women. as you can see with the women in the pic.

well if malaysia has a large number of filipina population then they will be immigrants but they will still look filipina. so it makes no difference. filipina women are big hustlers and gold diggers like black women lmao
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Mcowubaba: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
sukkot:

another big difference, filipinas have that oriental look while malaysians dont. malaysians look more like indian women. as you can see with the women in the pic.

well if malaysia has a large number of filipina population then they will be immigrants but they will still look filipina. so it makes no difference. [b]filipina women are big hustlers and gold diggers like black women lmao

filipina women are big hustlers and gold diggers like black women lmao
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
baba, dem NO worse pass black women ooooo, no try black woman oo, filipina woman no too dey dig gold, their own na just ashawo work dem like; due to lack of opportunities and education, while black women, esp Nigerian girls are out to get their pound of flesh from an unsuspecting Host grin grin grin
If you smart for their parasitism tendencies, the will label you BROKE ASS NIGG_A grin grin grin grin

Majority of dem are Feminist and Gender Equality activist ONLINE, but real life MAMA AJASCO
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by LuvU2: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamSINZ:

You!
tongue
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by sukkot: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mcowubaba:

big hustlers and gold diggers like black women lmao[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
baba, dem NO worse pass black women ooooo, no try black woman oo, filipina woman no too dey dig gold, their own na just ashawo work dem like; due to lack of opportunities and education, while black women, esp Nigerian girls are out to get their pound of flesh from an unsuspecting Host grin grin grin
If you smart for their parasitism tendencies, the will ;label you BROKE ASS NIGG_A grin grin grin grin
lmao brah most of the cases of women marrying white men to take them to amelica is by filipino women and most of the cases of women killing their white husbands in amelica for insurance money is by filipina women. they are deadly hustlers. dont try filipina women oooo. they have short fuse and are deadly grin
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Mcowubaba: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
sukkot:
lmao brah most of the cases of women marrying white men to take them to amelica is by filipino women and most of the cases of women killing their white husbands in amelica for insurance money is by filipina women. they are deadly hustlers. dont try filipina women oooo. they have short fuse and are deadly grin

hahahaha..
I never really research to know who worse pass sha grin grin, but i dey fear black women, you go carry one Nkechi from Nnewi, immediately she land for stansted, she go begin kolo. 3 weeks she done the talk ' 'Hey mate' innit'
One of my uncle suffer that year grin grin grin..

Many Filipina women wan comot their country, poverty much there, even pass Nigeria, i know what I'm saying...
I have dated a Nigerian girl that her father was OK, not necessarily rich, but he was doing well, but this girl wanted my bank statement for one month to be in 29 pages grin grin grin
Too many transactions grin grin grin, but I serve the true JEHOVAH cool, I did not work out
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by Mhizrohzz(f): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kids everywhere
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by sukkot: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mcowubaba:

hahahaha..
I never really research to know how worse pass sha grin grin, but i dey fear black women, you go carry one Nkechi from Nnewi, immediately she land for stansted, she go begin kolo. 3 weeks she done the talk 'innit' 'Hey mate'
One of my uncle suffer that year grin grin grin..

Many Filipina women wan comot their country, poverty much there, even pass Nigeria, i know what I'm saying...
I have dated her Nigerian girl that her father was OK, not necessarily rich, but he was doing well, but this girl wanted to my bank statement for one month to be in 29 pages grin grin grin
Too many transactions grin grin grin, but I serve the true JEHOVAH cool, I did not work out
lmaooo yeah fear naija women lolzzzz. over here i dont even look at naija women twice. if i see one coming my way i turn my eyes to the other side. its like i have become a white supremacist lol. not that i hate naija girls but i can smell bullshytt from afar. the naija women i see have no depth to them. the other day this naija girl was asking me why i have not bought the latest phone and why i am using a fairly old samsung. i say bitch i dont got time to be keeping up with technology and re-learning a new phone. grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With by EmekaBlue(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
those girls are not even chinese....other asians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) / Kim Oprah Poses Her Backside For Tobi Bakre In Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.